FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lego Star Wars

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO/Star Wars Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZombieAndi
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:03 am    Post subject: Lego Star Wars Reply with quote

yesterday I completed Lego Star Wars.
It is such a funny, cute game.
I like the "to be continued..." after you completed the bonus level Smile
makes hopes for a second game.

But I was a little bit annoyed of the Kashyyk-level.
And playing Yoda was not much fun.

How did you like the game?

FlickrBrickshelf
Scitvs
Praetor Nerdivs

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked it alot, it's kind of a lego, star wars, and ratchet and clank mix, I thought it was a little short, and needed 1-4 players, but it was well thought out and I liked it a bunch.

><>
zombieprongs
Undead!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm itching for a sequel. Smile It was (until Battlefront II came out Wink), in my opinion, the best Star Wars game around. I agree playing with Yoda was not that much fun, I liked him on the Count Dooku level in AOTC though. The Kashyyyk level gets boring after playing it several times, but I enjoy the Mustafar Darth Vader level everytime I play it.
LegosJedi

Location: Building with LEGO, somewhere, in a galaxy far, far away...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it for X-mas and it's really good! I love the graphics. I am sooooo glad they made it for GameCube. Before it came out, I had the GBA version and that was a total load of crud!
Mogstar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was the thing that got me back into lego and cost me a fortune! There can't not be a sequel or most of us will go crazy and the great USB "debate" will be dwarfed by the reaction from us lot
wanderer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, this game is going to cost me a fortune. Already, my son is bugging me to get a super battle droid figure - I am not spending $20 on a minifig.

But seriously, this game is great fun - especially with a little kid in two-player mode. If it wasn't Star Wars it would be kind of lame though. But it is Star Wars so it becomes fun just to collect all the mini-figs and build the sets.

Man, what I wouldn't pay for an official "Clone Wars" battle set that included a bunch of those Jedi characters (especially Kit Fisto - he rocks).
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO/Star Wars Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: