FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LEGO Star Wars Joystick settings (PC)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO/Star Wars Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bruno

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: LEGO Star Wars Joystick settings (PC) Reply with quote

I have to remap my joystick and keyboard settings every time I start the game. Any idea why these don't get saved?
I am learning as I go that all things happen for a reason and there is an ultimate plan for us being here. We exist forever and choose where we want to spend eternity. So choose carefully considering once you are there, there is no turning back.
bearpred6

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what's wrong with the defualts?

2004 National League Champions
2006 WORLD Champions
Whats Next?!?!?!?!
My Brickshelf
Bruno

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I want to use my gamepad, but default settings are for the keyboard.
I am learning as I go that all things happen for a reason and there is an ultimate plan for us being here. We exist forever and choose where we want to spend eternity. So choose carefully considering once you are there, there is no turning back.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO/Star Wars Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: