FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brickmaster arrived

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maskatron

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: Brickmaster arrived Reply with quote

Haven't seen this posted anywhere. If anyone cares, I got another set from the brickmaster thing today. It is ...

SPOILER SPACE

8644 Street Maniac

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Smile

Mask
porschecm2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the sets that came with Brickmaster subscriptions were supposed to be new sets, that weren't available anywhere else yet? I got that set at my Wal Mart like 3 months ago...

I am now congratulating myself on not shilling out $40 for a subscription. Pity though, there's not a way to get the special mag without all the bonus junk.

Cm2

MOCpages
Kaminoan
Fine Clonier [MOD]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is funny because I got a Bonicle

Jared
Kaminoan's Ebay Auctions
Amber's Revenge
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Maskatron

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
That is funny because I got a Bonicle

Just recently? Or are you talking about the red bionicle with the red helicopter thing on top that you can launch? I got that a few weeks ago. Now that is actually fun to play with. My kids loved it too. I'd rather have gotten another one of those.

Mask
Big Z
Undead!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sigh* Yeah, I got that black Hot Wheels car.

I have to say, I've been pretty damn disappointed so far with Brickmaster. Sad

Flickr <> Big C's Blog
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kaminoan
Fine Clonier [MOD]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second Collin's big sigh. My bionicle is white with some kind of zip pull that launches a helicopter style blade straight up in the air. Haven't even opened the box. I think it is this one, but I haven't looked too closely at the box: http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=4870&cn=225&d=6&t=3 Set 4870 I would almost rather have Collin's car set.

Whole reason I signed up is that they made it sound like I was going to get one of the new mini JSF. Oh well, Lego needs better marketing strategies to AFOL!!!!!!!

There should really be two brickmasters memberships one random draw toys for kids and one targeted for AFOL where you get to choose a theme and all your freebies come from that theme except one or something. Oh well, something I won't be getting a second time. I see this flopping for Lego.

Jared
Kaminoan's Ebay Auctions
Amber's Revenge
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
xxbattosaixx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And how do they expect kids to shell $40 out on a subscription?Or their parents?That's not likely.Sometimes I think TLC needs their heads examined.

Err...Um...What? O.o
Repoort
Man of Many Reds

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got mine today, it was the black and red car with chrome/platinum/silver jetski handlebars.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: