FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wanted: 2004 OT-sets

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duchessa
The Queen [MOD]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: Wanted: 2004 OT-sets Reply with quote

Guys, time to help out your delightful Valkyria moderator from the Artic Circle! I've been looking for the OT-versions of the 2004 sets here in Sweden, but they are rare. And not only are they rare - they cost a fortune! The cheapest OT Snowspeeder I've seen here cost more than $40 US.. Confused

I'm interested in the Snowspeeder, Cantina and X-wing in nice looking OT-boxes. (Yes, I'm a box fetishist Razz ) Anyone who can help me out with one or several of these sets? You see, even if the shipping from the US can be a killer, I'll still save some money since the prices are ridiculous. And I've seen some examples of the current price level at Walmart.. Rolling Eyes

To pay for this, I can send money to your PayPal account. Or we can set up a trade: I have several old castle sets in excellent/very good condition that some of you might be interested in.

Send me a PM and we'll take it from there.
KungZombie
ZOMGpire!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd offer to help you out, Duch, 'cause my local TRU is clearancing these sets right now, but I don't have a Paypal account and I'm not really a Castle guy. I'll ask my dad if he wouldn't mind accepting the payment, but if that doesn't work out, is there any other feasible way I could get paid?

It'd probably be easier through someone else, but my offer's here in case nothing else works out. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM'd.

Cm2

MOCpages
Duchessa
The Queen [MOD]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KungFused: There's always a way to work out details if we can agree about the trade in itself. Send me a PM, and we'll see.

Cm2: PM'd back!

Everyone else: make me an offer! Razz

*edit* Collin, dear.. I meant a LEGO offer! Wink
copyrrrrr
Undead!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
*edit* Collin, dear.. I meant a LEGO offer! Wink

This just made me laugh. The behind the scenes quirks of this community are too funny.
BULLETIN ISSUED SATURDAY 01.31.2009 11:59:59PM PST. ATTENTION ALL CITIZENS: PLEASE READ THIS
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Big Z
Undead!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have NO idea. Wink

Flickr <> Big C's Blog
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: