FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

System-scale Playset: Endor Bunker from RotJ

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Legostein
MINI Master

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:24 am    Post subject: System-scale Playset: Endor Bunker from RotJ Reply with quote

Hello dear fellows!

I agree, system-scaled models are usually not my building field. Wink However, I always liked the forest moon Endor a lot. So I created a small scene where I can put my speeder bikes and scout troopers around.

The gallery contains a small scene taken from the movie. The bunker itself features a double armored door as shown in the movie. Click the link below. Smile

Endor Bunker Scene

See you around,

~ Chris
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Zombie T
Undead!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is very cleverly built. I cannot actually see any flaws in the desing compared to the movie!

The Leia figure is a good solution too, so well done!

Keep up the Fantastic Work!
MandalorianCrush

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love the design. great job. keep up the great work
Mirage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simple yet it looks so cool, good job Very Happy . Keep it up
roguebantha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, like the trees and the bunker. And all those brown base plates...drool.... Wink
Old Republic
Master Jedi [VET]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's nice to see you diversify your building. Makes me want to try a mini now ::D: It's nice and simple, accurate looking and I'm sure quite fun to play with. This is hands down, by far the second** best bunker I've seen. Wink

**I do have to beleive that my own is my favorite, right? *put down the ego and step away from the LEGO*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
michealearlwillard

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that is a pretty styling bunker. I built one once ... but that design is much more effective ... way to go
JediMasterHalcyon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris, this is about the one millionenth time (okay maybe not that much) that I wish I had your skills. Smile
Legostein
MINI Master

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello again!

I am glad you like the little scenery. Thank you. Smile In the following months I will enlarge the scenes played to the entire Endor bunker sequence. But this costs time, which I currently don't have, unfortunately. And I already saw some minor things to change on the bunker... Wink

See you later!

~ Chris
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Greedygreedo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats great! I like how you made the walls using simple SNOT! Also the simple design of the entire bunker is quite attractive. The only way I think you can improve this is the interior. The floor should not be brown and more detail would be nice!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: