FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Starcraft II's Immortal

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pepa Quin
The Falconer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:56 am    Post subject: Starcraft II's Immortal Reply with quote

Finishing up my trilogy of Starcraft inspired MOCs, following the Banshee and the Hellion, I present my latest creation: the Immortal.

The Immortal is a Protoss unit similar to the Dragoons of the original game, but without the ground-to-air capabilities. It is most useful against heavily armored foes, and can take quite a lot of heavy firepower in return.

For reference, I used the images found on the Starcraft site as well as the Wiki, which I believe has better and more updated pics.

This project took me the better half of a week to create. I wanted to get this done in time for one last post here. Smile
Click the pics below for the full gallery.

Enjoy!
-Matt
Firespray
Hyperactive

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Epic, love the guns Very Happy Digging the blue and tan scheme.
Undead!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're one of Masters Very Happy

Cake is NOT A LIE!!!
(Yes, the virus worked on me somehow... Razz )
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: