FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Republic 2MT Hovertank

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZombieEighty-Oh
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Republic 2MT Hovertank Reply with quote

I only call it a tank because although it's smaller than the Gian Speeder(largest speeder around methinks?), it's a lot more armored. If anyone would like to suggest another name I'd be welcome to it.

More pics in thePhotostream.[/url]
Join the Clone Army Builders Guild, and pay your fair share! I do! (when they make me)
Zombie Fett
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe armored speeder truck? Something like that. I like this, seems a bit plain in some places, and doesn't really have that "Republic" feel to it.
DestructiveZombie
Undead!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love how you made the guns on the back. You are very creative. The ship in general also looks really cool, the colour of everything flows well with the rest of the model.

DeviantART|Brickshelf
ZombieEighty-Oh
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zombie Fett wrote:
Maybe armored speeder truck? Something like that. I like this, seems a bit plain in some places, and doesn't really have that "Republic" feel to it.

More white? I could do that were I to rebuild it(I scrapped this to make the IFV Wink ) since I've already dismantled my V-19, but it still has a lot of white left over.

@ DD: Thanks!
Join the Clone Army Builders Guild, and pay your fair share! I do! (when they make me)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: