FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Elite Assassin Droid Transport/Fighter

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZombieEighty-Oh
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:11 am    Post subject: Elite Assassin Droid Transport/Fighter Reply with quote

I built this to give the two Elite droids from the BP a better vehicle than the speeder given in the pack.

More detailed, and larger, pictures are in the photostream.

EDIT: Link fixed.
Join the Clone Army Builders Guild, and pay your fair share! I do! (when they make me)

Last edited by ZombieEighty-Oh on Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zombiegoo
Undead!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, black is the worst colour for the detailing, but from what I can see, it's a nicely-shaped, cool little ship. The black colour suits it well, and the nose of the ship looks particularly impressive.

The back, on the other hand, looks quite boxy. Some greebling could fit there, as well as on the side engines.
As for colouring, I'd suggest trying to change the red, green and light grey to dark blue or dark grey if only possible; that would look more uniform.

Some deeplinks wouldn't hurt, by the way. It's somewhat difficult to try find the rigth pics in your photostream.
ZombieEighty-Oh
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zombiegoo wrote:
Well, black is the worst colour for the detailing, but from what I can see, it's a nicely-shaped, cool little ship. The black colour suits it well, and the nose of the ship looks particularly impressive.

The back, on the other hand, looks quite boxy. Some greebling could fit there, as well as on the side engines.
As for colouring, I'd suggest trying to change the red, green and light grey to dark blue or dark grey if only possible; that would look more uniform.

Some deeplinks wouldn't hurt, by the way. It's somewhat difficult to try find the rigth pics in your photostream.

Yup; this is kinda a WIP because as I said in the inside, there's a 2-wide, 2-brick-tall by about eight studs of empty space which I need to fill; I think I'll go for greebling on the back paneling; I must confess that I don't often greeble but this could be the start of something...

And about the links, sorry; I was uploading like crazy today to fill the January capacity so I would be able to start fresh in a few days, and by and large, each set got pushed down. Wink

This links to the pic on Flickr so you can scroll through my photostream and thus access the pictures directly.
Join the Clone Army Builders Guild, and pay your fair share! I do! (when they make me)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: