FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brickbuilt chubby warrior figs with giant shoulder pads

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Larry Lars

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:22 am    Post subject: Brickbuilt chubby warrior figs with giant shoulder pads Reply with quote

This is the first time I show a non Star Wars MOC actually. I normaly don't build outside of the Star Wars theme, but is there something that would have me steping outside of the galaxy far far away it would of course be to build chubby warrior figs. Wink They're good for posing battle situations and you can tilt the helmets to simulate head movement.

Take a look at the pics and let me know what you think.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do these look in comparison with normal figs?
I'm just curious.

But the do look great! If I find the time, I think I'll try my hand at this.
Raptor Fun Fact #73- The raptor's natural enemy is the gas-powered internal combustion off-road vehicle, which is made of evil.

So long everyone, my flight's leaving soon.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: