FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS/FT: 2x 4400 Creations and Bricks tubs (rare colors/parts)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zombie Sillyus
Undead!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:24 pm    Post subject: FS/FT: 2x 4400 Creations and Bricks tubs (rare colors/parts) Reply with quote

I was cleaning out my basement and organzing my Lego collection and was amazed to find two 4400 Creations and Bricks tubs sitting in a bag in the corner. I had *completely* forgotten about these since 2003 or whenever they were all the rage! But since i've run out of storage room and will be selling quite a bit of my Lego collection I figured i'd offer them up here first for the lowest BL price- $40. I'll also consider trades for SW minifigs, especially the more recent ones i've missed from the last 2-3 years. (PM or email for a wants list.)

These are the 700-pc large red tubs with all the super rare parts and colors (including Aqua, Brown, Dk Blue, Dk Gray, Dk Orange, Dk Pink, Dk Red, Dk Turquoise, Lt Blue, Lt Gray, Lt Yellow, Lime, Magenta, Med Blue, Med Green, Med Orange, Orange, Pink, Purple, Sand Blue, Sand Green, Sand Red, Trans-Dk Pink). Bricklink inventory is here and there are pics of the parts & colors on Brickshelf here.

One of the tubs is MISB/new complete with the strapping, and one is 100% complete with all original sealed bags but the strapping has failed. I checked the baggie inventory against the Brickshelf pics.

I'd prefer to ship just the tubs' contents as the shipping will be MUCH cheaper, but i can also ship the complete tubs if desired. PayPal is ok, as is money orders & cheques. I'm on the SSL, and am located in Canada but will ship anywhere.

PM me here or email me: PMCuneo@aol.com

Thanks,
-Pete.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: