FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

75 SW minifigs = $250 + free shipping (U.S.)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RebelZombie
Undead!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:45 am    Post subject: 75 SW minifigs = $250 + free shipping (U.S.) Reply with quote

75 minifigs for $250!!! Free shipping! (U.S.)

I did a Bricklink estimate for the lower end of prices then knocked off $100 for FBTB. Gotta pay rent.

I'll take a check, money order or maybe paypal. Everything for sale is in the picture.

30 mustache Stormies with yellow heads
20 imperial officers (dark gray w/ flesh)
10 Episode III Clones (Scout Walker)
5 Episode III Clones (plain)
3 Episode III Clones (yellow)
4 R2D2
1 R5D4
3 Jar Jar Binks
3 Yoda magnet minifigs
1 Darth Vader

Last edited by RebelZombie on Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zombie Bizzle
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will you sell them by themselves or trade for a few figs? because I have a Clone Wars Ani and Asoka that I might trade and a Rotta, thats still in his bag.
Big Z
Undead!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: 75 SW minifigs = $300 + free shipping (U.S.) Reply with quote

RebelZombie wrote:
I did a Bricklink estimate for the lower end of prices then knocked off $50 for FBTB. Gotta pay rent.

I'm gonna take that to mean he wants to sell the whole thing at once, and he wants money for them. . .

Flickr <•> Big C's Blog
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ZombieSolo
... eats you all. [zMOD]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't exactly think your Ashoka and Rotta will help him pay rent any more than these figures will... Wink
Zombie Bizzle
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZombieSolo wrote:
I don't exactly think your Ashoka and Rotta will help him pay rent any more than these figures will... Wink

Ahh ok. Well you never know he might trade, if not I'll ask around. You got any SW minifigs you would trade for them Don?
Big Z
Undead!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bizzle, if you're interested in doing some trading of your own, please start your own thread. I know it's not intentional, but you are essentially hijacking Rocko's thread by asking Don for a trade in here.

Flickr <•> Big C's Blog
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Zombie Bizzle
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Z wrote:
Bizzle, if you're interested in doing some trading of your own, please start your own thread. I know it's not intentional, but you are essentially hijacking Rocko's thread by asking Don for a trade in here.

Ok will do Big Z. Sorry about the "jacking" Rocko.
Dazombie
ZOMGpire!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zombie Bizzle wrote:
Ahh ok. Well you never know he might trade, if not I'll ask around. You got any SW minifigs you would trade for them Don?

Maybe you should check out the B/S/T/F Guidelines and read the whole thing carefully, especially the part about Things you Should Know When Trading on FBTB...

Bricklink | Brickshelf | QuéLUG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Zombie Bizzle
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dazombie wrote:
Zombie Bizzle wrote:

Maybe you should check out the B/S/T/F Guidelines and read the whole thing carefully, especially the part about Things you Should Know When Trading on FBTB...

Argh will do...sorry about all this crap and confusion on my part guys.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: