FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What's a Hyena Bomber?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darth's Zombie
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:30 am    Post subject: What's a Hyena Bomber? Reply with quote

What role does the Hyena Bomber serve?
Why is there another "eye" and head on the bottom? Better targeting?
When will we see it in action?
And does it carry rocket droids and deploy them? Or are they just included in the LEGO set for expanded play?

I can guess the answers to these questions, but when I went to look up the official information on Wookipedia and on SW.com, all I got was a bland description and a reference to the LEGO set. Seen here.

This seems to be a first where Lego has made a large set (bigger than battle pack) that does not reference any current SW universe (EU or Films) ships or plot lines. Almost as if TLG took the lead on the creative effort for this ship and are waiting for the Clone Wars creators to add it in later.

So does anyone have any insight to this ship or any good theories on what the LEGO group was up to?

(Please move this if you think it would be a better topic for Lego SW.)

Last edited by Darth's Zombie on Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
zombly42
Undead!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We really haven't seen it in the TV series yet but we can assume it's coming before the season ends. Besides from the bland wookieepedia page, I haven't seen anything about it either.
DestructiveZombie
Undead!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My only theory for the extra head is the mimic the Tie Bomber which has two parts to it (though one had a purpose to carry bombs)
As for logical functions of the 2nd head, no clue.

DeviantART|Brickshelf
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: