FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Most Powerful Force Wielder Ever?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zombie_Fisto
Undead!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: The Most Powerful Force Wielder Ever? Reply with quote

Who do you would be the last man standing if we tossed every Sith and Jedi that ever existing into a pit? Personally, I think either Darth Revan would come out on top.

Include everything in your thoughts on a decision: Lightsaber Mastery, Force Power, Agility, etc.

As they say in the NBA:

"Their can only be one..."

Vidzombie wrote:
/slurps up Kit's remaining mess.
Zombifox
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have to put my money on Windu, although this scenario is completely unbelievable, jedi would not fight jedi, and sith would never allow themselves to be thrown in a pit.
I was never one for force powers, i always preferred straight out melee attacks, and seeming as windu can block force lightning ...
Zombie_Fisto
Undead!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fox wrote:
although this scenario is completely unbelievable, jedi would not fight jedi, and sith would never allow themselves to be thrown in a pit.

Dude, your not supposed to take it literally. It's just asking who you think is the best. You answered Mace Windu, there you go, what difference does it make if the Scenario is "Unbelievable".

Oh, and for the record, wasn't Ventress, in a way, "Thrown" into a pit to prove her worthiness to Dooku?

Wookieepedia wrote:
Dooku noted the presence of the killer, but initially voiced doubt about her combat abilities—until Ventress threw herself into a gladiatorial pit fight in the Cauldron and easily annihilated such foes as Blorga, Granda Dolma, Nilo, L8-L9, Flalios, Jasper McKnives, Krutch, Anchor Blue, Swyy'm-Ee, and Giant Flog.

Article

If all the other Sith were given the oppourtunity to annihilate eachother I'm sure they would do it. As for the Jedi thing they wouldn't, but that's not the point.

Vidzombie wrote:
TK-425
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I don't "do" EU, so I'm just going from movies, and I would say Yoda. Now, you might say, "but, Yoda lost to Sidious." And I would say, "that was because the area where the duel took place was not ideal for Yoda because Sidious knew it very well." If they were all in a pit, Yoda would win because of his agility, his Forum IV skills, and his amzing force abilities. (Which are better than anyone else's in the movies)
ZombieEighty-Oh
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galen Marek anyone? Razz

It seems the little ol' Apprentice has been forgotten again...

But outside of TFU, Revan for sure.
Join the Clone Army Builders Guild, and pay your fair share! I do! (when they make me)
Zombifox
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kit_Fisto wrote:
Dude, your not supposed to take it literally. It's just asking who you think is the best. You answered Mace Windu, there you go, what difference does it make if the Scenario is "Unbelievable".

Oh, and for the record, wasn't Ventress, in a way, "Thrown" into a pit to prove her worthiness to Dooku?

If all the other Sith were given the oppourtunity to annihilate eachother I'm sure they would do it. As for the Jedi thing they wouldn't, but that's not the point.

Yeah I suppose I was just pointing out the obvious, sorry.
Zombie_Fisto
Undead!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah it's all right.

If Revan happened to somehow die, Darth Bane would be my second bet.

Vidzombie wrote:
Zombie Fetty
Undead!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say Palpatine. He wouldn't fight straight away, rather form alliances with various people and use them to fight for him against other.

Basically, he'd create some order amongst the disorder (for you chemistry buffs, the equivilant of a solid amongst gases in reference to entropy Wink ).

Things are getting strange, I'm starting to worry,
This could be a case for Mulder and Scully
Firespray
Hyperactive

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have to say either Palpatine or Galen Marek/Secret Apprentice. Palpatine destroyed the Republic and nearly destroyed the entire Jedi Order after decades of plotting and created the Empire. Galen Marek was simply cool and could bring down Star Destroyers from space Laughing
Undead!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galen Marek and the Emperor certainly are strong. But seeing as the Emperor was betrayed by his own apprentice, I don't think having people fight for him would work out so well. Wink I haven't yet played the Force Unleashed but I'm sure Marek is one of the top. Revan was very persuasive in getting people to join the Mandalorian Wars. And his raw power is incredible. Not to mention he annahilated the Sith including Malak, and he nearly wiped out the Mandalorians during the Wars. Then I say Darth Bane because well, he learned his greatest things from Revan's holocron. Very Happy
And he got the Sith to annihilate themselves and a good portion of the Jedi, not to mention defeating a blademaster who was using froms Bane hadn't even practiced against. But I can't think of anyone that was more of a true Sith than Bane. Cool

Vidzombie wrote:
JPCJedi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darth Revan maybe, but my money is on Darth Nihilus. The concept of him just creeps me out. And annoys me.
DestructiveZombie
Undead!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would go between Yoda (The classic master of the Force) and Marek/Starkiller/Secret Apprentice (what ever you want to call him) Though he is young and could use more training in the force (I think) He shows alot of strength already in his stage of life.
Another character I believe Should have been very strong in the force, but they never really showed him to be amazing or not, was Anakin. He is the one after all, shouldn't he be somewhatly better then everyone else?

DeviantART|Brickshelf
Zombieknight56
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm, hello? Darth Vader for the win.

More midichlorians than Yoda.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My money is on Yoda, or Starkiller as I have played through Force Unleashed and I am fan of that character plus in the game you get to see him go against some tough opponents. Also Darth Bane is up there but I don't think we have seen enough of him to accurately see all of his force abilities. I am also curious to see how Darth Plageis (spelling?) will be shown as this guy probably had some serious power. I would say Palpatine as well but I think Mace Windu had the better of him before Anakin showed up, which Mace also gets honorable mentions. So really I am not sure who the top dog would be!
The Brain Eater
Undead!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see this turning into a "what's your favorite Jedi/Sith" post more than a "who's the strongest Jedi/Sith post," so I'll include my opinions on the two:

I really don't have only one favorite Jedi, but for this sake I will say Kit Fisto. He's bomb with a lightsaber and the Force, and just looks friggin' cool. Favorite Sith is even harder, because some of my favorites are the ones who are sooooo powerful (like Revan and Galen), but can or are redeemed by the end. I love Revan though, light or dark side.

Now for who I think would win in a pit: I think it really depends on how the fight is organized--if some ganged up one one person, then fought each other, they might have only killed the one guy because they ganged up. Plus, some would wait and watch or make alliances (like Sidious), and then jump in and take names. I guess it would make sense that Yoda would win, because he is small, has ultra saber skills, and can jump ridiculously high, quickly, and agilely.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: