FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the Battle on Pentar IV

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Groovybones

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:12 pm    Post subject: the Battle on Pentar IV Reply with quote

On Pentar IV, the Sepratists have made an underground droid factory. The Republic caught wind of this new threat and sent the Jedi master Jonard Carr and his 110th legion to investigate. They discovered the Seps and a team of mercenaries in an old citidel which is generating strage geo-thermal energy from beneath it. The scouts proved that the droid factory was there and Master Carr and his men charged it. The 110th's personal commandos, Theta Squad, went underground through the cristal catacombs to find, and destroy the factory. The stage was set, now the battle of Pentar IV will begin...

I now present the biggest diorama I have ever made. Built on a 48x48 baseplate, and featuring the entire 110th legion and a new, custom AT-RT here is the battle of Pentar IV:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3449/3186529048_abde92e8c6_b.jpg

for more pictures, check out my Flickr Photostream. While you're there, add me as a contact on Flickr if you want.

please be sure to comment, comment, comment!

My Flickr
wait, your human, I'm human, BEST FRIENDS!
Zombie Bizzle
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice I like all the little details the best ie the sniper,the bridge, and alot more. One thing I would do is add more clones and a few more bd's. But over all this is awesome. And did you use a sharpie to make the clones? If so nice job.
Groovybones

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i used sharpies and i would add more clones and battledroids, but i dont have any more : (

My Flickr
wait, your human, I'm human, BEST FRIENDS!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: