FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

 
 ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ahsoka's Fate
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TK-425
Destroyed!


Joined: 08 Aug 2008
Location: TK forever! FBTB forever!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Ahsoka's Fate Reply with quote

Okay, I did a search, and there was no topic on this, so I apologize if this already exists.

I have an interesting question about Star Wars to think about.

My question is this: Ahsoka does not appear and is not mentioned in Revenge of the Sith (obviously because the character wasn't thought up at that time). So something clearly must happen to her, something bad, 'cause Ani clearly doesn't want to talk about her. So, what do you think will eventually happen to Ahsoka at the end of the 100 episode Clone Wars series?

IMO, Nothing will happen to her in the actual series. This is a kids' TV Show, so they will probably end it with a happy ending. However, I think that some sort of story will be established as to what happens to her. I think that she dies, and Ani tries to save her, but fails. You notice, it is hard for him to bring up Shmi in ROTS, why wouldn't his failure to save his padawan be bad enough for him to not mention her.

Now its your turn. What do you think will happen to "Snips?"
_________________
Am I the only one who sometimes comes here, logs in, and fools around?
Life finds a way. ~Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ZombieGIR
Destroyed!


Joined: 07 Jul 2006
Location: a frozen desolate wasteland (New England)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She dies. Slow and painful. *crosses fingers*
_________________
| Flickr | YouTube
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Zom-9
Undead!


Joined: 17 Apr 2007
Location: somewere out there

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well GIR3691 I think she will live, what do you say to that? Razz

IMO I don't think she will get killed, she might die somehow but I'm hoping she will live and leave Anakin to travel to a different part of the galaxy or something, because personally I like the character.

But one can't get what one desires I suppose.
_________________

Brickshelf "You ponce in here expecting to be waited on hand and foot, well I'm trying to run a hotel here!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
thrasher zombie
Destroyed!


Joined: 17 May 2007
Location: Haunting the graveyard

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, its a kids show, like you said, so sadly, they are going to probally dumb it down, alot. If it were going to be dark then I think it would have something to do with Palpatine, where Anakin is split between a chose, or trys saving her, but fails. And a foreshadowing to the Dark Side is shown in his anger. It would be brutal, maybe a death by Grievous. I think it will be something like that in the real show, but all the drama, and darkness will be gone. They wont show her actual death, and it sadly will probally be disapointing. Or they could just make it all comical and have Jar Jar trip her and she, oppsys, falls into a reactor pit and they all go home laughing. Come on, can't we just let Jar Jar ruin oooone more thing?

But who knows, they could really give us something good, but I'm doubting it...Well, except for no more Clone Wars sets, thats always something to look forward to. Wink
_________________
BOO!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Brain Eater
Undead!


Joined: 15 Dec 2008
Location: Eating brainsssss in The Bay

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the thrasher wrote:
Well, its a kids show, like you said, so sadly, they are going to probally dumb it down, alot. If it were going to be dark then I think it would have something to do with Palpatine, where Anakin is split between a chose, or trys saving her, but fails. And a foreshadowing to the Dark Side is shown in his anger. It would be brutal, maybe a death by Grievous.


That's an interesting thought, but if Grevious had done it, Anakin would be the one who wanted to hunt Grievous down in ROTS, not Obi-Wan.
_________________
You can never eat too many brains, because there will never be a shortage of them. Oh wait, there already was before the zombie outbreak!
You can always eat the brains of fellow zombies for a snack.
Me bite your BRAINSSSSS!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ZombieSolo
... eats you all. [zMOD]


Joined: 05 Feb 2005

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's so going to get killed off in some overdone way that's going to further underscore the WTF effect of her not being mentioned at all in ROTS. It's the only way.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
starwarslegofreak



Joined: 22 Mar 2008
Location: Austin, Texas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe nothing will happen. There will be no attempt to try and bring this story into the continuity.
_________________
Life's alot like a box of Legos. Just follow the directions, and you can create something spectacular.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Zombie Fetty
Undead!


Joined: 03 Aug 2005
Location: I'm really not sure

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the only (and best) way to do it would to have Asoka turn to the dark side. Before you start disproving the idea, just give me a second to explain. She's young. She's impressionable. Anakin's her master. But most important, think back to 'Cloak of Darkness'. About a quarter of the way through she THREATENS Gunray. And not in a way a Jedi would. Lucas can't do subtelty, so that would make sense.

This would then make her a bad guy and thus Anakin having to kill her would not only be cool, but would be allowed (good guy killing bad guy). This sets up some underlying confilct in ROTS and would explain why no one talks about her.
_________________

Things are getting strange, I'm starting to worry,
This could be a case for Mulder and Scully
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
AJayIrish



Joined: 29 May 2007
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i reckon the best script for it would involve these simple steps:

1) Ventress kills Ahsoka.

2)Anakin hunts down and destroys Ventress.

AJay
_________________
a V8 engine has power thats no lie, but an arc-welder operates at six thousand degrees Celcius...i would rather spend $100 AUD on an arc welder for power thanks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Zombie_Fisto
Undead!


Joined: 04 May 2007
Location: Zombie infected Boston Garden.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AJayIrish wrote:
i reckon the best script for it would involve these simple steps:

1) Ventress kills Ahsoka.

2)Anakin hunts down and destroys Ventress.

AJay


Simple but it makes sense. Smile
_________________
ZombieSolo wrote:
/me takes a chunk out of Kit's arm... *nom nom nom*

Vidzombie wrote:
/slurps up Kit's remaining mess.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thrasher zombie
Destroyed!


Joined: 17 May 2007
Location: Haunting the graveyard

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Brain wrote:
the thrasher wrote:
Well, its a kids show, like you said, so sadly, they are going to probally dumb it down, alot. If it were going to be dark then I think it would have something to do with Palpatine, where Anakin is split between a chose, or trys saving her, but fails. And a foreshadowing to the Dark Side is shown in his anger. It would be brutal, maybe a death by Grievous.


That's an interesting thought, but if Grevious had done it, Anakin would be the one who wanted to hunt Grievous down in ROTS, not Obi-Wan.


Ya, your probally right about that. I guess it could be by Ventress like AJayIrish has said. That would explain the whole chase and battle that Anakin had with here in the other Clone Wars series a few years back. Though Ashoka was never there in the old series, it would make for a nice connection between the two, and give Anakin a real reason to kill her in this series.
_________________
BOO!


Last edited by thrasher zombie on Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zombifox
Destroyed!


Joined: 11 Dec 2008
Location: Zombie meadows

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im guessing she will go the way of the two KOTOR protagonists, going ... somewhere unkown for some ... unexplained reason (Possibly dark side related, possibly to come back in some EU when Anikin is Vader) they wouldnt kill off the kid, would they?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DestructiveZombie
Undead!


Joined: 23 Sep 2006
Location: City of Evil, Canada

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kit_Fisto wrote:
AJayIrish wrote:
i reckon the best script for it would involve these simple steps:

1) Ventress kills Ahsoka.

2)Anakin hunts down and destroys Ventress.

AJay


Simple but it makes sense. Smile


Agreed, because they need to get Ventress out of the story as well before ROTS
_________________

DeviantART|Brickshelf
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
dWhisper
99% Evil [MOD]


Joined: 25 Apr 2006
Location: Arkansas!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's going to be cut in half, killed, and the both halves are going to be cloned into Ahsokaa and Annsoka, so George can continue to bend the franchise over the pinball machine and have his way with it in front of all the horrified fans.

Two figures sell better than one.
_________________
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe. - Albert Einstein
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TK-425
Destroyed!


Joined: 08 Aug 2008
Location: TK forever! FBTB forever!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't get me wrong, I love everyones ideas! But these three stand out.

Master Fetty wrote:
I think the only (and best) way to do it would to have Asoka turn to the dark side. Before you start disproving the idea, just give me a second to explain. She's young. She's impressionable. Anakin's her master. But most important, think back to 'Cloak of Darkness'. About a quarter of the way through she THREATENS Gunray. And not in a way a Jedi would. Lucas can't do subtelty, so that would make sense.

This would then make her a bad guy and thus Anakin having to kill her would not only be cool, but would be allowed (good guy killing bad guy). This sets up some underlying confilct in ROTS and would explain why no one talks about her.


George probably not do this, but it is a very good idea, and would certainly explain her not being mentioned in Revenge of the Sith.

AJayIrish wrote:
1) Ventress kills Ahsoka.
2) Anakin hunts down and destroys Ventress.


That's good and simple, and probably the most likely thing that Lucas will do.

dWhisper wrote:
She's going to be cut in half, killed, and both halves are going to be cloned into Ahsokaa and Annsoka, so George can continue to bend the franchise over the pinball machine and have his way with it in front of all the horrified fans.

Two figures sell better than one.


This one made me laugh. George Lucas will surely follow this story. (didn't the EU already do this with Darth Maul (almost))

And yes, two figures sell better than one. Laughing

Great responses everyone, keep them coming!
_________________
Am I the only one who sometimes comes here, logs in, and fools around?
Life finds a way. ~Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Brain Eater
Undead!


Joined: 15 Dec 2008
Location: Eating brainsssss in The Bay

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the thrasher wrote:
The Brain wrote:
the thrasher wrote:
Well, its a kids show, like you said, so sadly, they are going to probally dumb it down, alot. If it were going to be dark then I think it would have something to do with Palpatine, where Anakin is split between a chose, or trys saving her, but fails. And a foreshadowing to the Dark Side is shown in his anger. It would be brutal, maybe a death by Grievous.


That's an interesting thought, but if Grevious had done it, Anakin would be the one who wanted to hunt Grievous down in ROTS, not Obi-Wan.


Ya, your probally right about that. I guess it could be by Ventress like AJayIrish has said. That would explain the whole chase and battle that Anakin had with here in the other Clone Wars series a few years back. Though Ashoka was never there in the old series, it would make for a nice connection between the two, and give Anakin a real reason to kill her in this series.


True, and I would like to see that, but supposedly Ventress survuves the Clone Wars and escapes to the Outer Rim, according to book sources.
_________________
You can never eat too many brains, because there will never be a shortage of them. Oh wait, there already was before the zombie outbreak!
You can always eat the brains of fellow zombies for a snack.
Me bite your BRAINSSSSS!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ZombieDraykov
Undead!


Joined: 07 Feb 2005
Location: Lone Star State

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dWhisper wrote:
She's going to be cut in half, killed, and the both halves are going to be cloned into Ahsokaa and Annsoka, so George can continue to bend the franchise over the pinball machine and have his way with it in front of all the horrified fans.

Two figures sell better than one.


WHY ARE THEY DOING THIIIIIS! Let's just go! Wink
_________________
Hail Brains!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tyrant



Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Location: Indiana

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too thought that Ventress just faded into the background at the end of the Clone Wars. Ahsoka could leave the order (she has already shown less than admirable Jeid traits as someone already pointed out) and just disappear after seriously disobeying or coming close to crossing over. Then of course she will be brought back in whatever the newest hardback book is even if it's in the Legacy era.

Or, Dooku could kill her. Anakin has some reason to hate Dooku by RotS. This makes it a little easier to believe he would just lop his head off without putting up much of a fight over the idea. I know Dooku cut off his arm and that Anakin can be rash to say the least, but decapatation is a bit extreme. Having him be the one who killed Ahsoka (and slip in some scenes talking about that in the super ultra Blue Ray 3.0 version of the movies to help discuss that) makes it easier to believe Anakin would kill an unarmed man like that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Brain Eater
Undead!


Joined: 15 Dec 2008
Location: Eating brainsssss in The Bay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyrant wrote:
makes it easier to believe Anakin would kill an unarmed man like that.


Haha, literally.
_________________
You can never eat too many brains, because there will never be a shortage of them. Oh wait, there already was before the zombie outbreak!
You can always eat the brains of fellow zombies for a snack.
Me bite your BRAINSSSSS!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ZombieSolo
... eats you all. [zMOD]


Joined: 05 Feb 2005

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Brain, go read the avatar guidelines and change yours, or I'm just going to start deleting all your posts. OK? Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zombiesoup64
Undead!


Joined: 01 Oct 2005
Location: Wilsonville

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DonSolo wrote:
Hey Brain, go read the avatar guidelines and change yours, or I'm just going to start deleting all your posts. OK? Very Happy


Ooooh... Off topic public humiliation. That's almost below the belt.

But I think Ahsoka will die and have a ceremony like Qui-Gon. That way everyone just accepts that she's gone.

I think Master Fetty's idea also works. Although this could cause a bit of conflict because if Ahsoka turns to the dark side, wouldn't Anakin be less likely to? Surely he wouldn't let his padwan's fate befall him as well.
_________________
dotbstudios

[quote="Rook"]Can they hire someone who can at least build a ship with a windshield. Idiots.
[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Zombie Fetty
Undead!


Joined: 03 Aug 2005
Location: I'm really not sure

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Under normal circumstances, no. Same thing with a good willed slave turning evil. The whole Padme side of ROTS kinda justifyed to an extent what he did, at least in his mind.

In response to Tyrant, I'd always assumed that Anakin never met Dooku durning the Clone Wars. And that scene still worked. In fact, it has lost some of its effect now, due them meeting up all the time.
_________________

Things are getting strange, I'm starting to worry,
This could be a case for Mulder and Scully
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zombieprongs
Undead!


Joined: 22 Apr 2005

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The character of Ahsoka is screwy in itself. Having a padawan is surely a big thing for Anakin, what with being so young, but obviously because ROTS came first, there was no way for him to talk about it - which would probably have happened otherwise. Even the [assumed] death was too painful for him to talk about, one of the other characters would have referenced it, possibly inducing another 'angsty Anakin' scene to help show his fall to the Dark Side. Because none of this happened, however, we may as well just assume he has her wiped from memory through some kind of evil plot. Wink
_________________
Neeeoowwwwwww
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ZombieEighty-Oh
Destroyed!


Joined: 10 Dec 2008
Location: Cold and rainy New York

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She'll obviously die, Anakin as Vader will probably kill her, etc.

Unless of course she dies at the hands of the clones which would be so much better.

Ventress, I suppose that would finish off the enmity between the two.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RogueJedi007



Joined: 13 Mar 2005
Location: Calgary, Canada

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that Ahsoka will have to die at some point. Either Dooku or Ventress or even Palpatine himself killing her would be fine by me. She seems out of place already, put in as an afterthought, like many SW characters and plot ideas it seems. I do not want to see her survive or disappear. There are already too many Jedi that seemed to survive order 66 with too many Jedi already in the EU.
_________________
We're keepers of the peace, not soldiers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thrasher zombie
Destroyed!


Joined: 17 May 2007
Location: Haunting the graveyard

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CommandoEighty-Oh wrote:
She'll obviously die, Anakin as Vader will probably kill her, etc.


Well, she can't be killed by Anakin as Vader because he doesn't become Vader until EP III, which she is not in. So when she dies, if she dies, Anakin would still be on the light side of the force. Thats unless George decides to have her run away or just leave, and some story is made were he meets her again as Vader. But that just seems like trying to milk this out, which Lucas would never do. Wink
_________________
BOO!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Brain Eater
Undead!


Joined: 15 Dec 2008
Location: Eating brainsssss in The Bay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soup64 wrote:
DonSolo wrote:
Hey Brain, go read the avatar guidelines and change yours, or I'm just going to start deleting all your posts. OK? Very Happy


Ooooh... Off topic public humiliation. That's almost below the belt.


Haha, it was actually a roundhouse kick to the face. My jaw hurts. Sad
_________________
You can never eat too many brains, because there will never be a shortage of them. Oh wait, there already was before the zombie outbreak!
You can always eat the brains of fellow zombies for a snack.
Me bite your BRAINSSSSS!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tyrant



Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Location: Indiana

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master Fetty wrote:
In response to Tyrant, I'd always assumed that Anakin never met Dooku durning the Clone Wars. And that scene still worked. In fact, it has lost some of its effect now, due them meeting up all the time.


Sure, it still works. He's obeying a direct order from the man he ultimately works for. But, he hesitates and initially resists the idea. Palpatine can be persuasive when he needs to, but "do it" isn't being persuasive. The other people we see Anakin before that (the Tuskans) tortured and killed his mom. That's a far cry from cutting off his arm (that he was able to replace with no ill effects apparently).

As for them meeting during the Clone Wars, the books had that well before the cartoon. Anakin killed a few of Dooku's clones and doubles and they crossed paths. I am not saying it doesn't work as is. I am saying it makes it even more plausable because it moves Dooku from Sith Lord/enemy of the state to someone who killed someone close to Anakin and we know how he reacted the last time that happened. Having Grievous kill her doesn't work well because Anakin would want to kill him and he doesn't really seem that way in RotS. If Palpatine kills her, Anakin can't ever know. Ventress supposedly escapes towards the end of the war to parts unknown. If she killed her Anakin/Vader would make it a point to find and kill her. So, it makes sense for it to be Dooku (or some not yet seen adversary or random group of mooks) or her turning to the dark side and Anakin being forced to kill her. Possibly even better would be if Anakin tries to bring her back to the light and anothe Jedi kills her. That would help make his willingness to slaughter the Jedi later more believeable if he blames them for her fall and death. It's all going to come down to whether or not they try to shoehorn it into the rest of the mythos.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Brain Eater
Undead!


Joined: 15 Dec 2008
Location: Eating brainsssss in The Bay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master Fetty wrote:
In response to Tyrant, I'd always assumed that Anakin never met Dooku durning the Clone Wars. And that scene still worked. In fact, it has lost some of its effect now, due them meeting up all the time.


...the big epic lightsaber battle at the end of Ep. II ring any bells? Razz
_________________
You can never eat too many brains, because there will never be a shortage of them. Oh wait, there already was before the zombie outbreak!
You can always eat the brains of fellow zombies for a snack.
Me bite your BRAINSSSSS!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JPCJedi



Joined: 26 Jul 2005
Location: New Jersey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no reason she can't just get promoted, be given her own army, and get shot down after order 66. Or escape order 66. Whatever. If she lived, you could surmise that she knew Anakin had become Vader and knew enough to keep her distance.
_________________
2nd-hand LittleArmory|brickshelf|FLICKR
When the Lord spits in your face, hes trying to cure you of something.--John 9:1-41
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group