FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IDEAS FOR 2010 STAR WARS SETS!!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO Star Wars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CommanderFox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: IDEAS FOR 2010 STAR WARS SETS!!!! Reply with quote

Ok guys I thought I would make a new topic.
what do you guys think would be good sets for 2010 even though its ages away Smile
my ides are doing the impulse sets (little minifigure sets) star wars.
So eg clone commanders (Cody, Fox, Deviss, Rex, Gree, etc with a few weapons and visors)
Or jedi (Kit fisto, Plo koon, Mace windu, ki adi mundu, etc with lightsabers and capes)
For small box sets.
Delta squad with alot of mean weapons, visors and pauldrens, although lego can't do as well with weapons as little armory Very Happy
Omega squad with same stuff as Delta but a few different weapons and pauldrens.
Another idea for the commandos above is that they do not have episode 2 fins, it is all smooth on there helmets Very Happy
Think of more ideas guys and keep posting Very Happy Very Happy
Chief
Frak yeah! [ADMIN]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This... doesn't belong in B/S/T/F. Back to Lego Star Wars with you! Back I say!
*moves topic*
[b:47f5051a03][color=red:47f5051a03]BULLETIN ISSUED SATURDAY 01.31.2009 11:59:59PM PST. ATTENTION ALL CITIZENS: PLEASE READ THIS[/color:47f5051a03][/b:47f5051a03]

Last edited by Chief on Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zombie Bizzle
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the comando idea. Here are some of my own:

A laat drop ship that could conect to the AT-TE. With 2 clone pilots and maybe a reg clone or two.

A ep. 2 star destroyer with 6 reg clones a comannder (red) and maybe a capt (yellow).

A new Imperial Shuttle with 2 Imperial Gaurds, a Officer, pilot Officer, and a palpy.

The shuttle from the end of ep. 3 with some ep. 3 clones(red),a burned Ani and a Palpy.

A CIS frigate thing. With a few droids.

And maybe a newly designed bespin set with a Lando, Han, Leia, Luke, Vader, Boba, C3-PO, R2-D2, and a few storm troopers.

That what I think Lego should make for next year. Alot of them would probably sell really good like the laat dropship.
CommanderFox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Chief im really sorry
why cant I post this topic Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
ZombieAndi
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually before I think about future sets in the next year, I am looking forward to all the ones which will come this year - the already known and the unknown.

FlickrBrickshelf
CommanderFox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SWEET IDEAS Darth Bizzle
loving the LAAT gunship idea but one small question would you want it to be an LAAT/I or an LAAT/ oh wait I forgot the other gunship number I think its LAAT/C type gunship Very Happy
CommanderFox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres a link to the other sets that we havn't seen for 2009
*nope*
Just for you Andi Very Happy

Edited by Chief
Firespray
Hyperactive

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CommanderFox wrote:

Not sure if that link is allowed Laughing This topic is allowed as far as I know, you just posted it in the wrong forum.

If I could have it my way, I'd like to see a KOTOR set simply because I want a Ebon Hawk set Very Happy

Last edited by Firespray on Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZombieAndi
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CommanderFox wrote:

Don't say you broke the RTB-rule just for me Confused

FlickrBrickshelf
CommanderFox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im sorry whats the RTB-rule Confused Confused
no I really mean it what is it, you see im kinda new
Firespray
Hyperactive

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CommanderFox wrote:
Im sorry whats the RTB-rule Confused Confused
no I really mean it what is it, you see im kinda new

http://www.fbtbforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=23859

There's the RTB policy, best edit out that link too.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK sorry guys Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad thanks for the imformation Firespray thats helped me alot
Andi just try Brickset they have the other 2009 sets but no pictures yet and no descriptions Sad Sad Crying or Very sad
Zombie Fetty
Undead!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talking about such things is also against the RtB policy.

Things are getting strange, I'm starting to worry,
This could be a case for Mulder and Scully
TK-425
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would personally love to see an Invisible Hand with an interior in ISD scale. I'd love to see Grievous' Command Room, and the Dooku v. Ani and Obi room inside. Also, halway with ray shield, and sewer system. Figures could be: Anakin, Obi-Wan, Artoo, Dooku, Palpatine, Grievous, MagnaGuard (x2), SBD (x2), Security Droid (x2), Pilot Droid (x2) Battle Droid (x2). Price would be the same as this year's Republic Gunship ($120).

Trying to get this thread back on track...
The Brain Eater
Undead!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loving the LAAT/C idea D.B. I would like to see a real official Legoified Rancor Mouth, red/white/blue ARC RGS. It could have a couple of Delta Squad generic ARCs (that was Delta Squad, yes?), and maybe the red commander (Fordo, I believe?...).

Of course, if they ever did do this, they would skimp on clones for the actual set, so I wish to see an actual ARC trooper bp, with the blue painted clones.
CommanderFox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey by the way Brain the squad leader for Delta squad is Sergeant Boss Smile and they are not ARCs they are Republic Commandos Smile
The Brain Eater
Undead!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CommanderFox wrote:
Hey by the way Brain the squad leader for Delta squad is Sergeant Boss Smile and they are not ARCs they are Republic Commandos Smile

Right, I know that Boss was in charge of the RCs, but I wasn't sure what squad that was (so Delta has Scorch, Boss, etc.).

Which is the one then with the ARC troopers as seen in the original CW cartoon series?
CommanderFox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really no because I can't whatch the cartoons on sky because I don't have it Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
but if you have read the republic commando series of 3 books I think that might be Ordo one of Kal Skirata's Null ARCs he's awesome. By the way for those who don't no Kal Skirata he trained tons of clones and RCs Smile
Delta consists of Boss, Scorch, Sev and Fixer
SIMAFOL

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cantina Battlepack. With a Rodian, Whuer (bartender), Ponda Baba and Dr. Evizan
Bounty Hunter Battlepack. With Zuckuss, 4-LOM, Bossk and Dengar.

Shadows of the Empire speeder set. With Spiker, Big Gizz and Luke at Ben's Hovel.
Outrider. With Dash, Leebo and Leia.

-S-
DestructiveZombie
Undead!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only PT set I'm interested in seeing is a CIS Shuttle-thing. The one seen in Episode 2, 3, and the Clone Wars series. Most notably shown transporting Grievous to Utapau.

As for OT..

Endor bunker. (no need for description, I think it's pretty self explainitory)

Some sort of Hoth set with TaunTauns

And I would love to see more Rebel and Imperial ground vehicles that aren't speeder bikes.

DeviantART|Brickshelf
djmangunz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A new Turbo Tank would be super.
The Brain Eater
Undead!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DestructiveDelirium wrote:
The only PT set I'm interested in seeing is a CIS Shuttle-thing. The one seen in Episode 2, 3, and the Clone Wars series. Most notably shown transporting Grievous to Utapau.

As for OT..

Endor bunker. (no need for description, I think it's pretty self explainitory)

Some sort of Hoth set with TaunTauns

And I would love to see more Rebel and Imperial ground vehicles that aren't speeder bikes.

Here, here! I think according to rumors, we will be seeing most if not all of these ^^ sets in the near future.
Zombsta' Bo
Undead!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TK-425 wrote:
I would personally love to see an Invisible Hand with an interior in ISD scale. I'd love to see Grievous' Command Room, and the Dooku v. Ani and Obi room inside. Also, halway with ray shield, and sewer system. Figures could be: Anakin, Obi-Wan, Artoo, Dooku, Palpatine, Grievous, MagnaGuard (x2), SBD (x2), Security Droid (x2), Pilot Droid (x2) Battle Droid (x2). Price would be the same as this year's Republic Gunship ($120).

That sounds pretty neat for an Ep. III set--unfortunately, at this point, it would come in a CW box and have anime figures. ( ugh. Rolling Eyes )

I agree with dD also, a "TaunTaun Patrol"-esqe set is always a dream of FOL's, and Endor would be nice.

Also, I DO want new speeder bikes without having to buy a new Republic Gunship. Wink
Zombie Bizzle
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Brain wrote:
Loving the LAAT/C idea D.B. I would like to see a real official Legoified Rancor Mouth, red/white/blue ARC RGS. It could have a couple of Delta Squad generic ARCs.

Thanks Brain. I'm likin the rancor mouth RGS but as they made a new RGS already I don't think they will make another new one. But hey should release a ARC bp too.

I'm liking alot of these other ideas too.
Darth yoda
New Clone on the Block

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to see a three set combo like the ones with jabba's palace, and all of that way back when... Except they'd be bigger and have the arena battle! Shocked
Zombie Fett
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll I want is a UCS Lambda-Class Shuttle.
The Brain Eater
Undead!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another thought: what about the rancor pit of Jabba's Palace? I've always wanted a Lego rancor...

Or, for the same sort of idea, a Lego Wampa. I would buy those fo' shizzle.
theZombieAbides
Undead!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some of the sets I'd like to see:

1. Scout Trooper Battle Pack
Reasoning: LEGO seems to be alternating back and forth between PT and OT when it comes to battle packs, so next year is OT's "turn." Based on sets like 7128 and 7139, the set would contain at least two speeder bikes and 4 Scout troopers. Since we haven't seen either Scout Troopers or Bikes (OT style) since 2002, I don't think this is unreasonable.

2. Ewok Battle Pack
Reasoning: LEGO generally like to release these battle packs in a "good guys/bad guys" manner, meaning the Scout troopers need someone to fight. Sure, they could Endor troops, but they have far less screen time and are far less known (like them or not, the Ewoks are very memorable). Based on the previously mentioned 7139 set, would think it would contain 3 "regular" brown ewoks and 1 "leader" (tan or multi-colored) ewok. It would be cool to see that hang glider and possible the catapult as well.

3. Lukes Landspeeder
Reasoning: We haven't seen the landspeeder since 2003, and it would be nice to see it get an upgrade. This could potentially be part of a larger Cantina set as well. If alone, I'd imagine it costing around $10-15 and containg Luke and Obi Wan, and possibly R2 and C3PO. If part of a larger set, I'd definately expect to see all of those as well as Han, Chewie, Greedo, the Barkeeper and a few random aliens (and possibly the Cantina band). It would be more of a minifig-centric set, but would contain the landspeeder, a bar area, and a booth or two. It would be really cool if the built the whole cantina, but that would probably be cost-prohibative. Either way, it would be based on sets like 7110 and 4501

4. 30th Anniversary Tie Fighter
Reasoning: Based on the newer Tie Advanced, it would nice to see the Tie Fighter again, since we haven't seen it since 2005. It would be cool to see it in the black and grey color scheme to go along with the Tie Advanced. It would probably be quite similar to 7236 or 7146, and would like to see it come with the standard Tie Pilot.

5. Tie Bomber
Reasoning: There has only been one (1) iteration of the Tie bomber, and it was released in 2003. This guy needs some lovin', and to be rebuilt in the black and grey color scheme. Alternatively, this set could be bundled with the previous set and possibly a black and grey Intercepter a la 10131 for sheer awesomeness. It, too, would come with the standard Tie Pilot.

6. Cloud Car
Reasoning: Yet another vehicle we haven't seen in forever (only one iteration in 2002), this guy is long overdue for a return to service. I'd imagine they could re-design the old 7119 to their current awesome standards. Ideally, this set would come with Lobot, but I'd settle for a generic Cloud Car pilot (although grudgingly).

7. T-16 Skyhopper
Reasoning: Yep, another "long time, no see" set. Released back in 2003, 4477 could definately stand for a little upgrade and re-release (having all three wings brick-built would be very nice). It would be totally bomb (in my day, that's what we called things that were cool) if this set came with Luke and Biggs.

8. Imperial Lambda-class Shuttle
Reasoning: Although somewhat newer, we haven't seen it since 2005, and the going rate for used ones tends to be quite high. Based on sets like 7166 and 7264. I'd imagine these sets coming with Palpatine, Vader, a few Royal Guardsmen and a few Stormtroopers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So am I biased towards the OT? You bet your bottom dollar. But after two years of mind-numbing Clone Wars crap, I'm ready to get back to basics.
MrCRskater

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheJude hit the nail on the head! The extra TIE's, I could take 'em or leave 'em. But I have been longing for every other item on that list. . . many of those are due for an upgrade. In fact, I just put together the old landspeeder and cloud car the other day, and was inspired to begin working on a cloud car MOC of my own. . . if they do re-release it, I'd like to see it in orange this time! And we haven't seen any Endor-related sets in over 5 years?!
Zombie_Fisto
Undead!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The RAS Prosecutor
Reason: I want Republic Commandos, and it would be nice for a Capital Ship that isn't a Star Destroyer or a Corvette! Include Delta squad, several slavers, a few Trando Mercs, anand several Trade Fed units. (SBDs, Battle droids, Droidekas etc.) Also a few surviving clones troopers. The famous detention level, the bridge and a hangar with the regulator.

Vidzombie wrote:
/slurps up Kit's remaining mess.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO Star Wars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: