FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you get strange looks when you buy/play/talk about LEGO?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO Star Wars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joedward
Hoover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't quite remember how, but I managed to tell my physics class I still liked/ played with/ built LEGO, and a few jokes aside, they didn't particularly care. We even had a few in jokes. I think that over the last year or so I was still the but of their jokes (not often mind you, but still) for liking Star Wars so much, not the LEGO.

I have never really cared what the guys working at the stores thought of me. But one time when buying a set, for a reason I can not explain, when asked if I was the one who liked the sets, I replied that it was for my cousin. And it hit me how stupid that was. People don't often give me looks, that comes from buying from Amazon or S@H. Though in store, they're either judging without showing anything, or they really don't care.

My family though, oh boy. My youngest cousins know I have it, and they love the fact that I have it. (like hell they're getting near it though Wink ) My aunts and uncles seem none the wiser, my cousin who's closest in age to me finds it funny, my sister hates beyond anything I can understand (personally, I think she's jealous Wink ), my brother doesn't care so much, we both used to have a great collection when we were small, but I was the one that carried on going. It's not so bad though, I've bought him two of the Indiana Jones sets, and he loves them, and he keeps asking me if there have been any updates on the new sets. And my parents, I don't know the word for how they feel. Not quite disappointed, but something close. My mum keeps saying she'd like the Eiffel Tower and the Taj Mahal, but my dad would rather I work and exercise and get a job and be less lazy and all that stuff..

When it comes down to it though, it's my decision. If any one's got something bad to say about it, like hell I care, if they've got something good to say about it, awesome, it'd be cool to talk.
TK-425
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 12 (7th Grade), and I'm pretty open about my LEGO obsession. At first I tried to hide it, but I only receive a few jokes. Also my friend collects SW LEGO, too. (One of the jokes was this: Someone at school brought in a LEGO stormtrooper. Only this wasn't just a regular stormtrooper. This was the Imperial Inspection stormie with the printed legs. Someone offered to buy it from him for $2. I told him to not do that, because they were going on eBay for much more (I didn't even try to talk about Bricklink, just went with eBay). Then he asked me why. I told him that it only came in one set which was Limited Edition. From then on, certain people talk in a (joke) nerd voice about Limited Edition Legos. (I don't even bother to tell them that it's LEGO, not Legos.) But it's all in good fun, and I don't mind.)

So my parents know about it and like it, the only family member who acts kind of "you're too old for this" is my step-sister, who is older than me by a year.

(Note: I see a lot of people in this thread talking about how their girlfriend acts toward their LEGO. I can't follow suit because I don't have a girlfriend.)
AdmiralGrievous

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I DON'T CARE HOW OLD I AM , LEGO IS THE BEST !!! Very Happy
(Join this group on Facebook Laughing more than 7600 members! Twisted Evil )
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=2263110862
Darth's Zombie
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draykov wrote:
I landed my wife prior to coming out of my dark ages, so I guess I'm lucky that way. If I catch hell for anything these days, it seems to be more about the sheer size of my collection rather than the mere fact that I still "play" with LEGO.

I think many of us AFOLs are in the same boat with you Drakov (also as thepatient posted), but my wife oscillates between being OK with my hobby and not. It just depends on whether she is upset with me over something else or not. If it's a money issue, than my collection is just too big and I really don't need any new sets. If it's the amount of time I dedicate to something else she feels is important, than it's time to put away my "childish" toys.

I've still got some secret sets that she doesn't know about (UCS Falcon still in it's shipping box FTW!), but aside from that my collection sits on some storage shelves in the basement. Building is relaxing for me and helps me de-stress. It is the equivalent of a 3D puzzle, but better since you can take a set apart and arrange the parts in any way you see fit. I still don't display my collection in the center of my house or anything, but anyone that knows me well has seen the few sets I have on display in the basement rec room or in the picture corner for E-bay and reviews.

Next step for me would be to come out of the MOC closet. My creations are improving, but not ready for public yet.

I embrace my nerdiness and could care less what the people who work in the stores think.
Undead!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darth's Daddy wrote:

It just depends on whether she is upset with me over something else or not. If it's a money issue, than my collection is just too big and I really don't need any new sets. If it's the amount of time I dedicate to something else she feels is important, than it's time to put away my "childish" toys.

Yep, that sounds familiar. But it only happens every 28 days or so. Wink My weakness is that I actually do have some real estate she wants...we have what could be a spare bedroom where I keep my collection (both storage and display). Usually, she's pretty laid back about it though.
patientzombie
Undead!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draykov wrote:
Darth's Daddy wrote:

It just depends on whether she is upset with me over something else or not. If it's a money issue, than my collection is just too big and I really don't need any new sets. If it's the amount of time I dedicate to something else she feels is important, than it's time to put away my "childish" toys.

Yep, that sounds familiar. But it only happens every 28 days or so. Wink My weakness is that I actually do have some real estate she wants...we have what could be a spare bedroom where I keep my collection (both storage and display). Usually, she's pretty laid back about it though.

Holy Crap, I'm having a good laugh over this thread. Reading both of your posts is just like hearing my own story. It's very therapeutic to know I'm not the only one that lives this kind of life.

Do you two ever get in these situations?

My wife is the one who pretty much controls the check book, so I find myself asking for permission to make a LEGO purchase usually. "Honey, can I buy some LEGO today? I've been really good lately and I've done all of my chores." The other one is like this: My wife comes into see me before she heads off to Target. "Do you need anything from Target?...Besides LEGO."

I've also noticed a trend here that cashiers seem to pick up on the fact that there are AFOLs out there. It's the only product that I've ever been asked about when I'm buying LEGO items. I never get asked that question when I by my son Thomas the Train or Geotrax and I'm alone making the purchase. Neutral
The Department of Redundancy Department
ZombieDraykov
Undead!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thepatient wrote:

My wife is the one who pretty much controls the check book, so I find myself asking for permission to make a LEGO purchase usually. "Honey, can I buy some LEGO today? I've been really good lately and I've done all of my chores." The other one is like this: My wife comes into see me before she heads off to Target. "Do you need anything from Target?...Besides LEGO."

My collection would probably be a heck of a lot smaller if the wife handled the finances. Smile However, I do find myself asking for permission from time to time. I don't like smuggling if I don't have to. Smile

thepatient wrote:
I've also noticed a trend here that cashiers seem to pick up on the fact that there are AFOLs out there. It's the only product that I've ever been asked about when I'm buying LEGO items. I never get asked that question when I by my son Thomas the Train or Geotrax and I'm alone making the purchase. Neutral

I haven't really noticed what cashiers do when I check out, but I buy a lot of my stuff online via Bricklink, Amazon or Shop@Home (though since they put a brick-and-mortar store in Houston, not so frequently at shop at home due to sales tax). Although, half the time, if I'm at a physical store buying toys for myself, I usually have my daughter with me and I'm also buying something for her or one of her classmates' or cousins' birthday as well, so I usually have a pretty eclectic selection at checkout, so that might throw them off.
knapplZ
Undead!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been in that "embarrassed" stage before. I've collected toys my whole life. I used to play with my Star Wars action figures when I was 16. That was about the end of that awkward "between" phase for me.

I took a few years off between High School and College and all that stuff collected dust at my mom's house, but just a few years after I got married I started back into collecting.

I'm 38 now, and I still like my LEGO quite a bit, and build when life allows the time. I have no fear that anyone will judge me for my hobby, and like someone said earlier, at least I'm not out doing something illegal. Very Happy

EDIT - forgot to add: I buy most of my LEGO at the local Wal-Mart, where half the shoppers there are adults.
lordvader208

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on guys, there is nothing to be ashamed of for collecting Legos. It's the people that make fun of TFOLs and AFOLs that should be ashamed for not opening themselves up to the real world and recognizing that there are differing opinions out there.

I, myself, am a TFOL and 16 years old (junior in high school) and yes, I am open to whatever people want to say about my Lego hobby. It honestly doesnt matter to me, and I have never had anyone really make fun of me for collecting Legos. I have gotten quite a few shocking responses, but that's it. I guess I'm just lucky that my classmates can understand. I have friends that enjoy legos as well and some that don't have many legos but still like them for what they are.

Nor have I ever had any shocking responses from cashiers concerning my age when I buy legos. I have never ordered a set online (the V-19 torrent I'm ordering off Amazon in a couple days will be my first) and I have always been with my parents at the purchase of all my Lego sets (because of course, i don't want to risk them getting the wrong set) I think the funniest reaction I got was when I bought the 4504 MF and the cashier at Target scanned it and kind of gasped...I think it's because the price was $100 (which is normal to those who buy Legos). She obviously does not know anything about Legos.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=lordvader208
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Al

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As high school progressed, my parents became more and more exasperated with my "obsession" with LEGO even after becoming a teenager. One Christmas, they went out of their way to get me nothing LEGO-related at all. It did not discourage me. When I realized I would make a big move for college, I cut down on my collecting, sometimes sadly not even opening a set due to the fact I soon would have no time to enjoy it. So it continues to this day.

Since I cannot build up a new collection here in college, I only collect during winter/summer breaks when I am at home and have a closet space to store all these boxes in. And even then, my limited financial means permit me to only get a few sets. Nowadays, I'm constantly on the lookout for sales, both online and in the real world. When I do go out to buy LEGO, I usually do not have to worry about running into anybody I know; I never gained many friends in high school.

I look forward to the day when I can have a home of my own, bring all my old LEGO sets there, and build to my heart's content, as I did as a child. And maybe, like a few of these older guys on here, will get to enjoy that great joy of buying several large amounts of LEGO at one time. And damn the reactions of those looking at me in the store, I'll say!
etcknight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone's got a hobby. Legos are more healthy and last longer than purses, shoes, drugs, or smoking. They're creative and fun. And, all adults secretly want to have "child-like" fun - but some are just too stuck to admit it. Go AFOLs!! Cool

Er, now to find an accepting wife. Wink
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am 13, and my parents fully embrace it! My dad really likes the fact that I modify my minifigs, and he even got some waterslides and sealant for me! Smile

As for cashiers giving me the funny look, that doesn't happen much. Maybe it's because I always get Lego at the Lego Store, and there are alot of teenagers and adults there...
RealDyl214

Location: I'm not sure but I think it's somewhere in this universe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also go through the same teenager-middle school delima. Some of the 'jocks', when LEGO comes up in a discussion, they'll say things like," LEGO is so awesome! I love building things."

When that happens I'll sometimes inspect facial expressions and most of the 'Preps' are making wierd expressions to this.

As for getting odd looks at store, I most of the time don't get this. Condsidering I'm so tall. (Just about 5'11) Though there'll occasionally be the odd glance.

I also rarely reveal my LEGO obbsession to my friends. I've only told three I think, but they keep it a secret. My parents greatly support and they love the minifigures I'll occasionally make. They also don't mind making LEGO orders for me, so I great appreciate that.
The Brain Eater
Undead!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See, I don't really mind what people think--even my parents--about my Lego collecting. Sometimes I have doubts (as expressed in the "Are you sick of Star Wars?" thread) about where my collecting should be heading, if I should continue with a fun hobby that (unfortunately) only I have at my high school, or should I pursue other interests? And I do have many other things to be paying attention to, if I wished. I have sports (soccer, basketball, and fencing), Mathletes (it's funny, and my high school the Mathletes aren't shunned, they're embraced!), stuff like that.
djmangunz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draykov wrote:
thepatient wrote:

My collection would probably be a heck of a lot smaller if the wife handled the finances. Smile However, I do find myself asking for permission from time to time. I don't like smuggling if I don't have to. Smile

thepatient wrote:

I haven't really noticed what cashiers do when I check out, but I buy a lot of my stuff online via Bricklink, Amazon or Shop@Home (though since they put a brick-and-mortar store in Houston, not so frequently at shop at home due to sales tax). Although, half the time, if I'm at a physical store buying toys for myself, I usually have my daughter with me and I'm also buying something for her or one of her classmates' or cousins' birthday as well, so I usually have a pretty eclectic selection at checkout, so that might throw them off.

I read the part about your wife controlling the check book to my wife, because we have the same situation. We both found it quite amusing that someone else has the same issues that we do. No doubt my collection would be much larger if I ran the money.

I started collecting Lego again after I was married. It doesn't matter what people think of my purchases when I have a hot lady helping me pick out the sets. In fact, my family gives me grief about our marriage because of that. The ongoing joke is an open question as to why she married me in the first place. She is very attractive, I am not. I'm a teacher, so therefore I am not rich. And I collect Lego, which, in their eyes, makes me the king of nerds. Ah, family.
Darth's Zombie
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha!
This is a great thread! Can someone please fix the title? Wink
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one gives me strange looks, but I guess I'm young enough for it to be okay (I'm 16), plus, I love buying LEGO, so I don't really care too much what people think (not that I really care what people think about what I like anyway)

Red Hawk wrote:
Sometimes I wonder why I'm here.
patientzombie
Undead!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

djmangunz wrote:

I read the part about your wife controlling the check book to my wife, because we have the same situation. We both found it quite amusing that someone else has the same issues that we do. No doubt my collection would be much larger if I ran the money.

I started collecting Lego again after I was married. It doesn't matter what people think of my purchases when I have a hot lady helping me pick out the sets. In fact, my family gives me grief about our marriage because of that. The ongoing joke is an open question as to why she married me in the first place. She is very attractive, I am not. I'm a teacher, so therefore I am not rich. And I collect Lego, which, in their eyes, makes me the king of nerds. Ah, family.

Classic.

Thatís my situation too. For me itís Beauty and the Beast. Iíve got the hot babe, all dolled up, and I just wear jeans, a t-shirt, and Vans. The fact that Iíve pretty much given up on shaving, Iíve been going with the Hellís Angels look as of late.

One of the best experiences Iíve had buying LEGO was when I went to the LEGO Store at Ontario Mills a couple of years ago. It was after my birthday, and I took the day off of work and headed to the Store about 30 minutes from my house. I didnít know there was a LEGO store there for a long time, so it was my first visit. I got there right when the store opened (I was ready to shop) so I was the first one in there. In the span of about ten minutes, two adult dudes walked in and two adult couples. We were all buying for ourselves and we wiped out the entire supply of railroad tracks. Every dude in there was smiling big cheesy grins. I never spoke to anyone, but we all gave each other nods- ďYes, Iím one too.Ē

Family is a funny thing too. Last year on my birthday my wife got me all of the Indiana Jones sets I didnít buy yet. As Iím opening this stuff, my brother-in-law and his wife were slowly backing away at the strange sight of a 38 year old punker opening LEGO gifts. I could tell they thought it was a little weird. This year for Christmas I received a $50.00 gift card for the LEGO store from them. With gifts like that-they can think Iím the biggest weirdo ever.

Iím hoping for a LEGO blow-out for my birthday on Saturday. This Sunday, Iím gonna be at the LEGO Store bright and early, and Iím leaving the wife and kids at home. When I get back I'm building all day while I power watch Generation Kill on DVD. I love being a nerd.

Last edited by patientzombie on Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Inzane

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draykov wrote:
I landed my wife prior to coming out of my dark ages, so I guess I'm lucky that way. If I catch hell for anything these days, it seems to be more about the sheer size of my collection rather than the mere fact that I still "play" with LEGO.

x2.
NinthCircle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thepatient wrote:

That's why my wife and I have separate finances. As long as rent, bills, groceries, medical, insurance, etc. are paid for, she really couldn't care less. We're really good about splitting everything. Some months one person will carry the other and it's all good.

She used to despise my hobby, but she's become far more accepting... like I said in the Christmas swag thread, she bought me the UCS MF. She actually wanted to wow me with the Taj Mahal and Death Star, but couldn't afford all 3 after some unforseen expenditures. Shocked

I be lucky.

She likes to spend on things I find absurd... like more shoes. I don't get the shoe thing, especially cause things like heels aren't very functional, but no real judgement on my part, so we have an accord.

We also don't share finances in case of fraud and resolution. So far one of us has always had some money when weird things go down.

I do get chastised if I buy stuff when I haven't put other stuff together. "Really? You're going to get more when you don't even touch the stuff you already have?" and that weird look. "Baby, I'm puttin' together the Falcon, but you got that huge gift card... and there were some killer sales." then I give that stupid look like I'm trying to get away with something in the complete absence of logic.

Ah, amour.
sam90

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's kind of strange for me. There are a few different approaches on my lego collecting.

I'm kind of stuck between two groups at school - the 'Nerds' and the 'popular' group. There are a small few of us that like lego. Some mates absolutely adore my collection... But then some of my mates that are girls.... Well, they're not huge fans Wink But a few don't mind...

I don't really speak up about my hobby much. But almost everyone silently knows... I kind of get embarraced to talk about it... Embarassed People nearly fliped when they heard the price of the Falcon.

It was funny at my party this year, people had heard my collection was big but... they still had a bit of a shock Laughing (well, the ones who had never been round before...)

I'm 14, and i don't think my lego collection is going anywhere in a hurry...

if you are a christian put this on your sig :><>
Zombiestriker8979
Undead!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no problem with people knowing about my lego hobby. I'm on the freshmen football team and I'm really involved in that, but I also love SW, lego, and video games. So I'm almost stuck in between, most of my friends think its cool that I have a huge lego city but they aren't really interested in it (they just don't make fun of me for it). Then there are some kids that treat me like a five year old because of it. I have learned to ignore these kids because they are the trouble making kind that will only end up failing in life, and they only make fun of me to try and impress their friends. I'm still short enough to look like I'm the lego buying age at a store so I never really get any weird looks. I even try to help out confused parents when they are in the lego isle. I don't believe you should be ashamed of you're hobby at all no matter what it is. You like it and embrace it so that should be good enough for everybody else and you.
zombacho
Undead!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Love these topics.

Well, I don't openly talk about my Lego hobby, partly due to the fact that none of my college-aged peers that I know of are into Lego. I find it hard to incorporate Lego into my conversations with women my age. Women of all ages, actually Razz

I assume guys would react a little differently to Lego. "You're into Lego? I remember I used to..." I guess most guys get over Lego before they get in their late teens.

It's no surprise that I do like Lego because of my tomboyish tendencies, and my other interests and hobbies. Once people get to know me, it's not a big deal. I also don't like people who make fun of my hobbies, especially about Lego. Lego isn't - and shouldn't - be age-restricted. It's such a creative toy, I think anyone can play with Lego.

My own parents used to make fun of me for liking Lego, but in a playful way. They think it's unique of me to build Lego. I haven't bought Lego sets in a long time...and of course, I use my money to buy them when I do buy them. My hobby doesn't affect my parents financially Smile - Always a good thing.

『 <3 』
Cei

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The checkout assistants at TRU and other local stores do sometimes give a funny look, or ask who the Lego is for - I usually say my cousin. However, in a retail store I'll happily admit it's for me and usually end up having a chat with them. I find the people at TRU etc are just so used to selling to kids, or to adults for kids, they can't grasp that adults can collect Lego too.

As for the other half...she doesn't mind my Lego at all in terms of having it, and she'll sometimes build things while I am. She does however, complain about the size of my collection and cost (rapidly running out of storage, and I have to build on the dining table - the Pirates/Imperial outpost I'm building at the moment is taking up over half of it, plus some of the floor).
ZombieAndi
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You all complain about girls/women complaining about your Lego hobby.
But how can a girl/woman who likes Lego can find a boy/man who supports her more than just saying "Yeah, I remember, when I was young, I had a lot of Lego as well."

FlickrēBrickshelf
rcpeck

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My fiancee actually started my lego obsession up again a few Christmas' ago when she got me the new Slave I so she doesn't mind at all that I'm building my clone wars armies, but it's with the understanding that I'll have to share with our future kids.

My friends all were lego collectors as kids so they all get excited about my newest purchases and I've even started getting some of them into collecting again, which kills my fiancee who always jokes, "just look what I started!"

I also balance out my lego fandom with other more manly hobbies like making a living playing poker and being a gun enthusiast so it works out well.
Nova

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a woman in her 30's just getting back into Lego again, I used to feel odd collecting what most think is a child's toy. But after finding this forum and realizing how many adults still love this product and the amazing things that can be built with it, I am now confident and quite proud of my collection. One cashier assumed that I was buying a birthday present for a child and when I happily informed her that in fact it was for me she pasted on a smile and tried to be polite (even though I could see a wary expression in her eyes as though she thought I was nuts). On another occasion, a teen cashier became quite animated and thought it was really neat that I bought them for myself.

When standing in the aisles looking at what's available, my daughter loves to inform others nearby which sets her mother has. Even my old-school father is impressed with my collection. I expected the usual "what a waste of money" speech the first time he saw it but he was actually intrigued. He has taken videos of the room and likes to show it to people (could have knocked me over with a feather over that one....) and seems rather proud.

My husband is totally supportive. He always says that he'd rather I buy Lego than shoes or the like because he at least understands this. As I loathe shopping pretty much in general, I agree and it makes his life easier too. All anniversary, birthday and Christmas gifts are a simple contribution to the Lego Fund which makes me a very happy wife. Although I fear we will soon be forced out of the bedroom which is the display room, he takes it all in stride. He teases me that he should have never let me buy Jabba's Sail Barge because that opened the floodgates of my obsession.
Crusader

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange looks? Pretty much the story of my life--with or without Lego.
patientzombie
Undead!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This topic has been great for reading and posting. It's been cool to hear the teen and female perspective on this issue too. The only wierd thing; it's starting come across as an AA meeting type feel to it.

*Stands up* "Hi, My name is thepatient and I'm a LEGO-holic."
WookieWarrior9

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S@H never gives me funny looks. Wink

endcreepyminifigfaces.blogspot.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO Star Wars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4
Jump to: