FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ahsoka's Starfighter avail where? besides S@H..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neko_li

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Ahsoka's Starfighter avail where? besides S@H.. Reply with quote

On the shop@home website, Ahsoka's Starfighter shows up with the tag "hard to find" on it, which usually means limited release set. Does anyone know who's carrying it besides S@H? TRU? Target?
drew724

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything I've read says it's a Wal-mart exclusive, but I've only read that on message boards (I haven't read where it's been confirmed by Lego)
neko_li

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm. has anyone seen on at walmart? my walmarts don't have any of the new sets yet, just TRU.
skyward72

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to guess TRU because the price is in line with their other high priced exclusives and plus the Solar Sailer looks to be exclusive to Walmart.
drew724

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread at Rebelscum says it's a Walmart exclusive, that's where I read it. Still doesn't mean it's true though.

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3466121&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#3466121
skyward72

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess we won't really know till it shows up in the stores.
ZombieGIR
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I saw it at TRU, but I'm not 100% sure.
neko_li

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can confirm that its avail at walmart, my local walmart had a price tag and slot on the shelf. Didn't have any in stock, but they did have the slot labeled for it.

On a side note, i'm hating this price bump showing up lately. I mean come on... Anakin's JSF: $20, Asoka's JSF: $40? WTF people. Sure, you threw in a few small droids, but 100 extra pieces for $20. geez Lego.
[/rant]
Tyrant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wal Mart closest to me has the plan o grams up and that set is listed on them. None in the store yet, but they apparently will be at some point. Somewhat distressing to me was that I didn't see any Castle sets listed. Or any of the sets with currently reduced prices. So, I guess they really are clearancing them out completely and they won't be coming back to Wal Mart. Which means that their prices will start dropping even more eventually.
Archangel86

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:05 am    Post subject: Ahsoka's Fighter Reply with quote

The Woodfield Lego Store in Schaumburg, Illinois has it in stock.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zombiemokiev
Undead!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neko_li wrote:
i can confirm that its avail at walmart, my local walmart had a price tag and slot on the shelf. Didn't have any in stock, but they did have the slot labeled for it.

On a side note, i'm hating this price bump showing up lately. I mean come on... Anakin's JSF: $20, Asoka's JSF: $40? WTF people. Sure, you threw in a few small droids, but 100 extra pieces for $20. geez Lego.
[/rant]

I mean if you look at it by piece you paid $20 for 150 Anakin's fighter, so a 300 Ahsoka's would 2x as much

Also it is not exactly the same, it has a few big pieces that would raise the price.
BrickSith303

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashoka's Fighter @ Target $39.99
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: