FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Star Wars Collection Items Review

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZombieAndi
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:29 pm    Post subject: Star Wars Collection Items Review Reply with quote

I would like to make a review about my Star Wars collection items.
Maybe you could add yours too, and this could become an interesting thread about all the varieties of Star Wars items?

I will begin with my Sideshow items:
First, there is Luke Skywalker, dressed as he was in Bespin. The figure is 12" and looks very much like Mark Hamill.
The clothes and accessories are very detailed.
The only problem I have with this figure is, that when wanting to change the hands (Sideshow included some replacement hands, for example when he shall hold a lightsaber, or for after the duel with Vader) the little pin which sticks the hand to the arm broke. And no, it was not the right hand, so I couldn't pretend that the duel with Vader already had taken place! Wink
So now, the left hand is pretty much useless, glued with super glue to the arm and nobody should touch or move it.

Second thing I have from Sideshow is Salacious B. Crumb. I love him, he looks so much like scum Wink. He comes with a cushion for sitting on and looks really much like the movie-version. He is about 3-4" tall and is not moveable.

I had some more from the 12" Sideshow figs. But I sold them all again. I think they didn't look so good.

Next are the Hasbro Unleashed Figures.
Han Solo sprinting into the Millennium Falcon, shooting behind him.

Boba Fett fighting with the Salaac.

Then Master Replicas items.
Darth Vader's Lightsaber in Mini-Scale
If you don't have the display space for the big FX saber, this Mini Scale one is a good alternative.

Han Solo's Blaster in Mini-Scale

Last but not least my Gentle Giant Han Solo statue.
In September I fell in love. It happened when walking along Corner Tottenham Court Road/Oxford Street in London. I passed the display window of Forbidden Planet, and there he was: Han Solo! 12" tall, and a look which let me ignore the price. I wanted this very detailed statue. I needed it Smile

FlickrBrickshelf
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: