FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clone Wars Cartoon Minifigs: Get Over It!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO Star Wars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RogueJedi007

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:51 pm    Post subject: Clone Wars Cartoon Minifigs: Get Over It! Reply with quote

I have been collecting SW Lego since the first release 10 years ago and have been around this site since the Yakface days. I have seen a lot of things change over the years and I think it is all for the better. Which in my opinion includes the new Clone wars cartoon minifigs. That is my opinion. There are some people who agree and some people disagree. I am so sick and tired of people here posting in every thread at every available opportunity that they do not like the new faces and think they are ugly. But guess what, they are here and they are here for the time being. So please get over it. Save the rest of us some reading and stop claiming the new heads are ugly at every turn.

But I do see the point of the people who don't like the new faces. The Anakin face is different I will admit that but as people have done you change it for a Luke head and be done with it. But some of the new faces I really enjoy like the Yoda and Windu. The old Yoda head did not have any painted features and looks half complete. The new one I think is much better. Same with Mace Windu, the old face was plain and boring and the new one is much better. I am hoping they will re-do or at least re-release with a paint scheme the Jabba mould since I also thought what Lego has done with Jabba before was also half complete. They could even re-release the Jabba figure in purple as Ziro, even though I am not a fan of that character.
JPCJedi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sigh* Well, let me say that I am over it. I don't like the Anakin, but I'm a fan of the Windu. So there.

And I guess I agree with you. A little community-critical ranting is healthy in moderation. And I emphasize in moderation--a concept which you have demonstrated well in this thread.
AJayIrish

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEAR HEAR! so sick of the whining. i dont get what the problem is....there are practical solutions if people don't like the heads....

A) Switch them with older ones.

B) sell the entire figs themselves and make do with what you got.

or

C) DON'T BUY THE FREAKIN' SET!

seriously, how hard is it?

AJay
KungZombie
ZOMGpire!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what I hate? People whining about people whining.

I don't mind people whining about people who whine about people whining, though.
... eats you all. [zMOD]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This really should have gone in the existing thread...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO Star Wars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: