FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

lowest price you have ever payed for a lego set
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saeseetiin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a V-19 at GoodWill for $9.99, and it was complete! It was the only Clone Wars set I didn't have, so I got very lucky.
Smile
zombieboy
Undead!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10 dollars for a V-19 Torrent!!!! i just bought three impulse sets at my K-Mart for .35 cents, they had three left, so i grabbed them.
Zombie_Fisto
Undead!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

10.00 USD, for Crystal Skull Temple.

Vidzombie wrote:
/slurps up Kit's remaining mess.
twentythree

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

preterosso wrote:

- A bunch of Final Duel IIs during the KB sell-off, but only at 3/$10.

I got in on that action as well but KB had additionally stickered them as half off the 3/$10 so it became 6/$10 which is $1.67 each. Those 10 are still squirreled away for trading/MOCs. Cool

Also, about 3-4 months ago someone gave me their used UCS AT-ST for free. I downloaded the instuctions from Lego and it is standing proudly beside my UCS TIE Interceptor. Very Happy
The Jinja Ninja wrote: The extended edition includes those scenes (which were replaced with the boulder sequence in the Raiders we know and love) as well as some revisions to the rest of the movie including 'Belloq shot first'
The Brain Eater
Undead!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't remember what amazing sales I've picked up before (I know I've had at least a couple...), but recently picked up the new MTT for $60 (USD). Not amazing, but 40% MISB from TRU is good enough for me. Wink
Starfighter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Brain wrote:
Can't remember what amazing sales I've picked up before (I know I've had at least a couple...), but recently picked up the new MTT for $60 (USD). Not amazing, but 40% MISB from TRU is good enough for me. Wink

I was not able to pick up one of the MTT's but I did get a few ISD's at 59.00 at Target. I think my best finds were the Cantina reduced down to 7.00 at local wal-mart and also snowspeeders reduced to 5.00
The Brain Eater
Undead!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starfighter wrote:
The Brain wrote:

I was not able to pick up one of the MTT's but I did get a few ISD's at 59.00 at Target. I think my best finds were the Cantina reduced down to 7.00 at local wal-mart and also snowspeeders reduced to 5.00

Oo, my Target had the same sale, but my parents made me decide between getting the MTT and ISD for either price. I couldn't decide, but since my local Target isn't really all that local, and the local TRU is closer than my high school, we went to get the MTT and TRU.

Nice nab on the Cantina for $7! Did you get multiple?
PJcountach

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Over in Scottsboro Alabama there is a store called Unclaimed Baggage.

I managed to get the $50 4610 Res-Q Super Station there for 2.67, and yes there were enough useful pieces in it to justify the lower cost.

I also managed to get the 7259 Arc 170 Starfighter there brand new for 30 dollars after they had started selling used for 70 on Ebay, probably a Christmas present that got lost at the Airline...

My favorite deal though was 6989 (Multi) Mega Core Magnetizer on Ebay for 7. 50. I paid more for shipping Shocked It lacked 6 black pieces, but they were common and quickly replaced. At that time 6989 in worse shape were commanding 25 $ on Ebay, I spotted the best one.
zombieboy
Undead!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just picked up the Jungle Cutter at Wal-Mart for $10.00 on clearance. also almost bought the Troll Warship for $25.00 with a damaged box.
If you made them and they made you Who picked up the bill, and who made who
Anakin Solo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

V-19 for 30 instead of 50, 5 Clone BP's at 6.30ish instead of 9.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: