FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I have felt his presents...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roguebantha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject: I have felt his presents... Reply with quote

He's my entry for a holiday vehicle, what do you think? Anything you would change?
I was thinking of adding a bit more background, tracks in the snow, that sort of thing, but that might get me barred! (and I'm lazy Wink )
There's some more on flickr and brickshelf when public.

Happy holidays!
R2 Lou2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant! Love it to bits!
If the photo presentation was more slick, that would be the cherry on the cake! Even so, it's still great.

Brickshelf
Legostein
MINI Master

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha! Using the harpoon for skiing makes the scene even more funny. And one of the Tauntauns has a red nose! Very detailed! But my most favourite detail is the pun in the title! Very Happy

Cheers,

~ Chris
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Larry Lars

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a good one.
I like the idea and the Design of the Taun Tauns and the snowspeeder is really good.

The thing I would change is to keep it together a bit more. It's going to be difficult to show the greatness of the piece not depending on a link to additional pics. I think you should keep the ground to a bare minimum. Almost really thin and long vig style. And maybe you could cut down that christmas tree and strap it in on one of the wings to gather the most christmasie stuff in the center.

Great details on those presents by the way.
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prehaps replace the two long grey poles on the wings with tow long green trees? Nice idea, btw.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: