FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Xmas Star Wars MOC ideas

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duckman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:28 pm    Post subject: Xmas Star Wars MOC ideas Reply with quote

Unforunately I don't have the time right now to undertake one of these ideas, due to a screaming hungry baby, but I would dearly love to help out in the xmas spirit and help people with ideas, such as the following:

Santas Gungan Sleigh - 4 pairs of Gungans pulling large barrel of presents with santa gungan on top.

Bethlahem Star Destroyer - being pulled by 4 pairs of Tie Fighters

3 Wise Jedi's - Ben, Yoda and Anakin, perhaps coming to see that little spud of a green yoda thing

Jerusaluem - Mos Eisley, but with obvious xmas parafenalia

Ewok Xmas Tree - 'nuff said

The Emperors Workshop - A xmas workshop where the Happy Emperor has his legions of doom (stormies), building little death stars for all the boys and girls

A White Xmas - Luke, Leia, C-3PO, R2, Han, and other Hoth Rebel Troopers together, singing a Carol to a large and rather confused band of Snowtroopers

A Xmas Feast - The Ewoks in their happy home, with Luke, Han, and Chewy sitting on plates with apples 'stuffed' in their mouth, as they represent the yummy xmas turkeys to eat for the hungry little Ewoks.

3PO tied on a 'cross' chair up high, with the Ewoks adoring him, but the nasty stormtroopers crucifying him.

Fully Brick Models Ebay

Fully Brick Models Bricklink
DarkZombie
Undead!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you should combine the Ewok feast with the Ewok Christmas tree, they sound like great ideas.
Zombie Typo
Undead!

Location: Trapped inside a quadrilateral receptacle that is in front of you.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Xmas Star Wars MOC ideas Reply with quote

Duckman wrote:
3PO tied on a 'cross' chair up high, with the Ewoks adoring him, but the nasty stormtroopers crucifying him.

Might wanna think about saving that one for the Easter contest, amigo. Wink

Thanks for these ideas, though. I still don't think I'll enter the contest, but there's a better chance if me doing so now that you've supplied something to get me going... Razz

Proud member of the AFEC
Rogue13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the ideas, mate! I still probably won't be entering, as it would take me 'till past febuary to dig through the **** piled in front of my LEGO and digital camera.

(Insert four letter explicative for garbage in the spot indicated by the asterisks)

I would like to see the gungan sleigh though. Maybe with those gungan mounts though. Forget what they're called. The one Cap'n Tarpals is riding in TPM. Kaduu?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: