FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

found 7888 tumblers and 7094 Castles at Walmart for $50!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ufjason

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:17 am    Post subject: found 7888 tumblers and 7094 Castles at Walmart for $50! Reply with quote

While looking for and picking up a couple of tumblers, I found the 7094 Castle for 49.88 on clearance, harley quinn's hammer truck for 15 and the Tumbler for $50.

Last edited by ufjason on Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
ZombieSeptemris
ZOMGpire!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great deals! 'tis the season!
99% Evil ® [MOD]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, the castle isn't on clearance, it's a Black Friday special. Though essentially the same thing... while supplies last and all.
Pepa Quin
The Falconer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bah, fooled! My walmart had the Harley truck in the clearance section - but it was full price!
ufjason

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edited original post as I found tons of Tumblers at regular $50 price. I've found them just over regular retail at TRU. If anyone is looking for batwings, I've found them at regular retail at Fry's Electronics stores in quantity.
infallible

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big display of the Kings Castle Siege at my local 'Mart tonight. Had them for just $50. Must be a Black Friday sale, but it was available at that price now.

When it rang up, though, it just said "LEGO Set" and was a flat $50, even though it was listed for something like $49.98. I'm guessing that this indicates some kind of store-level edit to the price, which may be why we're seeing inconsistent prices of this (and other) sets.

But it may be worth a Thanksgiving night trip to 'Mart to maybe pick up the deal before the crowds tomorrow. (I know that I'll be avoiding all retail stores tomorrow.)
ZombieSeptemris
ZOMGpire!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That kind of price mistake in a big store would earn you a discount in Québec.

It's a law saying that if you announce a price and it's not the same at the register, customer is entitled to a 10$ discount. If the article is worth 10$ or less, he gets it for free. And it's obligatory for big shops to have that law displayed near the registers.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I got up for Thanksgiving at 7:45 A.M.
and went to bed after Black Friday shopping at 10:35 A.M. I had 7 hours of sleep afterwards, and I don't feel so hot right now.

I managed to score the King's castle Siege, there were about 8 of them over at the Hamilton Place Wal-Mart in Chattanooga Tenn. They didn't seem to be selling at all. I saw another one lying on its side in the clothing department... Guess it wasn't wanted Embarassed

So I don't know if there are anymore left, but I imagine it's worth checking out if you're in the area.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: