FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Classic Trilogy on ITV1 again

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Master Zombie
Undead!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Classic Trilogy on ITV1 again Reply with quote

A New Hope was on this afternoon. Anyone get to see it? It's Empire next week followed by Jedi in two. Not sure if they're planning on showing the prequels. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see. Neutral
DestructiveZombie
Undead!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The channel Spike shows the entire Star Wars saga alot. I have a friend who tells me when its on, though I never watch it, but he thinks I am interested in knowing Razz

DeviantART|Brickshelf
ZombieAndi
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Pro 7 they recently showed all 6, every friday and Sunday one.
Started with episode 1 and finished with 6.

FlickrBrickshelf
Joedward
Hoover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TM, they showed the prequels in the TV adds, so I would assume they would show them. Maybe they're just showing them in the order in which they were made.
I didn't see them, and probably wont, I have been for the last 5 sundays, and will be a for a few more, spending my time gliding at an RAF station (it's awesome, and completely off topic). But I'm not overly fussed, for one thing, the original '77 releases are better than what they're showing. Secondly, ITV1 has add breaks, and they're more useful to elderly gentleman, it irks me to no end to have add breaks during good films. I know it pays to show them, and some people can't stop nature forever, but C'MON people. Razz

(I'm not actually trying to be a jerk now, but it may come off that way)

I actually think this is the second time this year for ITV showing them, it's also even less of a big deal considering the small number of Brits on FubeTubeh, and less so again when you take into consideration the likelihood that there are even fewer members here who don't own all the films in one form or another. Also this is a LEGO Star Wars forum, who here hasn't seen the film, and if misses them now won't see them in a week or a month, or what if they saw them all last week.

That made me sound like a dick, I feel bad. I'll maybe tomorrow I'll watch the DVDs to cheer me up..... Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: