FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who'd like a LEGOLAND California ticket? :)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blondie-Wan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: Who'd like a LEGOLAND California ticket? :) Reply with quote

I finally joined Brickmaster early this year, and still have the LEGOLAND California ticket included with membership. Alas, it expires December 31st, and barring some unforeseen event I won't be anywhere near California at that time, so I won't be able to use the ticket myself. Sad

I hate the thought of it going unused and unappreciated, so would anyone here like it? I'm willing to consider just giving it away, though naturally I'd rather get something for it; I was thinking of taking offers. Would anyone be willing to trade any small LEGO sets for it, perhaps?

I think I'll send it out to whoever makes whatever I consider the best offer (or most compelling argument for giving it away to that person) within a week of this post.
Blondie-Wan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, hold off on that - it occurred to me after posting there was one particular person I should've offered it to first before offering it openly like this. Let's see what he says...
Blondie-Wan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, he's not able to use it in that time, either, so it's up for grabs! Any interest?
bigospedros

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when I wanted to list my Brickmaster Legoland ticket on here, I was told by one of the mods that because it was not mean for resale, I wasn't allowed to offer it for sale, I could only give it away for free!

Now, I'm not saying you need to take this down ... I'm no mod ... but some consistency would be good.

Btw ... I listed mine on ebay and got $26 for it. Wink

My Current Lego Collection (thanks Brickset!)
preterosso

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last year I swapped mine for a mini TIE and two 2005 Star Wars Weekend Duplo bricks -- I was basically offering it for free, so the goodies were a nice bonus. Members helping members. . . .
Blondie-Wan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigospedros wrote:
when I wanted to list my Brickmaster Legoland ticket on here, I was told by one of the mods that because it was not mean for resale, I wasn't allowed to offer it for sale, I could only give it away for free!

Now, I'm not saying you need to take this down ... I'm no mod ... but some consistency would be good.

Btw ... I listed mine on ebay and got $26 for it. Wink

Indeed; the "Not for resale" on the ticket is why I suggested either a trade or just giving it away outright and didn't just put it up for sale for actual money. I'd already decided against offering it on eBay for that very reason.

Anyway, the first person who asks for it will get it for free, unless two or more people both ask within a week of my initial post, in which case it'll go to whoever I decide to give it to.
Smile
bigospedros

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're a fair man Smile I must've missed that bit Embarassed

My Current Lego Collection (thanks Brickset!)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: