FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JK10: Epilogue

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thadiator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: JK10: Epilogue Reply with quote

Here it is, the long promised epilogue...

Gallery

Naboo

" Today, gathered I am, here to say, farewell." said Yoda. " Strong were both of you in the force."
Yoda would not miss the two, it was not the Jedi way, but he did fell sad on his actions.
"Thamior, smart student you were, always impressing were you. Knighthood came fast for you it did, after master Laucian died in the Yinchorri Uprising.
Gave you Tarak for a reason I did, teach you to learn self-discipline. But after mission that took you to Cloud city. Where you-" He couldn't finish the sentence, Thamior had killed 32 innocent men suspecting they were separatist leaders plotting to assassinate Chancellor Palpatine.
" Tarak confused you were, after took you away from your master I did. Strong student were you. Yoda couldn't find anything else to say to his former Jedi colleagues. " May the force be with you two, always."
" I'm sorry Master, I really am."
Yoda looked up and heard his young friend for so long, the one who would have hour conversations with him, the one who would stay after classes and beg more work. The boy who cried when he was taken away from Yoda and given a Master.
Yoda gave a big smile, and headed back to his starfighter.

Hope you guys liked it, sorry for having it come late. Smile
Zombsta' Bo
Undead!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked it. The MOC is really neat, it's not overzealously done, but not simple--it just fits "the Jedi way" is all. But yeah, there's not much to say here, it's a nice job, and a good ending to the story. Smile
DarkZombie
Undead!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Here it is, the long promised epilogue...

Hm, more than bit of coincidence I sense in your choice of words. Wink

I loved it, as usual. Nothing fancy or overblown, just some interesting background info and a very fateful Star Wars-style ending. I liked how the funeral pyres were evocative of Anakin's from Return of the Jedi. Nice work.
Rogue13

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice job. Now if only you had Thamior in all blue translucent pieces... Wink

And, just out of curiosity, why that piece as your choice for Yoda's torch?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: