FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is going on?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> The Bantha Coffee Shop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KitFisto007

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:40 pm    Post subject: What is going on? Reply with quote

I know that DonSolo got banned, Katie Wood was very upset, someone's intelligence about burgers ( Confused ), and there's a wierd internet "Trial" going on at FBTB.

I'm not trying to come off as ignorant (Although I do know very little), dumb, a jerk, etc. But this sounds really....stupid. I mean if all of the stuff about burgers was a joke/lie then fine, but why is Solo going to trial for insulting someone's intelligence about burgers? I'm kind of getting the sense that this was blown out of proportion and everyone is making a big deal out of nothing. (Again no disrespect to anyone, if I am misunderstanding) I just think that this is so strange and we should be able to know about something once and a while. Don was a great Mod in my eye and he was very active, respectful, and fair. It just seems wierd that someone can turn like that.
ZombieSolo
... eats you all. [zMOD]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, it I were still a mod I'd so be locking this redundant thread right now...
Joedward
Hoover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lawl

You know you could have read around and searched to find out more about everything. It is everywhere now...
Chief
Frak yeah! [ADMIN]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attention You: For the last time STOP.

Don is in on the joke, and was unbanned after a mere two days, and the "trial" will determine whether or not he gets his mod powers back.

...and if you really believe a pretend trial determines whether or not he becomes a mod again (protip: he will,) time to check and see if your brain is working.

Thanks for making the internet not fun.

Kitfisto, you're dismissed.
[b:47f5051a03][color=red:47f5051a03]BULLETIN ISSUED SATURDAY 01.31.2009 11:59:59PM PST. ATTENTION ALL CITIZENS: PLEASE READ THIS[/color:47f5051a03][/b:47f5051a03]

Last edited by Chief on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:53 pm; edited 5 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> The Bantha Coffee Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: