FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Star Wars: The Old Republic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO/Star Wars Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Firespray
Hyperactive

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: Star Wars: The Old Republic Reply with quote

www.swtor.com

Quote:
LUCASARTS AND BIOWARE
REVEAL STAR WARS: THE OLD REPUBLIC

OCTOBER 21, SAN FRANCISCO – LucasArts and BioWare™, a division of Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS), today announced the development of Star Wars®: The Old Republic™, a story-driven massively multiplayer online PC game set in the timeframe of the Star Wars®: Knights of the Old Republic™ franchise. Star Wars: The Old Republic, being developed and published by BioWare and LucasArts, represents an innovative approach to interactive entertainment, featuring immersive storytelling, dynamic combat and intelligent companion characters.

Figured this should be here, it's set about 3500 years before the movies and about 300 years after KOTOR II. Been reading some FAQs for the past hour and I'm actually pretty impressed Smile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's exciting that they're starting to release info about it after several years of rumors.

I made a post with what info I have including a video with the Bioware and Lucas creators.

Click for post.

I hope they can pull this off.

Zombie Ben
Undead!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may have the same info as ^, but I found this on IGN yesterday.
ZombieKenobi
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would be very cool if Lucasarts could do a good job with this game. It's pretty exciting news considering all the rumors that have been going on.
Commando_Scorch

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! All I can say is that my life will probably be consumed when this game comes out. I really hope it comes out this summer because I don't want to be playing this when college starts fpr me next year because I will be so screwed.

><>
Brick Fett

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we're looking at a good two years before this comes out. They've not even begun testing yet.

And I played SWG through college and it was actualy a good stress relife for me.

Only now that I'm out in the working world does it get in the way.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO/Star Wars Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: