FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Battle of Bly

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zombly42
Undead!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:15 am    Post subject: Battle of Bly Reply with quote

Hi guys! I thought I'd share my latest scene with you all. Comments and criticisms are appreciated. Smile

On a strange, multicoloured rock formation, on the distant planet of Hydrolus, the 324th battles against droid forces, controlling the rocks and most of the ocean surrounding them.

The clones have taken control of the "B" shaped rock but are threatened by a spider droid. Meanwhile, Master Shao leaps from the "B" to the droid-controlled "L" rock.

The "L" rock more used for protecting the base on "Y" than anything. The diminishing forces on "L" lead to ADATVs dropping off more Confederate forces.

Finally, the Confederate generals have based themselves on the "Y" along with various other droids. General Skor and General Si'ak make plans to safely retreat while General Taak commands the battle droids.

More fun to be had over on my Flickr. Please leave comments there as well as here. Very Happy

Enjoy!
Zombiegoo
Undead!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty neat idea.

The realization, however, is somewhat simple. The terrain is quite plain and the minifig poses are rather static; the clones (and the droids, though it's hard to make them do anything else) are practically just standing there, and the Seps leaders aren't any better. The posing with the jedi and the spider droid, on the other hand, is quite good.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: