FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Episode II clones

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gaia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:09 pm    Post subject: Episode II clones Reply with quote

A big mistake from episode II.

Among clone infantry, about 10% of the clones must wear green (sergeant) armorsuit. We don't see anyone in fire on Geonosis, nor on Kamino, nor during embarkment at the end of episode II.

How could this "clonery" be justified?
zombie REX
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember we don't see all of the battle of Geonosis just a little bit. As for the embarking scene and Kamino they might just not be there at the time.

" Let me show you how it works clanker!"

Captain REX of the 501st
ZombieSolo
... eats you all. [zMOD]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, they probably didn't come up with that arbitrary rule until after the movie was made.
dWhisper
99% Evil [MOD]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or at all...
Gaia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

captain REX wrote:
Remember we don't see all of the battle of Geonosis just a little bit. As for the embarking scene and Kamino they might just not be there at the time.

In every army, sergeant goes with his troopers everywhere they go in action: on battle, embarkment, disembarkment, getting killed... Among the dozens clones we see walking or battling, we should have seen several sergeants.
DonSolo wrote:
Also, they probably didn't come up with that arbitrary rule until after the movie was made.

I think they did since colored cloes appear in "AOTC" (in SPHA-T or with Yoda in command center), and also with official visual encyclopediae released alongside the movie.
Old Republic
Master Jedi [VET]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oookay. I guess we just didn't happen to see any of them during the battle of Geonosis. Try not to think too hard about such things as it may ruin the fun of Star Wars for ya.

Trevor
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Gaia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old Republic wrote:
Oookay. I guess we just didn't happen to see any of them during the battle of Geonosis. Try not to think too hard about such things as it may ruin the fun of Star Wars for ya.

Trevor

Well, I also get fun from this sort of things... Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: