FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UCS what new sets are comming?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO Star Wars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Warmaster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:40 am    Post subject: UCS what new sets are comming? Reply with quote

I was out of the loop for a while, so i was wondering what UCS are comming.
Sandtrooper Platoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love your work! The Executor looks fantastic. Your medical frigate looks pretty good too.

Got to get myself those Ikea type storage shelves. It is just what I need for the spare room (soon to be the LEGO room). Great way to display your UCS and UCS MOCs.

Personally, I am hoping for a Venator or Republic Assault Ship. Perhaps a Super Star Destroyer/Executor, but I'd hate to imagine the price on that one.

Maybe a Medical Frigate would be nice. At least it will be on the cheaper side. I am still paying off the UCS Falcon, and I have only thought about how I'm going to afford the DS playset, as I have been busy burning a whole in my wallet buying multiple gunships. Smile Rolling Eyes (Not for the fugtoon Jedi figs, that's for sure Evil or Very Mad)
DestructiveZombie
Undead!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Official word has been given on any new UCS sets. Which I think is abit odd, we only had, 1? UCS set this year. Grievous...2 if you count the Death Star, but I dont.

DeviantART|Brickshelf
Voice of Reason

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DestructiveDelirium wrote:
No Official word has been given on any new UCS sets. Which I think is abit odd, we only had, 1? UCS set this year. Grievous...2 if you count the Death Star, but I dont.

LEGO counts the Death Star, so that + Greivous makes two this year.

Add to that the Falcon, the first LEGO Death Star (ironically the Death Star II), the ISD, AT-ST, and Vader's Tie that are still being sold and you have quite a few UCS sets to currently choose from.
ZombieSolo
... eats you all. [zMOD]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing beyond what's been released yet has been announced, and even if there were rumors floating about you're not allowed to talk about them under the RtB. What we do know is sometime next year we will be getting a new and awesome UCS range set of either Home One or Paltatine's Arrest. Info on those sets are available at the top of this forum section.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO Star Wars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: