FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

 
 ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lego SW Clone Wars sets - Too expensive??
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO Star Wars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
etcknight



Joined: 07 Feb 2005
Location: Southern California

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:28 am    Post subject: Lego SW Clone Wars sets - Too expensive?? Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

Searched the forums quickly, and didn't spot anything similar to this. If I missed something, please merge this thread. Anywho . . .

Went to the Lego store today to pick up some of the new sets. I previously stated how I was quite surprised by the price for the sets at Walmart, and my trip today, confirmed similar prices at the Lego Co store. Embarassed

Gunship $120
AT-TE $90
V-19 Torrent $55
Magna Droid Fighter $45
Separatist Spider Droid $30

Even the Lego store employee said they thought the price-per-brick ratio was really high. When the Lego store people are surprised by this, you know it's gotta be true. Shocked

Honestly, the Gunship cost might be okay - since it's bigger than the original. But, I can't believe the V-19 costs $15 MORE than the ARC Starfighter. And, the Spider Droid set is $30, instead of a reasonable $20 - the minifigs are cool, but 206 pieces for $30?!?!? Rolling Eyes

Does anyone else feel this way too? What is going on? Is this related to the rising cost of oil and production, and something we'll see spill over into all Lego themes? Or, is this just Lucas licensing gone crazy? Legos were already an expensive item to begin with - but these prices are started to get downright ridiculous.

Why are the Clone Wars sets so freak'n expensive??? Wink

Commando_Scorch wrote:
I think all of the clone wars sets are overpriced. I have a feeling that it has to do with the license being separate from the Star Wars one. Anyway, I think this set will be worth picking up despite the price.
http://www.fbtbforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=27341

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
alldarker



Joined: 04 Mar 2005
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: Re: Lego SW Clone Wars sets - Too expensive?? Reply with quote

etcknight wrote:
Hey everyone,

Searched the forums quickly, and didn't spot anything similar to this. If I missed something, please merge this thread. Anywho . . .


Are you kidding us? Right now, just one topic below your there is the Midnight Madness thread, which deals quite extensively with the subject of high CW prices!

http://www.fbtbforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=27336&start=120
_________________
WWAD: What Would Alldarker Do?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
G. P. Picture Productions



Joined: 08 Jul 2008
Location: London

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think as an American you have no right to complain. We pay almost double that here in the UK. Evil or Very Mad
_________________
Visit my YouTube! : http://uk.youtube.com/user/spugesdu
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Elite



Joined: 18 Feb 2007
Location: The Netherlands..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

G. P. Picture Productions wrote:
I think as an American you have no right to complain. We pay almost double that here in the UK. Evil or Very Mad


Exactly, Europeans pay a lot more than all you Americans do..
This is going to be one expensive year for me.. I still have some catching up to do from last year Confused
_________________
Member #3590

My Brickshelf
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zombie Fetty
Undead!


Joined: 03 Aug 2005
Location: I'm really not sure

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

G. P. Picture Productions wrote:
I think as an American you have no right to complain. We pay almost double that here in the UK. Evil or Very Mad


Third'd.

I know all us Europeans may seem harsh, as you do have a surprising increase. However, Flynn pointed out in the other thread that the prices are related to the exclusivness of the pieces used.

That should clear some anger up, but I think you should feel good that nearly 200 sets were a nice price for you. We've had nearly 200 overpriced sets.
_________________

Things are getting strange, I'm starting to worry,
This could be a case for Mulder and Scully
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Joedward
Hoover


Joined: 23 Jun 2005

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fourth'd

I'd also like to point out that for 2 years, give or take, we were getting sets at the same "amount" as you Americans. While you got sets for $50, we got them for 50, which is, at the moment, $100 ish. We have to pay $200 more for the UCS Falcon, $150 more for the new Death Star set.

Clone wars sets for us;

Gunship - $40 more for us
AT-TE - $30 more
V-19 - $45 more
Magna Droid Fighter - $35 more
Sep Spider Droid - $10 more
Droid Gunship - $20 more
Twilight - $40 more

Should we be comforted that you don't haqve the TX-130 yet? No, because you will get it, and you get every other exclusive available. I know I go on and on more than I should about the porices we get, but please, don't complain when you get them at a far better price. (And I know why they are priced the way they are, that doesn't mean I can't complain)
_________________
Jigame
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ZombieAndi
Destroyed!


Joined: 08 Feb 2005
Location: near my laptop

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joedward wrote:
While you got sets for $50, we got them for 50


But for example you mow the lawn. You get 5 pounds for that. Should an American get $9.92 for the same work? No, they get $5. Or should you only get 2.5 Pounds? No.
So they earn the same amount of money as you or me or anyone from France, Holland etc.
So I think it's wrong to look at the actual rate and compare Dollar with Pound/Euro.


my 2 cents.
_________________
~Andi

FlickrBrickshelf


Last edited by ZombieAndi on Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Fullmetalfan



Joined: 23 Feb 2007
Location: Newcastle, England

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5th'd. Sick of the prices in the UK too. While TRU here (The one I went to anyway) do not charge any extra. They are still almost double the price in some cases.

The sets are great but just don't seem worth the money, I think the extra cost seems to be for the new figures though. All 8 sets cost about 405 here thats roughly $810. The Death Star is 270 too (I got for 200 ^^) thats another $540.

I know some of the cost is for tax and gas but it cannot be that much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Swoosh Zombie
ZOMGpire!


Joined: 30 May 2005
Location: behind you, preparing to nom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any point of this thread other than to be a giant b****-fest about prices? The US prices have been known since Toyfair in February, I'm amazed it's taken this long for people to clue in.

I think Andi hit the nail right on the head, but I'll try to be a bit more succinct: the US dollar, UK pound and the Euro have all had approximately the same buying power, regardless of the exchange rate, and LEGO prices have generally reflected this. Deal with it already.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Zombieknight56
Destroyed!


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Location: A Long Time Ago, but somehow in the Future...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I'm starting to get annoyed by how many people think we have no right to say anything. You have your prices, we have ours, alright?

If you see someone complaining, I think it is best you just ignore it. I do not know where you get the idea that you can deny someone from saying how they feel regarding the new sets.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
bigospedros



Joined: 24 Apr 2008
Location: UK

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was just about to make the same point as Andi ... she's exactly right.

I do agree that some of the sets are expensive (I'm looking at you V-19 Torrent!) but if you feel this way then you could, like me, just wait for a sale and get them then ?

I didn't buy any of the last wave of releases without getting at least 25% off from one or more retailers (Woolies / Argos / Amazon). This softened the blow for me, price wise.

Smile
_________________
I used to post here as "Big Pete" but my account got screwed ...

My Current Lego Collection (thanks Brickset!)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Captain Fordo



Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Location: In your worst Nighmares...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look, I understand that the people from the UK are pissed at the set prices, but you know, if you're not happy with the set prices don't buy them, it's as simple as that Rolling Eyes . Now let's not get into a "we UK people have it harder than you US people" debate before it gets out of hand. I think it would be better if this thread was close seeing how it's just a thread full of complaining and bickering between regions' prices. Not flaming, just trying to prevent it Wink.
_________________
I <3 ARC Troopers.

Previously Known as Commander Bacara...but I forgot my password :\.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zombly42
Undead!


Joined: 08 Oct 2007
Location: BRAINNNS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before (actually, after) all of the people in Britain start jumping over him for posting this, it's true. The price per piece ratio has gone up for most of the sets. Maybe it's the crumbling dollar, maybe it's the costs for all of the new molds they've made - the bottom line is that the prices have gone up and, like it or not, that's how they are going to stay. We all know about the high price of LEGO in Britain, I've experienced it too. But that doesn't mean that we should all pull out of sharpened sticks and scream whenever someone in the US suggests that the prices are high because, believe me, they are higher than usual.

Just my 2 cents. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Zombieknight56
Destroyed!


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Location: A Long Time Ago, but somehow in the Future...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Fordo wrote:
Look, I understand that the people from the UK are pissed at the set prices, but you know, if you're not happy with the set prices don't buy them, it's as simple as that Rolling Eyes . Now let's not get into a "we UK people have it harder than you US people" debate before it gets out of hand. I think it would be better if this thread was close seeing how it's just a thread full of complaining and bickering between regions' prices. Not flaming, just trying to prevent it Wink.


Oh my god, thank you!

I'm also getting tired of hearing "you Americans."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
ImpairedZombie
Undead!


Joined: 30 Dec 2007
Location: Arizona

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andi wrote:
Joedward wrote:
While you got sets for $50, we got them for 50


But for example you mow the lawn. You get 5 pounds for that. Should an American get $9.92 for the same work? No, they get $5. Or should you only get 2.5 Pounds? No.
So they earn the same amount of money as you or me or anyone from France, Holland etc.
So I think it's wrong to look at the actual rate and compare Dollar with Pound/Euro.


my 2 cents.


That's exactly what I've wondered. I wonder how the average career job gets paid in the UK against the U.S. It's probably pretty relative to the Lego prices...but that's just a guess, which is why I never brought it up.
_________________
XBLive = BlitzKreger
><>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Zombieknight56
Destroyed!


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Location: A Long Time Ago, but somehow in the Future...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, those of you in the UK must also stop to think that those who are complaining might be kids. You yourselves might be too young to work too, I don't know, I'm not going into personal details.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
etcknight



Joined: 07 Feb 2005
Location: Southern California

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: Lego SW Clone Wars sets - Too expensive?? Reply with quote

Thanks for pointing out the other thread, alldarker. As I stated, I searched "quickly"; but also the other reason I didn't look under that topic thread is because it's called "Who's excited about Midnight Madness?" but people just ended up talking about prices. Wink
alldarker wrote:
Are you kidding us? Right now, just one topic below your there is the Midnight Madness thread, which deals quite extensively with the subject of high CW prices!

http://www.fbtbforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=27336&start=120

Also, back on topic, my main point is that OVERALL (in ALL countries) this round of Legos is relatively over-priced and I'm trying to understand WHY. Shocked I disagree with "Flynn" who says it's because of new mini-figs. If you look at Eps II + III sets, there were also new mini-figs, but I think those sets were more reasonably priced.

So, my original and still remaining question is, what is making clone wars sets so ridiculously expensive (for everyone)? And, are these the new prices we can expect for all future legos?

Flynn wrote:
ThinkingImpaired wrote:
I think they'll come out with more CW sets but you do have a point. That's not the sole reason these are so expensive though...they hardly come with any figs anyway. No set has over what, 5 minifigs?


I was looking at the set details over at Shop at Home, and actually, the prices aren't bad, although I still supspect that they're higher because of figs and molded parts. Let's take a look:

Magnaguard Starfighter should be $43.10 (Assuming 1 brick= 10 cents)
Is $45.00. Not bad.

V-19- Should be $47.10
Is $55.00- It has a Trooper

AT-TE- Should be $79.80
Is $90.00- It has 2 troopers Ahshoka, Anakin, and the huttlett.

Republic Gunship- Should be $103.40
Is $120- It has two troopers, Ventress, Plo Koon, and Kenobi.

Droid Gunship- Should be $32.90
Is $30.00- Not bad!

Twilight- Should be $88.20
Is $100.00- It has Ahshoka, Anakin, and the huttlett.

Spider Droid- Should be $20.60
Is $30.00- It has two troopers.

And we expect the Tank to be 50 or 60 dollars, but that's not bad, because it does have around 500 pieces.

So, overall, the sets aren't that badly priced. One or two are 20 dollars more then they should be, but most are only 5-10 dollars more, and that's typical for most licensed LEGO sets. Also, most of the reasons the stuff's been so high is because of what you're getting (Clones, new figs, dewbacks, etc.), so stop complaining.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zombieknight56
Destroyed!


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Location: A Long Time Ago, but somehow in the Future...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for letting us know that you are referring to all countries
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
DestructiveZombie
Undead!


Joined: 23 Sep 2006
Location: City of Evil, Canada

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swoosh Factor wrote:
Is there any point of this thread other than to be a giant b****-fest about prices?


Nope, I can see it being locked pretty quickly personally. This is the only post I'm making here because frankl it annoys me to read about people complaining about prices. Yes it sucks but frankly, If it's too much money DON"T BUY THEM. no one is forcing you too. Rolling Eyes That's all I have to say in the matter.
_________________

DeviantART|Brickshelf
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
G. P. Picture Productions



Joined: 08 Jul 2008
Location: London

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the whole 'If it's too much don't buy it' argument is a very good one. Lego is awesome!
The high prices don't stop me buying it, it's just aggrevating to see people who get a 50% discount complaining about it, see what I'm saying? I'll stop complaining about the prices when America stops complaining about the prices! Laughing
_________________
Visit my YouTube! : http://uk.youtube.com/user/spugesdu
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TurkGuy19
Anime Figure Flickr Floodr


Joined: 01 Aug 2005
Location: Planet Arus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, got to love these threads. Who would have thought WWIII would start because of people complaining about prices Laughing


Anyway, I'm glad the sets have been so crappy lately because it just gives me an excuse to not get them and spend way to much money on crap.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zombieknight56
Destroyed!


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Location: A Long Time Ago, but somehow in the Future...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G. P. Picture Productions wrote:
I don't think the whole 'If it's too much don't buy it' argument is a very good one. Lego is awesome!
The high prices don't stop me buying it, it's just aggrevating to see people who get a 50% discount complaining about it, see what I'm saying? I'll stop complaining about the prices when America stops complaining about the prices! Laughing


Could someone tell me how I can get this 50% discount?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
zombly42
Undead!


Joined: 08 Oct 2007
Location: BRAINNNS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

enchantedknight56 wrote:
G. P. Picture Productions wrote:
I don't think the whole 'If it's too much don't buy it' argument is a very good one. Lego is awesome!
The high prices don't stop me buying it, it's just aggrevating to see people who get a 50% discount complaining about it, see what I'm saying? I'll stop complaining about the prices when America stops complaining about the prices! Laughing


Could someone tell me how I can get this 50% discount?


Yes, I would like to know about this 50% discount too. Is it on a coupon or something? Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HothTrooper



Joined: 05 Feb 2005
Location: Marion, VA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we sure he's not doing the same bar code switching scam that scalper got arrested for a while back? That's one way to get a "50% discount" Laughing

In all seriousness, though, exchange rates don't work that way. There's only an price advantage to buying American products if you're doing it with a currency that trades higher than the dollar. For example, one dollar currently buys 0.5012 British Pounds. That means the 49.99 for a V-19 Torrent in the U.K. would buy $99.7199 worth of goods in the U.S. (without shipping charges and taxes). In the inverse, the $54.99 for a V-19 in the U.S. would only buy 27.5648 worth of goods in the U.K.

But none of that really matters. If you really want to know if one country is getting a "discount" on the price of a set you need to convert the prices to Danish Kroner (the currency LEGO does business in) and compare that to the cost to make the set (which no one here has) and determine the profit margins for the set in each country.


Last edited by HothTrooper on Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ZombieFlynn
Destroyed!


Joined: 24 Jan 2008
Location: Joining Gen. Veers on flight to FBTB II

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

commanderbly42 wrote:
enchantedknight56 wrote:
G. P. Picture Productions wrote:
I don't think the whole 'If it's too much don't buy it' argument is a very good one. Lego is awesome!
The high prices don't stop me buying it, it's just aggrevating to see people who get a 50% discount complaining about it, see what I'm saying? I'll stop complaining about the prices when America stops complaining about the prices! Laughing


Could someone tell me how I can get this 50% discount?


Yes, I would like to know about this 50% discount too. Is it on a coupon or something? Wink


He lives in Europe, he's complaining about how we in the U.S. many times get the sets for about half off what he gets.

Hopefully, this will be the last time I'll post on the pricing subject. Now, be aware I'm talking to the Americans here (And keep in mind that I, too, live in the U.S.). Those in other countries have a right to complain because LEGO has constantly been jacking the prices up for them. However, we Americans have no right to complain. Even if you don't think the minifigs are the cause of the oh-so "drastic" prices, you shouldn't be complaining. Did anyone notice the peice-to-price ratio on most of the sets? THe V-19 and the Magnaguard starfighter are NOT badly overpriced. The V-19 is only 8 dollars over what it should be, and the Magnaguard is only 2 dollars over. But, these do have special minifigures.

Now, let me tell you why I think the minifigures are at least part of the problem. Let's direct your attention to a set back in 2004- The Mos Eisley Cantina. Remeber this set? It was about $30.00, and it only had about 100 peices. THis is worse than our dear Spider doid, isn't it? And I don't seem to remember most anyone complaining about it. Why? Because we got a dewback, Greedo, and a sandtrooper. And in the Spider dorid (Which has 200 peices, not 100) we get two brand-new clones.

But, enough on the minifigures. My main point on this post is that the peice to price ratio isn't as bad as we're all making it out to be. There have been many sets in the past that have been up to $30.00 overpiced than it should have been. But did we complain. No. Why? I have no idea. Why is it that we notice it now, when it's not as worse as it has been in the past? All we're doing is shameful nitpicking, and it's as frustrating as hell to read. So please, for the love of God, stop, let it be. The sets are not that badly priced.
_________________
Well, time to face the new world at FBTB II...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Zedsier
Undead!


Joined: 31 Jul 2006
Location: Slave I, California

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way I see it, America gives Europe free entertainment (ie: the New York Knicks, President Bush, FOX news, etc.) so in return Euopre has to pay higher prices for stuff. I think it's a pretty fair deal.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Zombieknight56
Destroyed!


Joined: 10 Oct 2006
Location: A Long Time Ago, but somehow in the Future...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flynn, you also need to look at the fact that most people on here are kids. We are not all adults with paying jobs. Most complaints are coming from those of us who are not eligible to work, and there for getting a $120 set is not as easy as counting to 3.

And I hate how most people think we can just go buy sets with great ease. We just can't. I for one will probably never be able to get any of the more expensive set. Heck, right now I can't even afford to to buy myself lunch, let alone LEGOs.

I don't like hearing anyone telling us that we have it so much better, because we don't. We aren't able to just go on S@H and just pick out sets on a whim. Would I like the new death Star? You bet I would. But explain to me how a 14 year old will get $400 easily? The set may seem cheap to you, but if you lived here, you'd think otherwise.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
ZombieFlynn
Destroyed!


Joined: 24 Jan 2008
Location: Joining Gen. Veers on flight to FBTB II

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I live in the U.S. too, and I'm also 14. I'm still not complaining. I understand how hard it is to save up large sums of money, but don't blame it on LEGO.
_________________
Well, time to face the new world at FBTB II...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
HothTrooper



Joined: 05 Feb 2005
Location: Marion, VA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

enchantedknight56 wrote:
Flynn, you also need to look at the fact that most people on here are kids. We are not all adults with paying jobs.

You'll find that a significant portion of the members here are adults with paying jobs or at the very least teenagers that are of the age that they can get a summer or part-time job to earn spending money if they chose. This isn't primarily a forum for kids. It was founded by an adult with adults in mind. In fact you have to be over 13 to even join, so you won't find a whole lot of kids on here unless they lied about their age. It's just teenagers and adults.


Last edited by HothTrooper on Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
G. P. Picture Productions



Joined: 08 Jul 2008
Location: London

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Flynn summed it up perfectly, and now we should stop all this argument before people draw their lightsabers! Laughing
_________________
Visit my YouTube! : http://uk.youtube.com/user/spugesdu
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO Star Wars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group