FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JK9: End Game

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thadiator

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: JK9: End Game Reply with quote

Hey guys sorry it took me so long, my Pick a Brick Order came in late and I wasn't motivated enough to put it up on the internet due to the fact this was supposed to be the last installment. Although that has changed so don't be so sad. So I present you with JK9!

The Gallery

The Story:

The KIller was sitting in a deep trance of thought when he felt a extremely strong disturbance in the force, Master Yoda was coming, fast.
" MAster I feel a disturbance in the force, do you feel it?"
" Well done Tarak, tell the Commander Aramil to take evasive action." replied the KIller.
" Yes-"
When right then blaster fire went off, Yoda was here. The KIller turned and Tarak was gone diving off the stairs.
" We again we meet Th-"
" Never say my name, ever again!" screamed the KIller.
The KIller heard the blaster fire approaching and quick. He was hopping the Aramil and his men could hold off the oncoming troopers.
" HAve you come here to destroy me, Yoda?" the KIller said.
There was no reply, the only thing he heard from his old time Master was the ignition of his lightsaber. The KIller smiled and ignited his lightsaber, he could smell defeat in the air.

Tarak landed on the second floor and stabbed a enemy trooper through the chest. He forced pushed the troop off of his lightsaber. HE turned around one of the enemy troops freed the Jedi and handed her a lightsaber.
She screamed to her troops " Hold Back, Hold Back, I will handle him myself!"
" Your choice!" Tarak replied with a chuckle. He could handle her, easy. " Commander, same order!" Tarak said over the both of there lightsabers.
HE attacked first, making a horizontal strike, she blocked easily with a vertical move. She picked up her hand and threw him hurdling through the air. Tarak regained his footing at threw a full force a slice, she blocked and they both held their stances. Tarak took the opportunity and stretched through the force pushing her to the ground.

The KIller kept making quick and fast strikes but Yoda was just as fast as him. When right then Yoda pushed him through the force making the Killer topple down the stairs, luckily he caught grip at the bottom of the stairs. He stayed there thinking of a tactic to reach the top. He threw himself up and force kicked Yoda through the air. His Master also caught a grip on the other side.
" You have failed, my master." Tarak said.
When right then Yoda leaped through the air and landed on the floor below them. The KIller jumped and sideflipped onto the floor below them.
" YEs, failed you I have." Yoda replied. He deactivated his lightsaber. "Destroy, I will not."
" FIne then I will!" screamed The Killer.
His master threw him through the air hitting his head on the ground.

Tarak hit Luminara to the side and he leaped to a bar above him.
" You lose!" He screamed. He stretched out through the force and made the floor below him crumble making the Jedi and her men topple down to the first floor. He turned around and saw Master Yoda wielding his lightsaber.
" Master Yoda we met again, a last." said Tarak.
" Tarak, still come with me you can." replied Yoda.
" I think not!" screamed Tarak. He swung around a pole and landed in front of Yoda. Their lightsabers met and the began to duel. The swung and struck but Yoda was just as fast as him. Yoda pushed him aside as The Killer awoke.

The Killer awoke and yelled at Tarak " Leave him to me I can handle him."
" NO I got it." Tarak replied.
The KIller jumped towards Yoda but saw Tarak jump towards him as well. The Killer ignited his lightsaber as he flipped through the air, but when he ignited it he cut through something. He landed on the floor and he looked at Tarak who was on the floor dying. The Killer ran to Tarak as he noticed a lightsaber wound in this chest, he wasn't going to live.
" Tarak, Tarak, can you hear me?"
" Yes I can." Tarak said with a squick in his voice.
" Don't leave me please, your the only thing that I have left." said The Killer with a tear in his voice.
" Master I forgive, I forgi-, I forgive you." said Tarak.
The Killer could only watch as his apprentice died. The KIller turned o Yoda has he ignited his lightsaber. The Killer didn't even want to continue his fight with Yoda when he heard a loud crack.
The roof was going to collapse.
The Killer moved swiftly and force pushed Yoda out of the way of the collapsing roof. The Killer looked up as the weight landed on top of him. The roof was crushing his lungs, he couldn't breath. Yoda appeared from below him.
" Master, I have failed you." said The Killer with most f his breath.
" Redeemed your self you have, Thamior." Yoda paused. " Why save me did you?"
" Aft-, After I killed Tarak the only other thing I could lose was you and I couldn't live without you.
" Goodbye, my apprentice," Yoda said in tears.
" May the force b- be with you." said Thamior and and stopped breathing.

I really hoped you guys liked it and special thanks to Rogue13 you gave me the idea for the Killers name.

Smile
JackFrZombie
Undead!

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good God.

That was really intense.

Cool MOC too.
EmperorZombie
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, quite epic. You should continue writing stories, thats a nicel little series you have. I look forward to your work in the future!

-Emperor
Thadiator

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackFr: I really appreciate it that you liked the story, I typed that thing for so long. Smile

Emperor: I have thought about continuing writing stories but I don't know if they will be any better than the JK Series. But trust me I have taken that thought into deep consideration. It is a good thing that you like the series. Very Happy
Zombie Hawk
Undead!

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that was great. Nice MOC too! Smile
Clone Assassin

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy toledo Batman! Wink

This thing is so cool, I can't believe it. All the levels are sick and I love the details on the " steel frames." I like the fact of all the holes in the different levels. Smile

Now for the story, I can't believe the Killer AKA Thamior and Tarak die! Crying or Very sad
Although you made them die with pride. I also really like how you redeemed the two of them, just like Anakin Skywalker. I really don't want the series to come to the end, but you made it the series complete. I also have to agree with Emperor you should definetly continue writing! Very Happy
Thadiator

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lieutenant Antilles: It is a good thing you like it!

Clone Assassin: I like how you called the supports " steel frames." Laughing

Anyways in every episode of Star Wars they are based of redemption and that is what I tried to imply in this story. I believe now that I might continue writing, I just had a new idea! Smile
Clone Assassin

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Clone Assassin: I like how you called the supports " steel frames." Laughing

Anyways in every episode of Star Wars they are based of redemption and that is what I tried to imply in this story. I believe now that I might continue writing, I just had a new idea! Smile

Sweet, you should totally keep writing, and create MOC's with them. Although my only suggestion is to put some hot babes in the next series. Razz
DarkZombie
Undead!

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Best. JK. EVAR! And not just on the MOC, which is incredibly sleek and sports a well thought out design, but the story to this one is just raw. The intensity of the shootout and duel were really outstanding. And the Jedi Killer- Thamior, now- killing Tarak on accident is the kind of plot device I would never have thought of. The best part for me, though, were the emotions at the end, as Thamior dies to save Yoda. It just seemed so believable and more thought out than the whole PT combined! As I understand, there's gonna be another JK, right? I can't think of what could come after this, but I can't wait. Great job, Thadiator!
Thadiator

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clone Assassin: You are starting to sound like Rocko! Wink
Anyways there will be a babe in the new story.

DarkBlue: Yes! It is a good thing this JK is the best out of them all! Smile
I wanted to kill Tarak in a special way and the best way was Thamior to kill him.
You also made me laugh when you said JK9 was better than the whole PT series. Laughing
Yes there will be another JK but nothing really exciting going to happen and,
I am also making a new series to be based in between Episode 3 and 4.
Zombie Typo
Undead!

Location: Trapped inside a quadrilateral receptacle that is in front of you.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clone Assassin wrote:
Sweet, you should totally keep writing, and create MOC's with them. Although my only suggestion is to put some hot babes in the next series. Razz

How's this for starters? Hot babe!

Razz

But back to the topic at hand: This was simply great, Thad. (Is it okay if I call you Thad?) It did take a bit longer than usual, but it was a Pick-A-Brick order, what are you gonna do? Smile And besides, this really was worth the wait! The storyline was really exciting, and the MOCs... Simply excellent! I thought it was awesome how Thamior redeemed himself in the end, and him killing his apprentice was really cool twist in the story!! I can't wait to see the grand finale, and I'm looking forward to your next series, too! Well done, sir!

Proud member of the AFEC
Thadiator

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Typo: Bro, that is the hottest baby, ever! Wink

Are you kidding me, you can't call me Thad ever,

just kidding. Razz

Wow, I was so nervous about how the reaction would be about the ending and so far no one was dissapointed! Anyways back to the story, the Grand Finale will be up in a week or so.
On another note the series is starting up but don't get too excited I already ran into my 50 feet tall speed bump. Razz
pur3 0wn1ng9

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked the MOC a lot, but I thought the story was a little rough.

I think you shouldn't have killed off Tarak like that. In my opinion you should have made this story a story, and at the end it goes to present time were Tarak has his own students and is telling them the story of how him and his master fought many battles together.

Other than that i loved it!

Thanks for making this!

Pur3 0wn1ng9
Thadiator

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pur3 0wn1ng9: You see I had to kill Tarak off. I wouldn't allow him to leave Thamior and create his own academy. Also they aren't dark side users more like Grey Jedi. But other than the story it is a good thing you liked it! Smile
Clone Assassin

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Typo wrote:

Razz

If that is what you consider a hot babe than you got some serious problems! Wink

Anyways Thad when are you doing the big finale?
Anakin Solo

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that an official jedi torso? (The not Clone wars one)
Thadiator

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clone Assassin: The finale will be up when this thread gets more feedback and then dies.

Anakin Solo: Yes Thamior's torso is official. It came from the Jedi Starfighter with Hyperdrive Booster Ring, it was Kit Fisto's.
Zombie Typo
Undead!

Location: Trapped inside a quadrilateral receptacle that is in front of you.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clone Assassin wrote:
Captain Typo wrote:

Razz

If that is what you consider a hot babe than you got some serious problems! Wink

Laughing *Facepalm*

Don't you get it? Hot babe= Hot baby! Wink

Proud member of the AFEC
Rogue13

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the late reply.

Nice MOC! And awesome story! I truly didn't expect you to use Thamior as the name.

Also, nice pick for the commander's name!
CommanderJake

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You must be kidding me... Rolling Eyes
Rogue13

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For what? Digging it up? I'm sorry, but I wanted to comment on it. I kind of fell off the face of the earth shortly before this thread was posted. I also didn't want to seem like a jerk to Thadiator for ignoring one of his creations, especially when he PM'd me about it.

(See "Hello, My Name Is..." section and criticize me there about coming back if you want to.)
CommanderJake

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well PM him back!
DarkZombie
Undead!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darnit, when I saw the title I thought this was the long-promised epilouge. Sad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Star Wars MOCs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: