FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any LOST fans out there? *SPOILERS*
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> The Bantha Coffee Shop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZombieAthos
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I thought Sun's father was working with Widmore, but it looks like I may be wrong about that, since Sun bought the company.

That must have been a huge settlement from Oceanic for her to buy a controlling interest in a company like that... I'd be stranded on an island for a few months for money like that.

Steve
JayfoZombie
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone watch the finale last night?

I thought it was one of the best episodes of the series. It answered a lot of the questions I've been asking all season, including how the O6 got rescued. I was a bit upset that they killed Jin, but that scene with the boat exploding was awesome anyway. Ben moving the island as well as the time travel in the orchid was crazy. And I didn't think it would be Locke in the coffin at the end, but it was a pretty good ending.

The bad part is we'll have to wait until January for the next season.
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

February, I believe actually.

Flickr

Last edited by conan on Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
ZombieAndrew
Undead!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it got better with the last episode, but over all, this was my least favorite season. Nothing really happened until the last episode, except they killed off a few people. Oh, the drama.
But, I can accept this because of the writers strike, I'm pretty sure that's what screwed things up.

Looking forward to next season. Smile
Vidzombie
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a good finale over-all, but the best of all that blew me away was Season 2's. That was what I call true lost, and one of the very best episodes of the series.

Flickr

ZombieAthos
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not convinced Jin is dead. We never saw the body. He could have easily (at least in terms of story-telling) have made it off the boat and not been killed in the blast.

I thought bringing Michael back was kind of a waste, since he was blown-up, without really doing anything at all.

I think we may still see a flashback to explain Danielle and Alex's backstory, via Miles. I remember hearing that they were going to fill in Libby's story through another new, at the time, character and since Miles can speak to the dead, that would make sense. The same could be done with Danielle and Alex. I can't believe they wouldn't get some story time.

I wasn't surprised to see Locke in the coffin. It was either him or Ben. I'd also thought maybe Michael, until he reappeared.

Steve
Captain Ausome

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Athos wrote:
I wasn't surprised to see Locke in the coffin. It was either him or Ben. I'd also thought maybe Michael, until he reappeared.

Steve

Yah i thought this also. Then when ben turned up i knew. I was also wondering about the red-head and how she was "always searching for the place she was born". Does this mean she was born on the island? Hmmmmm.
Poohbear
Silly Old Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Ausome wrote:
Athos wrote:

Steve

Yah i thought this also. Then when ben turned up i knew. I was also wondering about the red-head and how she was "always searching for the place she was born". Does this mean she was born on the island? Hmmmmm.

Some people's theory is that she is the reincarnated Annie, remember, the little girl from Ben's past? However, I'm okay with the idea that she was born on it but then again didn't they say earlier that the mother and child died at birth on the island or only the mother?
Vidzombie
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOST returns tonight, I'm getting all giddy just thinking about it. Doesn't matter I have finals tomorrow morning, or that I've been sick all week, I'm watching the 2 hour premiere tonight!

A couple of guys that I listen to run a podcast, Jay & Jack, anyone else know their podcast? They do a great show, I've been listening for a few years now. Apparently, ABC included them in a special "pre-screening" of what we'll be seeing tonight! They already saw the episodes about 2 weeks ago, IIRC.

Flickr

Chief
Frak yeah! [ADMIN]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I'm more excited about this than I was about BSG's premiere. That might sound like sacrilege coming from Chief of all people, but I really really love me some Lost.
[b:47f5051a03][color=red:47f5051a03]BULLETIN ISSUED SATURDAY 01.31.2009 11:59:59PM PST. ATTENTION ALL CITIZENS: PLEASE READ THIS[/color:47f5051a03][/b:47f5051a03]
Vidzombie
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been 9 months, and after watching the last 5 hours or so of season 4 on a Sci-Fi channel marathon, I have to say I'm lovin' me some Lost as well.

Flickr

ZombieAndrew
Undead!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Refreshing my memory with the recap episode. Ooooh man, I'm excited. Smile
ZombieKenobi
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so did anyone else besides me think last night was an amazing season premiere Very Happy ? Seriously, last night definately got me really excited about the new season, and I really didn't have any complaints about it either. Thoughts?
ZombieGIR
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ever since they killed off Charlie, I've held a bit of a grudge, but the premiere was pretty good.
CommanderJake

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/me noms GIR3691

Who's killed off now huh? Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaainsssss...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> The Bantha Coffee Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: