FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lego Factory Contest: search votes!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lucajuventino

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:54 am    Post subject: Lego Factory Contest: search votes! Reply with quote

Hi to all!

I think you know everything about the Factory Contest of LEGO Company. Anyway, my brother Andrea is arrived to the final competition and need votes!

Here you go to the competition!

The Moc of my brother is "the red door cafe" (3rd line, 2nd place).
Please, see it and if you like it, register yourself and vote it! My brother would be really very happy!!!

Thank to all who will help (and to the others too...)
Luca
chump

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's kind of stacked against the Senior builders. Almost half the 33 entries are senior models (13+) and with only 2 seniors vs 8 juniors that can win, my favorite entries are unlikely to win.

Sorry to hijack your thread Luca, but since you can enter 10 votes it shouldn't make a difference, (and your brother's model is a great one) but I would also like to highlight,

1. Hot Pursuit by Industrial Designer (Nathanael Kuipers)
- a lot of cool little details, check out his other alternate models on Brickshelf
2. Titanic by Jango Fett
- curious to see how he angled it, plus I like cruise ships
3. Pirate Ship (Black Seas Baraccuda) by Neal the Builder
- a micro BSB, 'nuff said

These are three that I would definitely purchase if they win. Although, I'm curious at what price point these will sell, considering the relatively high piece count on some of them. Speculations, anyone?

Don't forget to vote! Voting ends February 20th.
Fez

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm feeling Nice today, Vote Placed. :)
lucajuventino

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the votes!

I find the Hot pursuit a very nice creation too. I think the skyscrapes of Singapore and the Statue of Libery are other very good creations!

I'm curious too, to see how Lego Company will manage the high number of parts of the winner models and their prices!

Luca
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: