FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Isn't it time for a FBTB mayoral election?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> FBTB Election 2007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Logan Starfire

Location: somewhere in the Metro New York area... Currently: Contemplating stuff...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... and you found that belittling in what way exactly? Question

Not to mention, what false hope? I would think that if you were to be accusatory, you'd provide specifics.
Zedsier
Undead!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As explained earlier, you quite frankly lied, saying any complaints can be voiced. You quite obviously equivocated for the reason of providing false hope, because it soon became clear that your intentions were not to let every complaint be voiced clearly.

Location: somewhere in the Metro New York area... Currently: Contemplating stuff...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This is an official announcement of the War Machine. All communications and broadcasts are both copyright and trademark of the DSFM '07 Election Campaign. "War Machine" is a patented trademark of the DSFM '07 Election Campaign Team. Any and all broadcasts, dissemination of facts and other paraphernalia such as pamphlets, posters, and any other reading and or viewing materials are under restriction and not to be copied, sold, redistributed, solicited, auctioned, burned, defaced, defamed, mischaracterised, misunderstood, misspelled, mispronounced, resold, quoted by members outside the party, or used in any way outside of official and sanctioned DSFM '07 purposes. Any and all misuses will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of Internet law, Section 17, Sub-section 93, Article C (iii). Any and all questions, comments, concerns, criticisms, general gibberish, and any other viewpoint, whether for or against the DSFM '07 Election Campaign should be typed, double-spaced, and mailed in a self-addressed stamped envelope to the official headquarters of the DSFM '07 War Machine. This message is not intended to be propaganda in any way, shape, form, or meaning. Any unintentional side effects of this message are in no way, shape, form, or meaning the purpose of the DSFM '07 Election Campaign Team, and thus, are not punishable by any court for any wrongdoing, which is purely circumstantial and unintentional.

... so because I stated that conflict of interest with other candidates deems it necessary to limit communication with said candidates to open public spaces, makes the above statement a lie? I think not.
Zedsier
Undead!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because your statement clearly says "ANY AND ALL", that would mean you're lying, no?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No.

It would mean that in order to refrain from mischaracterization, other candidates and their representatives (such as yourself) are invited to publicly voice opposition.

Private correspondence has its flaws, yet publicly, others can choose for themselves. Such is the very nature of an election, one which I shall not tarnish. Wink

In other words, you're disagreeing right now. Perfect place for it.
Zedsier
Undead!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would not be public if I'm giving you personally an envelope. That was your final and last mistake.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where does it state anywhere that you would be physically handing anyone an envelope?

Why would someone take any correspondence in a self-addressed stamped envelope after stating that they would not take correspondence?

You would have to state your message in words, in the presence of a neutral party. This would ensure that neither party can accuse the other of malicious intent or false statements. Any other party reading this thread right now is a third party. You and I are not.

I'm not seeing how you view this as a mistake of any kind. Nor do I take kindly to it.
Zedsier
Undead!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basically:

I wanted to give you a complaint.
So I asked you for the DSFM '07 address so I can send it in the self-addressed envelope.
You declined, saying you would not speak privately with another campaign-er.

Your disclaimer clearly says any and all complaints, etc, etc.. But you do not fulfill the requirement, because you refused to accept a complaint.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stated that, as a candidate and campaigner, you are invited to publicly voice your complaint. That is blatantly not a refusal.

It is a public position, is it not?
RebelZombie
Undead!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will you guys just kiss and get it over with? We all know you're in love. Razz
Logan Starfire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't get upset you weren't invited to the party...

Waaaaiiiiiit a second....
Scitvs
Praetor Nerdivs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RebelRock wrote:
Will you guys just kiss and get it over with? We all know you're in love. Razz

Magnum, are you wearing that despicable, intolerable, and blatantly insulting Bacheesemo cologne again? I thought I...[/Higgins]

Wink

><>
ZombieSolo
... eats you all. [zMOD]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enigma wrote:
I'll go ahead and reveal that I'm a part of this Juggernaut of a campaign party known to you as the DSFM War Machine, and damn proud of it. One of the select few chosen to join...
I wanted to pause a second and address the masses, as I myself felt an inherent flaw in the simple wording of this statement. It is my stance and the stance of the party I represent that any and all are welcome to join. My good friend here, as well as Rocko and Enigma, were simply fortunate enough to be the right people to get the beast in motion. I repeat: any and all are welcome. Even Jun, and Scitvs.

As for Jun's request, and to any one else with a legitimate issue or interest regarding the forthcoming campaign: simply send a draft of your comment as an electronic PDF file to me personally via the FBTB PM system, where upon I will provide the address to send your comment if deemed important enough to mail so as not to burden the already overworked postal system. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to any properly prepared comments. Thank you.

Now, a question I have for Jun and possibly even the public at large, is what could he possibly have to say about a campaign that has yet to start? Surely the only thing he could have one his mind is "I give up, and I want to support you in your noble drive to the mayorship of FBTB." I mean, he's already stated publicly "Don is awesome" so it only makes sense.
Scitvs
Praetor Nerdivs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DonSolo wrote:
Even...Scitvs.

Very Happy I feel special now. Thanks Don.

That said, [Cut out because of campaign content]!

Just remember:

[Cutout because of campaign content].

- Sci

><>
ZombieSolo
... eats you all. [zMOD]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scitvs wrote:
DonSolo wrote:
Even...Scitvs.

Very Happy I feel special now. Thanks Don.

That said, [Cut out because of campaign content]!

Just remember:

[Cutout because of campaign content].

- Sci
::D: Wise words my friend, wise words. I'm expecting you to do very well in this all.
Scitvs
Praetor Nerdivs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, I know. Come election day all shall be stunned and dumbfounded by my eloquent words and indisputable wisdom.... but until then:

Duuuuuur. *picks nose*

Wink

><>
ThePlasticJedi
Maple Leaf Defender

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waaaaaiiiiiiit, Enigma joined Donny? That's not cool.

I believe it's better to have a bigger bunch of people running, but I guess for some people, the election is over before it even started. Now, I don't blame Don, he has a very attractive campaign going (Yes, in my eyes, even the threat of a campaign is a form of campaigning), I just think that now is far too early to be dropping out of the race.

Ok then.

TPJ

Chew them out and spit them up. It's the way of the Nooblet.
Dazombie
ZOMGpire!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DonSolo wrote:
Now, a question I have for Jun and possibly even the public at large, is what could he possibly have to say about a campaign that has yet to start? Surely the only thing he could have one his mind is "I give up, and I want to support you in your noble drive to the mayorship of FBTB." I mean, he's already stated publicly "Don is awesome" so it only makes sense.

Mister Junsier will personally address this issue when he will officially launch his campaign.

But for the time being, our official position is that, unlike members of other partys, Mister Junsier did not reveal any content nor have he stated any campaign slogans during the nomination period, nor have his aids. Mister Junsier believes in the democratic process and respects the intelligence and free will of the people of FBTB.

That will be all gentlemen. Thank you.

Bricklink | Brickshelf | QuéLUG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Brute

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

George Bush's dessicions are even more easier to follow than this political conflict between forum members! That of which conflict has inflicted our Democratic and Republican way of life in which the forums members argue under ads, others dessicions, and the way of which think of the problem , debate, or even Mayoral run! We must not argue under which of our own political goverment here on FBTB! That fact of the matter is that we are each running with our own ideas and beliefs and who everyone is supporting should not argue under which! That said may the election continue but we should not argue because this is a friendly place and should not be divided.

Thank you for reading this post of which has confused the member who wrote it. Smile
ZombieSolo
... eats you all. [zMOD]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to get off on the wrong foot here, but I feel already that some people are taking this too seriously. I also want to let you guys know right off the bat that I thoroughly do not expect to win this thing for several reasons... I'm just having fun with it and so is my backup team.
Logan Starfire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DonSolo wrote:
I don't want to get off on the wrong foot here, but I feel already that some people are taking this too seriously. I also want to let you guys know right off the bat that I thoroughly do not expect to win this thing for several reasons... I'm just having fun with it and so is my backup team.

Quoted for its supreme excellence... and its truth.
babyjawa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since it doesn't look like I'm going to make it through to the next round, I am offering to help make campaign images for someone. (And no, I do not use MS paint. Wink )
ZombieSolo
... eats you all. [zMOD]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many more noms do you need?
babyjawa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh... 7. ::D: It doesn't really matter though. At least I tried.
Joedward
Hoover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you help me, please Cool
Zedsier
Undead!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Touche.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wha?
ZombieSolo
... eats you all. [zMOD]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of his recent posts haven't been making a whole lotta sense... maybe it's some sort of crazy new strategy he and Daz have come up with. Wink
babyjawa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must of had it planned for a really long time. Wink
Zedsier
Undead!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When do nominations end?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> FBTB Election 2007 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9
Jump to: