FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Star Wars Combine Handle List
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO/Star Wars Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Masta Lego

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Star Wars Combine Handle List Reply with quote

I searched for Star Wars Combine, and I found one topic that had that in it's name. I used search, so don't pelt me with stones inscribed with the words, "Use search ye lazy fool!", especially since I support Search! Anyway, I figure a large number of people might play this game. Wouldn't it be nice if we could get together and talk about the game? This thread could serve 2 purposes: SWC discussion, and a list of FBTB and SWC usernames! So, to start us off, with the first handle:

The Star Wars Combine

Handle list:
FBTB Name/SWC Handle
1. Masta Lego/Jaq Gori/Cern Dragoon
2. epsilon-72/Jeron Criston
3. Adi_Credal/Cero Kazz
4. Yarns87/Aryn Cyan
5. the Champ/Kato Forn
6. Poohbear/Aarm Monsula
7. dWhisper/Taloun Arimere
8. HenrytheV/Jon Bryan
9. Jedi joe/Karbo Fust
10. Shi-Joh/A`Shi Joh
11. dubjo/Dubjo Fistus
12. bub166/Zis Thento
13. babyjawa/Zacsa Scwal
14. Karil/Kal Cast
15. masonz2/Mason Mason
16. Rouge13/Aramil Amakiir

If a handle is bolded, that is the current handle of the player. All other handles are dead.

To all of you who just stared the game - if you have questions, Darkness (PM) me Ingame.

Also, to dissuade those of you who expect the Empire-Rebel Alliance conflict:

That's how SWC started. Since then, the Rebel Alliance merged with the Sorosuub Coroporation, creating the New Republic, and placing Adam Flynn at the head, who subsequently stole everything in the New Republic.

The Hapans are cozy with the Empire, and most everyone else is neutral/unimportant.

Now, to the ever-present...

RECRUITMENT POST!

Join the Red Star Alliance! We pwned Elrood, and drove the Empire out. We're building a Tax Planet, and will soon be making 300-400 million credits a month. That's enough to start up 10 factions, and then some. So join, and be among the sexiest beings in the Galaxy!

Last edited by Masta Lego on Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:31 am; edited 13 times in total
epsilon-zombie
Undead!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

epsilon-72/Jeron criston (my jedi name)

I put alot of my skills into my starfighter piloting/dogfighting and then the other day I was
offered a job as a starfighter pilot for the tenlos syndicat. I replied to the e-mail and now I get paid
50,000 credits a month... the only problem is they havent sent anyone to get me of this dust-ball they
call tatooine Sad . anyone know how to get a starfighter in ancorhead?
Masta Lego

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I weren't flying but a Y-wing longprobe, I'd come pick you up. I'm in the Corellian system, so it wouldn't be that hard. But have you tried the transportation classifieds? Or the RPG forum section? For some reason, they put all credit activities in there... I'll see if I cna arrange for a trasnport to get you. no promises!
Adi_Credal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ellow , I just started (played before but..forgot pass)

So i have to wait for a confirmation E-mail , anyway here's me.

Adi_Credal/Cero Kazz

Adi

The problem with the universe is that no one helps each other out - Shmi
Yarns87

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read this thread and signed up. I hope it is a cool as it sounds. I haven't got my confirmation email yet but anyway. . .
Yarns87/Aryn Cyan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Remnant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never played before, but I think I'm going to join, once I get my dad's permission, (I'm thirteen) I'll join, then come back and tell you my name.

If you're a Christian, put this in your sig :><>
Previously known as Cmdr. Bacara
the Champ

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I created my character this morning, can't do much till I have joined a faction.

the Champ/Kato Forn.
Masta Lego

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't join a faction too soon. See if you can get some Freelance work first. I joined a faction right off the bat, and I relaized i wanted Freelance action so bad, I had to ask for a 2 week vacaction...
Yarns87

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I am at Mos Eisley and I have no clue what I am doing. I am not in a faction or anything. How do I leave the Civic Center?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dWhisper
99% Evil [MOD]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting. I haven't done any role-playing activities in over a decade. What's the average age of the users there?
the Champ

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Masta Lego wrote:
Don't join a faction too soon. See if you can get some Freelance work first. I joined a faction right off the bat, and I relaized i wanted Freelance action so bad, I had to ask for a 2 week vacaction...

What's the difference between Freelance and in a faction?
Masta Lego

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ dWhisper: Between 10+
@Yarms87: No, try and see if you can buy your way to Drall in the COrellian System in the Corellian Sector. That's where I'm stationed.
@ the Champ: Freelance is you aren't actually in the group, and they don't have to pay you. factions are physical (well, you know what I mean) things in the game. Freelance Groups aren't. They are just a group of people, but are sometimes more fun.
Poohbear
Silly Old Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poohbear-Aarm Monsula

Though I'm having lots of trouble actually creating my character beyond the handle which I already have. I can't find one specific place to do it?
dWhisper
99% Evil [MOD]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say... their creation rules are some of the stupidest I've ever seen. You can only use private domains with admin@ or webmaster@... yet the simple fact is most private domains will disable those accounts because of spam/phishing (as I have).
Masta Lego

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the only way to prevent Multiple accounts. If they let free services (Yahoo, Gmail) do it, you could go somewhere with a different IP and make antoher account.

@ Poohbear- What do you mean? Haveyou registered yet? Or have you nto chosen a starting spot? You have to wait for them to validate your account.
dWhisper
99% Evil [MOD]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I registered, but it starts out fairly boring, so far as I can tell. It said something about grouping, but not exactly clear how to set it up.
Masta Lego

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, have you had your account verified? If so, choose your skills. When Chosing the list of importance, put Piloting at the 0. You use it the most. laso, DO NOT choose your starting postion until AFTER you have either chosen to join a faction/join a freelance group. This prevents them from having to pick you up.
dWhisper
99% Evil [MOD]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I noticed that tip. Sadly, it was after I'd already clicked on a starting position.
Masta Lego

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, BTW, dWhisper, what's your Handle?
dWhisper
99% Evil [MOD]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taloun Arimere, but I got bored and wandered off. I started in Mos Espa, there's nothing to do, and the instructions make an assumption that you already understand the mechanics of the game.
Masta Lego

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you read very thoroughly through the rules at least twice?
Yarns87

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I have no clue what I am doing. I just joined the New Imperial Order, but I am stuck on Mos Eisley. Oh, and Masta, how do I buy my way off of Tatooine?
This game sure is confusing. Man, and I thought registration was difficult. Oh, and a question for people who just joined:
Does your character look like a loser, cause mine does, and I can't change him. When I made my guy, I changed my text characteristics, which is pretty stupid way to decide your picture, and no matter what I said, I kept getting the same guy.
Jedi Joe
New Clone on the Block

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just joined, my name is Karbo Fust.
dWhisper
99% Evil [MOD]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I read them, unfortunately, you have to dig a bit to find the advice on things like "don't pick a city before you join a faction."

Basically, they have things like you navigate around by clicking on this button, but they never give instructions on "how."
HenrytheV

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My handle ingame is Jon Bryan. If anyone needs help with the game try to find me on MSN(HenrytheV) or AIM(HenrytheV2).

I've been playing for a couple of months and I'm in the Galactic Empire. I like it a lot so far, I just recently graduated from the academy and I'm in on-site training.

I hope to see you guys around!

Jon
Masta Lego

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any one else here play the Star Wars Combine? If you don't, you should try it!
Jedi Joe
New Clone on the Block

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I joined. My name is Karbo Fust, as said in a post before.
PocasNuckie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So many people? Im amazed!

add there:

Im Adam Nuckie in the game, i play for 2 yaers and 5 months, and im currently a member of the Kathol Republic. And I was the first one to mention this game in here! Very Happy

Now to answer some people:

epsilon-72: well you cant get a ship at anchorhead. why? first because you dont have money, and second you dont have cps to exchange one too , you could donate to win CP's, but the cp exchange is down anyways, so you doomed. But no one told you to join a poodoo faction like Tenloss (yes im KR biased so..... Razz). If you want , leave Tenloss , join Kathol Republic, and ill have you picked up in the next 1 or 2 days (im director of logistics).

Masta Lego and others: Just forget about freelance work! Why? Several reasons: you never have work... you hardly get payed any good... and vets always like to joke about freelance groups/workers... and you wont like it....

Yarns87: Well.. move around the rooms, and search for the exit room, that should have some kind of an X in it... and it should also display the "unboard" button in the left of the map.

dWhisper : The average age of the game is far from 10+ like someone said... first its a pg13 game (yes i know there are some younglings there), but im sure the average age is quite over that, as i know people 55 years old playing it.

I think i basicly covered everything. People i know the game sounds boring at the very beggining, but please be patient and dont quiet, cuz you wont imagine the fun you will loose.
One thing i suggest for it to be less boring, is that you go to the game server on IRC, and join some public channels, and also your faction channels.
In case you guys want help, you can always join my faction the Kathol Republic or one of its affiliates (KR has affiliates of every kind of faction there is).
Anyways, ill be free of duty's soon for a while, so i can help some of you guys, on your pick-ups and such.

Pocas
Shi-Joh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh I'm

Shi-Joh/A`Shi Joh

And I've been an alcoholic for- oh wait wrogn forum :D

NA guys I'm, Kinda lost on this and the graphics are kinda lame... I mean it looks like even runescape would own it.
PocasNuckie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then Again:

This is a free game, made by people in their free time. If you want quality pay for it... if you want free stuff... get use to it.

Pocas
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO/Star Wars Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: