FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wanted: Pre-2002 LEGO S@H catalogs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WWWally

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Wanted: Pre-2002 LEGO S@H catalogs Reply with quote

Well, I might as well take advantage of the free publicity (by being the first post in the buy/sell/trade forum Smile ).

I came out of my Dark Ages in the fall of 2001 with my purchase of the UCS TIE Interceptor (in TRU's Black Friday sale). I started receiving LEGO Shop-At-Home catalogs in Jan 2002. As a kid, we didn't have much money, so I spent a ton of time staring at the product catalogs from the few LEGO sets I owned. I would love to get some (all) of the S@H catalogs that I missed during my dark ages.

Does anyone have any pre-2002 LEGO S@H catalogs that they'd be willing to part with?

The oldest references to the S@H catalogs on LUGNET are from March of 1998. So specifically I'm looking for any S@H catalogs from 1998, 1999, 2000, or 2001. I can trade SW LEGO sets or a small amount of cash (or free if you're really feeling generous; I'll cover shipping).

I'm looking for actual Shop At Home catalogs, not the small inserts that appear in regular sets. Tangentially, does anyone know of a website with info on the creation/early-days of LEGO Shop At Home or LEGO Direct? (I assume perhaps that I could get some info by searching through old LUGNET posts. Any other sources?)

Thanks!
-WWWally
JediKnight25

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should check out Library Book sales. I was at one once and got about 10 1998 (January to December) catalogs for about a $1.00.

Sorry though, I don't want to part with them.
ZombieSolo
... eats you all. [zMOD]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may still have a few, lemme check to be sure. I have to find them first.
JLP

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude...I had some. I threw them away a few months ago. Confused
I'll check again though, just in case.
Thriller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JediKnight25 wrote:
You should check out Library Book sales. I was at one once and got about 10 1998 (January to December) catalogs for about a $1.00.

Sorry though, I don't want to part with them.

Hey man, if you were a real pal, you could scan them and Email em to him Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: