FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MBoCLH - Canadian Sales and Finds thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZombieSeptemris
ZOMGpire!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use this too :

http://busker.homeip.net/sahara/CA/results/sales.htm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZombieSeptemris wrote:
I use this too :

http://busker.homeip.net/sahara/CA/results/sales.htm

Thanks for reminding me of this site...just noticed they added the newly placed LEGO Architecture sets (#3 and #4) on the Sales and Deals (w/ code) for CDN$20 each...beats CDN$30 each!

It's too bad S@H never made #1 (Sears Tower) or #2 (John Hancock Center) more readily available or I would've got into this line!

PS. Count Doouku's Solar Sailer is also online but listed as "Not Available." Hopefully rest of the farm sets should show up soon as well!
Zombie Sillyus
Undead!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winbrant wrote:
Thanks for reminding me of this site...just noticed they added the newly placed LEGO Architecture sets (#3 and #4) on the Sales and Deals (w/ code) for CDN$20 each...beats CDN$30 each!

It's too bad S@H never made #1 (Sears Tower) or #2 (John Hancock Center) more readily available or I would've got into this line!

Thanks for pointing those out- they're really cool. The potential for these is limitless if they sell decently. Ooh, check out the Seattle Space Needle. They gotta do a CN Tower!

Couple of things i saw while out yesterday:

Superstore had the Coast Guard 4WD set, and some Duplo Dino & Thomas sets on clearance, although since the original prices are so inflated Rolling Eyes it only amounted to about 20% off for now.

At Zellers i found the City 7905 Tower Crane & Special Edition 10176 Royal Castle marked down to $59 ea. Not so great now, but with the yellow tags (& yellow "Reduced" stickers) it means they'll be 30-50% off next time they do the Prev Marked Down Toys clearance. (Toss in a BOGO and they're dirt cheap.) Also saw a rare 7679 Republic F. Tank which i hadn't seen since November. Only the one, so it must've been a return, or maybe they found it in the stock room.

Like Swoosh mentioned, at Wal*Mart here the only set on clearance remains Boating School (still $25). Anyone else notice that the Pirates sets are collecting dust already? (Esp at W*M where they have hundreds on end caps & displays.) It doesn't look like they've sold very many at all since they stocked them back in December.
mshiels

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And already the architecture sets are gone from the codes.
Winbrant

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mshiels wrote:

Nooooooooooo Shocked Evil or Very Mad Thinking this was only up for <12hrs!

Dooku's ship is off the site as well...
Setman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mshiels wrote:

Actually, the architectural sets are still there. If you just click to Empire State Bldg & Space Needle directly from the Busker site, then they appear to be no longer on sale but that is because you need to enter the sale codes of cj8e1 on the catalogue page. Once you do this, then the sales price of 19.99 is still in effect.
Greg Hyland

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solar Sailers are at Toys R Us in Hamilton, as well as pretty much all new Star Wars/Clone Wars sets.

By the way, has anyone seen a Ahsoka's Starfighter around (I need one desperately!)? Is it an exclusive? If so, where?
"You'll thank me when you share my politics!"
RogueJedi007

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg Hyland wrote:
Solar Sailers are at Toys R Us in Hamilton, as well as pretty much all new Star Wars/Clone Wars sets.

By the way, has anyone seen a Ahsoka's Starfighter around (I need one desperately!)? Is it an exclusive? If so, where?

Did you happen to see what the price was for Solar Sailer?
Greg Hyland

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RogueJedi007 wrote:

An ugly $74.99. A nice set, interesting build, but one of the few sets I'd say isn't worth the price.
"You'll thank me when you share my politics!"
mshiels

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I just tried the code 'cj8e1' and actually all the older codes, AND NONE seem to work anymore, they all show.

The Catalog Code that you entered is not valid. Please check the code and try again.

For me at least.
RogueJedi007

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg Hyland wrote:
RogueJedi007 wrote:

An ugly $74.99. A nice set, interesting build, but one of the few sets I'd say isn't worth the price.

Yeah and S@H has the same price. Blah. No thanks. I like the Dooku minifig but the rest for $75? Not for me.
Zombie Sillyus
Undead!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weird co-incidence today:

Ok, so i'm walking through the toys section at W*M and in amongst the chaos i see a beacon of light: a Lego BATMAN logo! I dug through the rubble to find... no, it wasn't a Tumbler. Confused It was a Robin Scuba Jet set. $24.97- not even on clearance.

Then later on i'm walking through the toys section at Zellers, and i see ANOTHER Lego BATMAN box! No... it wasn't a Batmobile. It was another Robin Scuba Jet set! However, this one turned out to be torn open. I had an associate empty the box & there was no #1 baggie (no minifigs or scuba jet). Worse yet was it price-checked @ $27.99.

2 times in one day i thought i might've hit gold.
Setman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mshiels wrote:
Well I just tried the code 'cj8e1' and actually all the older codes, AND NONE seem to work anymore, they all show.

The Catalog Code that you entered is not valid. Please check the code and try again.

For me at least.

Sure enough, eh! When I posted my earlier comment, cj8e1 was definitely still working but then it cleaned itself out last night sometime before 10pm when the Busker/SAHARA site updated itself.

I received an order from S@H earlier this week and it included a flyer which has CPSJ1 as a sale code but there isn't much on it. I also sent a note to busker to have this new code added to the SAHARA page and to remove the cj8e1 code.
Setman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody looking for the NXT brick & NXT components on sale? Try code cj9ecr. The 9841 NXT Intelligent Brick is $c 185 down from $c 215 but the components are only $1-2 off each.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64
Page 64 of 64
Jump to: