FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mike Psiaki's Starcraft hardsuits

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chief
Frak yeah! [ADMIN]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:16 pm    Post subject: Mike Psiaki's Starcraft hardsuits Reply with quote

The topic was lost in the old forum, but I wanted to revive it just a little. I had mentioned at the time how much I loved the idea of these little guys, and that I was hoping to put together my own little squad.

Several months (and bricklink orders) later, I've got 'em.

(click pics for larger versions)

My squad only consists of 4 Marines and 3 Firebats, since I didn't have all the pieces I thought I had for the last Firebat. But I'm happy with my little band of Starcraft warriors. They are all pretty much exactly as Mike originally designed them, aside from minor customization to each of the Marine's guns and some missing hoses I couldn't get ahold of.

Thanks for an awesome design, Mike!
[b:47f5051a03][color=red:47f5051a03]BULLETIN ISSUED SATURDAY 01.31.2009 11:59:59PM PST. ATTENTION ALL CITIZENS: PLEASE READ THIS[/color:47f5051a03][/b:47f5051a03]
Big Z
Undead!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sob* They're so beautiful. I really gotta get my stuff together and make some of those.

Flickr <> Big C's Blog
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Fez

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG ZERG RUSH KEKEKEKE ^__________________^

These are just too cool. I love how they look all blocky, just like in the game. But they need a Sieg Tank or two to back them up. Wink
Darkkazmo
Lord of the Bricks

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the first time, I might have to borrow somebody's whole design to build an army, well, I'll try to make them more of my style though.

Mike, if you are reading this, I think you are a genius... And Ryan, great work dude and thanks for bringing this up again. Very Happy

My Brickshelf Gallery
mike psiaki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've avtually been waiting a while to see this. brillinat! I'm impressed that people think I have cool enough Moc's that they try and build their own.

I'm still a little amazed that you copied them piece for piece, I'm sure some color changes etc. could make tham look a whole lot nicer.

Very cool.

-Mike
BrainMattR
Undead!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know how I missed noticing this thread for almost a week but I've got to say: Wow! Mad props to both of you!

This has given me an idea to make a custom minifig that has come out wrong because he's supposed to be bigger than regular people.
ARMORMAN

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool!

"Thank God for collllld fusion! Heh! Heh!"

"Hey! We really gonna blow this thing up?!?"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: