FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LEGO Magnets

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BernMarsh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: LEGO Magnets Reply with quote

I was down at the LEGO outlet at Potomac Mills yesterday and saw this set of LEGO magnets. They were just too cool. There are 14 2x4 bricks in different colors. The magnets are the hollow tubes in the bricks, and they can be stacked together like all regular bricks. So now you can make a creation and have it sticking out of the fridge. THey also had notebooks, pencil cases and bags with cool minifig head stickers in them, and erasures in the shape of 2x4 bricks. I only got the magnets so I could save my budget for the pick a brick. But they all did look cool.
Big Z
Undead!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE the magnets. I have them all over my refrigerator. Very Happy

Flickr <> Big C's Blog
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ZomDarkie
Undead!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're nice and strong as well. I have no fear of my papers or pretty drawings falling off the fridge with these suckers.
Count Blockula
Undead Undead Vampire Zombieraiser

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love them, too! I use them to attach my Blockula-tracers (like Spidey-tracers and Bat-tracers, 'cept made out of LEGO) to the undersides of criminals' vehicles so I can track their movements. Of course, my tracers don't contain any electrical or moving parts, so they're really kinda' useless. But, they make me FEEL like a superhero, and that's all that really matters. Razz

Actually, I use them on the radiator cover in my bedroom to keep notes and appointment cards for myself so I don't forget things. Of course, I still forget things, but at least I've got LEGO all over my radiator, and that's all that really matters. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Zombie Yuhas
Undead!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count Blockula wrote:
...but at least I've got LEGO all over my radiator, and that's all that really matters. Very Happy

I'm happy that you know your priorities, Michael.

Ever since I saw Collin's forever ago, I've wanted some of my own.
But first things first, I still need storage drawers and a large table for my LEGO pieces, so they are no longer sorted in containers all over my bedroom floor.
Big Z
Undead!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should mention that Radiator Boy up there is the one responsible for my owning said magnets. ::D:

Flickr <> Big C's Blog
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: