FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Robert Martin's Bith minifigs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Minifig MOCs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JoshNoullet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:06 am    Post subject: Robert Martin's Bith minifigs Reply with quote

I just got some of Robert Martin's Bith minifigs in the mail today, and all I have to say is GO TO THE MAIN PAGE RIGHT NOW AND GET SOME FROM HIM!!!!

These things come prepainted just like they are in the photo and they are VERY high quality. I'm telling you, you will love them if you get them. Top notch!
Zombie T
Undead!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back Josh!

I'm afraid I have a tight budget after buying some LEGO on Friday, but I'm sure many other people will buy them.

They are very well made, and the paint job is supoyb. Tell Rob to keep up the great workfor me!
Hman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish I could get some, but I also maxed out my Lego spending limit last week. Sad But they do look great.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:00 am    Post subject: Mikey likes 'em... Reply with quote

Thanks Josh, and everyone that's really cool...

I have sent out about half of my available bodies for the Cantina guys - So there are certainly some left. We've mailed out packages to Japan and even Denmark recently. It's kinda weird sending legos back to their motherland.

The bodies for the next character are probably going to prove a little complicated to find in large numbers, so we may only be offering the heads - We haven't made a final decision but the auction is likely to go up sometime tomorrow.

Thanks again!
-Robert
JoshNoullet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get to buy ANOTHER brand new minifig sculpted head tomorrow? Smile Well, I'm excited.

Can't wait to see what we're getting.

I know I'm a bit of a broken record here, but everyone really needs to get a few of these Bith heads. Heck, at least skip eating that Taco Bell value meal today and buy at least one. Then, you'll see it first hand and find yourself ordering many MANY more. Wink
Tothiro

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: And the new character is... Reply with quote

Up. For auction that is... Hammerhead is online and soon to be followed by a possible one-off of everyone's favorite Lamproid, Dice Ibegon. (I think I saw his act once in Vegas) I say one-off because the lamproid mold is finicky - I've only gotten that one nice cast out of six.

-Robert
Kaminoan
Fine Clonier [MOD]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to re-iterate Josh's statement about the Bith heads that Robert has sculpted, these are really first rate in their production. They look great and fit well when sitting next to Yoda, Chewie, Watto, or Bib Fortuna. I can't visually tell the difference between the quality of the Lego sculpted heads and these of Roberts. Really first rate!!!

Jared
Kaminoan's Ebay Auctions
Amber's Revenge
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The Brick Rat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Cantina band was making do with Bib Fortuna heads until.....
.....the Bith heads arrived in the mail today. These looked great in the pictures and even better in person. Kudos to Mr. Martin for such a fine job. My Cantina band is much happier now.

Ken
RickF

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought three Biths and love them, but as the auction winner of the first Hammerhead, which I received yesterday, I can say that this piece is even more impressive! Especially after I used a sharpie to make the eyes black.

Awesome.

--Rick
Matt Slaymaker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got mine today! They are awesome. Please keep making more...

How about an ugnaunt? A Bothan? Mon Cal? More Cantina/Jabba's Palace aliens? What ever Nien Numb is? and so on..

BRICKSHELF
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Minifig MOCs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: