FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Today = Satan

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> The Bantha Coffee Shop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zombie Yuhas
Undead!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:45 am    Post subject: Today = Satan Reply with quote

Today was pretty darn &*^#$*&@#.
Yup.

I woke up sick as heck at like 2 PM, missed all my classes. Went to work where I had to take like 5000 calls from my boss's daughter's school because apparently nobody picked her up or something. Most confusing thing ever.
Then I came back here to buy Nine Inch Nails tickets, which apparently sold out in less than 5 minutes from when they started being sold because I clicked "BUY" right at 5:05 and they were all gone, so I was pretty mad about that seeing as how I've been looking forward to seeing them for a year now since I heard they were going on tour to support their new album.
Then I went to another show tonight which I had tickets for. Well, I got headbutted right in the face, and I later found out I had a real big chunk of gum in my hair. I have very long pretty hair, and it was in there really bad, so I decided to just cut it out instead of dealing with peanut butter or anything, so I'm pretty mad about that.

So I'm sick, can barely talk, can't go to the NIN show I've wanted to go to forever, and a nice big chunk of my hair is missing. I am now going to bash my face against the wall repeatedly until I fall asleep. I wish you all a very good night.
Padawan716
The Comeback Kid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My day was nowhere near as bad as yours, but I was pretty angry about getting sick just in time for the weekend. Thanks a lot. Now I can spend my 48 hours away from hell in my own hell.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
BrainMattR
Undead!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, being sick is never good but getting gum in your hair is adding insult to injury. Don't consider peanut butter next time, since that will just add more mess. Use "Goo Gone". It's this orange scented liquid cleaner and has removed every type of goo I've tried it on. I even used it to take pine sap off the roof of my car - it took less than a minute.

I can't believe a Nine Inch Nails concert would sell out in 5 minutes in this state of ours unless it was in NYC. Check again. Rochester and Buffalo (I don't know where the concert is) can't have that many fans to sell out that quick. It took an hour and a half for U2 to sell out their Phoenix and Denver concerts and both of those cities are bigger than Buff/Roch put together.
Big Z
Undead!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, this certainly explains your happy little Away message on AIM. Smile

Flickr <> Big C's Blog
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Zombie T
Undead!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently I was sick yesterday also. Good job too, as apparently my idiots of classmates threw snowballs at our English teacher. How clever of them.

The RE teacher also went crazy at the class becaue of bad behaviour too. Luckily, one of the main disruptors was removedfrom those two lessons, and has recieved 2 1hour detentions after school.

I had a nice relaxing day, in the warm of my house. Ahh.
Zombie Yuhas
Undead!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The closest ones to me was the NYC concerts, and I tried them both, then at about 5:06 we decided to see if Boston wasn't sold out, cause we'd find a way to get there, but they were sold out as well.
And I thought the London dates all selling in under 14 minutes was insane.
Well, I'm going to go put up a slightly better away message, and shower because I got covered in the sweat of about 200 people at the Unearth, Norma Jean, Scars Of Tomorrow, Atreyu show last night.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> The Bantha Coffee Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: