FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ended: Wanna win an Episode 3 MINI Jedi Starfighter from me
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Contests and Community Builds!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Icezombie
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:27 am    Post subject: My story. Reply with quote

^^ Nice Pac-man... Razz

It was a beautiful day the sun was shining the birds were dying and Iceman was riding his scooter to the Wal*Mart 5 miles away. Now this, was no ordinary Wal*Mart, this was the MegaSuper-DuperstoreWal*Mart... It carried EverythinG ever made, including some cheap Japanese films. Iceman slowly coasted into Wal*Mart as rain and small rodents began too pour down in torrents, surely a bad omen. Due to the horrific storm that had started Wal*Mart employees joyfully distracted from the usual dreary existence of their job, handed out free candles and matches to help shoppers browse the store. Ice quickly grabbed some large cans of spam to spam up the FBTB boards with as he passed by the food section. As he headed for the toys, he saw a squad of FBTB forums Nazi Police, and quickly ducked behind the nearest aisle.... Iceman's jaw dropped to the floor, tears came to his young eyes and he mouthed the words... Thank You LEGO god. There, upon the highest shelf stood a JSF Mini Model the pinnacle of perfection. Sadly the Squad police shot him as he climbed the shelf and he died an untimely death.

The end.

Moral: Stay away from angry admins.

Last edited by Icezombie on Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
sid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:30 am    Post subject: A Trip to the LEGO Store Reply with quote

I have to type this fast. I don't know what they will do if they find me doing this.

A couple weeks ago, everything was relatively normal when my wife and I decided to cross the border and visit the closest brick and mortar LEGO store, I heard they would have the JSFs in stock for sure. I had called and confirmed, but I was afraid they would run out before I got there.

Everything was going well, the border crossing took a little while longer than hoped, but the border guard was really nice so that made up for some of it. Only an hour to go, I was beginning to tremble, I had never been in a LEGO store before, it seemed dream like.

Then, there it was, the bright yellow shining on the pick-a-brick wall, the many cubes filled with Star Wars displays, the LEGO, the LEGO... the LEGO!! I ran to the counter and asked if they still had the mini JSFs. I was scared, 5 hours of travel, they better.

"Yeah, we got, like 600 of them left."

I did a little dance, a few people looked at me funny, but who cares, they had them in stock. I figured with 600, I could even take my time shopping. I went straight to the star wars section, the only two models they had that I didn't were the ISD and the UCS Y-wing. Well the ISD was not an option if I wished to remain married so the Y-wing it was. I wandered around looking at everything, nope, no Star Wars magnets, yep some keychains, grabbed those. I figured I was pretty much done, decided to let my wife get the points on her card so she paid and was getting the JSF, the guy even gave her 2!

While this was happening I went back to look at the ISD some more, a woman was also looking at it and remarked how she had it and at the 8 hour mark realized that it was missing at least two bags and how much that sucked. We talked some more, she said she had a huge collection, even had 24!! mini JSFs.

Long story short, I left with the ISD woman instead of my wife, I thought I had done well, I mean 24 mini JSFs, come on! ISD! She said she even had a life-size artoo.

I got in the car with her, we talked some more, she said she lived a bit outside of town and that it might take awhile with the traffic. It was pretty hot, so when she offered me some water I didn't think anything of it. Before I knew it I could barely keep my eyes open.

I don't know how long I slept, all I know is this is not what I bargained for. It seems she is a member of some weird cult, no electricity, off the grid, crazy rituals, they have me living in the barn with the cows, it sucks. I snuck in the house one day and found the kids room, I saw a couple bricks on the floor in front of a door and got excited, maybe this was where the LEGO room was. I stepped past the bricks on the floor and opened the door.

At first it seemed like heaven, the UCS models and MOCs were everywhere. Then I stepped closer and touched a strange looking MOC and it fell apart. Weird I thought, must have been put together poorly. Then I picked up a B-wing to swoosh around and it crumbled into its individual pieces on the first loop-de-loop. It was then I realized I was in a room of horrors. All of this crap was made with MEGA***. I ran screaming and have been staying in the barn since.

One of the kids snuck me this laptop, I'm not sure how long I can last. If they find me with this I don't know what they would do to me and the kid.

Someone help me.

I need the mini JSF. I have been trying to build MOCs out of cow turds, they suck.

I wish I had left with my wife, I wonder what she has done with all my LEGO, maybe she is here trying to sell it. I wish I had time to check, but I should go, it's close to milking time and they can't find me like this.

I will check back soon after the 8th to see if I have won. If I have, I am not sure how to arrange for the delivery as I don't know where I am. I think if I win, I will try and do something crazy with the cows that will get some media attention. So if I win, the fbtbers will have to watch the news and see where the crazy cow incident is and come save me. I promise to whoever saves me, I will let you swoosh my mini JSF atleast 3 times, I cannot promise much more than that though, as other than it, I only have cow turds.
ZombieSeptemris
ZOMGpire!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was not in a hurry to get this set before today. I felt like I would get it eventually, somehow, someday, over the rainbow!

But now... I feel it calling, like a hot poutine after a night out on Grande Allée. Not because it is a great model, not because I haven't seen it in Québec, not even because I'm almost broke because of the darn shop at home codes in the B/S/F/T section, no...

It's because of you.

Yes Collin, you. Your aura, your presence, the traces of human sweat that you will have assuringly left on the polybag. Ahhh! the smell of your Chili Con Carne just hovering in the package, waking up the Texan in me, making me wanna go YEEEEHAAH!

I could tell my friends :" I asked him for one hair from his golden... I mean Texan head. But he gave me this."

For now, I'll keep staring at my life sized enlarged prints of your latest pictures, covering my bedroom's ceiling. And sighing: could it be real?

Wink Razz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I walked into Wal-Mart to buy me a MINI starfighter and they didn't have it. True story.
MandalorianCrush

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok long story...............

One day Sam (thats me) was walking down by the Happy Bunny Creek to get to toys'r'us. And then Mr. Angry Cloud who was having a bad day since he had a really bad stomach ache floated over Sam. He started to shout profanities. I noticed that there were little children (dressed in Squirrel suits) near there so i opened my mouth and in the attempt to scream, EARMUFFS. a bee who obviously smelled the juice from the Happy Berries in my mouth that i was previously chewing flew into it. Then my mouth closed. The bee tried to get out and in an attemp, stung me. But it wasnt an ordinary stinger. It was a SUPER_DOOPER_TROOPER_STOOPER_LOOPER_HUMONGO_GIGANTO_BIG stinger. It went from the mouth and pooked out my eye. Then the Squirrel Children went to eat my remains. So as you can Tell, i didnt make it to Toys'R'Us.
Jargon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:36 pm    Post subject: Why I Need a MINI Jedi Starfighter (Or the Mushroom Menace) Reply with quote

Once upon a time there lived a clever, handsome, and all-around-wonderful fifteen-year-old named Aaron. One day Aaron walking home from school while humming the Star Wars Theme Song. But once he turned the corner onto his street, he knew something was awry. Instead of the familiar sight of his house coming into view, he instead saw a large blueberry pie occupying the spot where his house once stood. Overtaken by panic, he rushed to the pie and screamed. “Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!” he cried. Not only were his house, his family, even his cats, gone, but also gone was his Episode III Promotional MINI Jedi Starfighter. His scream turned to frantic sobs, recalling that fateful day . . .

Two years ago, Aaron had been visiting a friend’s house. When he asked where the bathroom, he was instructed to go “down the hall, first door on the left.” However, when he opened the door, he saw neither a white porcelain contraption nor a counter and sink. Instead, he looked into a dark, dank eerie cave. Venturing in, he saw a small pedestal, bathed in a beam of light. Sitting on it was a strange LEGO creation. He picked it up in his hand, marveling, and wondering what it could be. Suddenly, a large voice boomed out. “Aaron, because you have dared disturb this sacred prototype, you shall be cursed! From here on out, if you pass a period of one hour without this set, you will become a mushroom until you obtain one again.” Aaron then realized that he was mistaken and bathroom was the first door on the right.

Aaron felt helpless. With only one rapidly counting down hour, no driver’s license or TRU in the near vicinity, he was surely doomed. Wishing to make his last hour a pleasurable one, he quickly booted up the computer (found in his local library), connected to the Internet, and logged on to FBTB. It was there he found a contest, and a small glimmer of hope beamed into the room. He sat down and began to type these words, hoping to wi

Andrew wrote:
You're the dead cat of love
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
dyip_90
Bus Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why I need a MINI Jedi Starfighter.

One day i was walking along the road to my local little mall. i went into my local tru and found a pile of many jsfs. i dropped myself to my knees and found my face in a bunch o polybags. Unfortunately TRU just closed and i somehow got inside. I was about to buy the whole box of them, when the manager said "These aren't for sale." and laughed evilly. I left the store in defeat when i saw a bunch of cars driving by. The next day i went to watch episode three. The theater said free episode 3 mini lego jedi starfighter but just as soon asi was about to recieve mine the manager of TRu came and took it. The movie guy said that was the last one. The next try to get a JSF had the result of the manager stealing it. I gave up and turned to Cello Collin and his lifesaving thread. hail collin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Stingray

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The present day on a continent far far away..

It is a dark time for the Lego fans of Australia.
Although ROTS has been released and SW’s
mania is at fever pitch, the evil Lego Empire
has left out Australia once again in it’s Mini
JSF promo..
Evading the Aussie fans pleas, the Lego Empire
continues formulating secret plans for new
promotions which also exclude Australia..
The Aussie Lego Fan community, obsessed with
obtaining Mini JSF’s, has dispatched thousands
of Emails to the Lego Empire begging for at
least one Lego Star Wars Promo..
Meanwhile striking from a small remote
household in the middle of nowhere a 16 year
old Aussie fan attempts to conduct a sob story
in order to win a JSF..
Sabre2552

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being a collector of LEGO MINIs, I was delighted to finally add the last available one onto my shelf. "Just think, I will be one of the only people to have collected all of the MINIs," I said to myself. I admired my collection for some hours, and then decided to read topics on my favorite message board, "The Crispy Toenail." I saw a topic talking about the MINIs that I so very love, and decided to join it. There, I read that a promo MINI Jedi Starfighter for Episode III was available, and leaped into the air with joy! Actually, it was more of a huge fart of happiness then a leap, as earlier that day I had a large bean burrito. "Whew, remind me next time not to grande size my burrito!" I said. I printed off the ways to get the promo, and started seeing which would be the easiest to do first.

Having a computer right in front of me, I decided to order the "7256 Jedi Starfighter and Vulture Droid" set off of LEGO Shop @ Home first, as a free MINI JSF came with it. I got up to get a Coke, and started to order. I was about to add the item when my left elbow nudged the Coke, causing it to fall over and spill on the only computer in my girlfriend's apartment. The screen went blank, and I started to panic. "This can't be happening!!!" I screamed. "What happened?" my girlfriend said, waking up from a nap because of my cries. She saw the computer releasing smoke, and the Coke tipped over. "Oh my gosh, you fool!!!" she snapped. That's it, you're out of here! I spent a large sum for that computer," she cried. I miserably walked out of the door, holding a suitcase that contained my precious MINI collection.

Still wanting the MINI Jedi Starfighter, I decided to walk to the only Toys R' Us in the city of Bobaluu. While walking, I heard something strange. "Thump, tump, Thump, tump," I heard, growing nearer every second. I turned around to see the most horrible, unimaginable thing I had ever saw in my life. Two senior citizens were making out at the bus stop! However, next to them, was an object so evil, it stricks fear into the bravest of kids. It was... Darth Tader. More chemical than vegetable, Darth Tader was a Sith lord. Even though he was only less than a foot tall, he could slice things into layers with just a single twitch of his lightsaber. "You don't know the power of the Dark Side," Darth Tader spat at me. "I'm warning you, I know origami!" I yelled. Darth Tader inquired, "The Japanese art of paper folding?" "Shoot, I was hoping you didn't know what that was!" I responded, more nervous than before. I started running, but then felt a disturbance in the Force. I turned around, closed my eyes, and a long object came into my hand. It was not a lightsaber, it was a cukesaber. I ignited the cucumber, and sliced at Darth Tader. He blocked my blow with his own cukesaber and jumped at me, which was pretty hard for him, considering he didn't have feet. I sliced off the bottom of his egg-shaped body and he fell near the curb of the street. "I hate you!" he screamed. "You were like my dinner, Organakin! I loved you!" I replied. Darth Tader fell off the curb and rolled into the gutter. Having won, I bit in my cukesaber for a taste, as I was hungry. "Mmm, crunchy!" I said, and started again to walk to the toy store.

When I got inside Toys R' Us, I was delighted to see that some MINI JSFs were in stock, and so I immediatly picked one up, along with another set so that the MINI would be free. I walked to checkout counter #5, which was being worked by a one-handed LEGO pirate with purplish-pink lipstick on. I put the items on the conveyor belt. "That will be $40.67," the pirate said. I was astonished that a LEGO could talk, but I still reached into my pocket. I was seriously dismayed to find it empty. I began to panic. "Oh no! I left my wallet at my ex-girlfriend's apartment! she'll never let me have it back!" I said. "Don't worry, it's on the house, cute thing!" the cashier replied. Disgusted because a LEGO pirate was flirting with me, I grabbed my bags and ran to the door. I was about to exit when a large bolt of lightning struck near the store, shattering all the windows. The lights turned off suddenly, and a chill was sent down my spine. A rainbow came through a broken window, and ten pink lepricons armed with bows and heart-shaped arrows came sliding down it. A lepricon took the MINI JSF out of my bag, and five grabbed onto me, not letting me move. "Give me that back!!!" I screamed. "Haha, just me luck. LEGO MINIs are Irish charms, ya know," he spat. The lepricons took all the LEGO MINIs off the shelves, and just before exiting, the only one with a large mustache said, "Let it be known to all of yee, I am Cuddly Buns, and we are the minifig-eating Cutsey Clan of Doom!" "Oh no, you are minifig-eating lepricons?" The cashier I had just met before said. "Ya, we are! Sick 'em, boys!" "Ahh!!!" the LEGO pirate screamed, trying to run away. The lepricons started to devour the LEGO pirate. First, they ripped his legs off his body. Then they ripped his arms off. Finally, they cut off his lipstick-covered head and started chewing on it. I swore I could hear the scream of the pirate as the lepricons swallowed his head. Then, just as suddenly as they came, they left. Knowing hope was lost, I left the store walletless, MINIless, and... "Oh my gosh!" I screamed. "Where is my collection?!?" I felt broken, and wanted to just die. It started raining, and I went under a tree and cried myself to sleep.

I woke up in a hospital, confused and dizzy. "Excuse me, what happened?" I asked a nurse when they came in, noticing I was concious. "A LEGO MINI Jed Starfighter fell on your head, and you were knocked out for years!" "Really?!?" "No, you have just been out for a few days." "..." I scratched my head, then asked, "Hey, do you still have the MINI?" She said, "Yeah..." "Yay! My life isn't completely ruined after all!" I said. "Oh, you were talking to me? Sorry, I don't have it. I melted it because it was a threat to your life. Yesterday, mayor Bobby McBobbington said no toy store could sell one in this city," she replied. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" I screamed.

In the end, I was released from the hospital after a physical and mental check. I now live on the streets, and beg for money. I lost my girlfriend, my entire MINI collection, and my wallet looking for a MINI JSF. However, the worst thing was that the stores now don't sell it anymore in Bobaluu! The only way to now get on the computer is to pay someone with my money I earn from begging. That was the way I entered this contest. Oh shoot, my time has ended. If I win, please send the prize to the dumpster behind Losersville Avenue. Thanks!
Poohbear
Silly Old Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After seeing Episode III I was instantly enthrawled with buying many sets. The first on my list were the minis. The ARC 170, the JSF oh my! I said to myself I know where to get both! I flew to TRU with my super awesome amazing flying super power! It took me minutes to get to the toy store. Lo and behold they had the one thing I wanted...the ARC 170. I snatched one up and ran to the register. I said to myself, "Cool! All I need to do is fly to the nearest Shaws (Albertson's is called Shaws in my area) for the JSF. I felt empowered. Nothing could stop me now...nothing, HAHAHA. But suddenly I started to fly so fast that I flew into the future where...

I fell into a ring of motorcycles at the local Mickey Finns Bar. The riders started to mount their bikes when they saw me. Some guy clutching a LEGO set in his hand they started laughing but I couldn't see their faces. Their laugh was twisted and evil almost a howling. But then the scariest thing came upon me. As one of the riders started up the engine of the bike his lights flickered on. What I saw scarred me for the rest of my life...APES. APES that could talk! It reminded me of a movie I saw when I was a wee lad. The largest Ape that resembled a Gorilla looked at me and said, "Get your hands off that LEGO, you d@mn dirty human!" I dropped it instantly and he smiled. I was so freaked out I didn't know what to think until the head Ape biker pulled out non other than a mini JSF! With a sorta nasty look on his face he uttered the words, "Want to trade human?" Without thinking I yelled YES! He then ordered me to hop on the back of the bike closest to me for a little ride. Without thinking I hopped on to the nearest bike. Then all 10 apes rode off with me on one bike.

We arrived to this deserted beach where a large statue like figure rested it's head on the sand. I couldn't make it out clearly as it was dark but the Apes chuckled when they saw it. One of the apes through me off his bike while the other started a fire. The head ape grabbed my ARC saying he wanted to make sure it was real. That's when the real horror began. He ripped open the packaging of the ARC and his JSF and threw them into a small aluminum cup. He placed the cup over the fire and the pieces started to melt! I screamed NOOOOOOO in the terror over the apes laughter. Then I suddeny woke up on some cold ground outside of my house clutching an ARC-170 and a mini JSF! I realized I must of sleep flew to Shaws and grabbed a mini then flew home. I held both minis over my head and yelled YESSSSS until an Ape police officer came over! I couldn't of been in a dream because I was awake...but how did apes become Police Officers over night I wondered until the officer knocked me out. I woke up the next night on the cold hard pavement surrounded by motorcycles with a mini ARC in my hand. This seems all to familiar I thought to myself!

Yeah it isn't the greatest story but I thought I try on the last day. Wink
Burning Burning Anakin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of weeks ago I tried to go to Toys R' Us because I was obsessed with gettting the MINI Jedi Starfighter, so I hopped onto a bus that went there. When it did, I was about to get off when suddenly the person behind me slaps handcufffs onto me and screams "YOUVE BEEN PUNKED!" I was furious, and struggled to get the handcuffs off, but to no avail. The man who did that took out a gun and yelled at everyone to get off the bus, firing a shot into the roof. Everyone complied, and rushed out.

He turns to me and yelled, "LOSER!" Then he takes control of the bus and drives it to the Manhattan Bridge, all the time drinking shots of tequila and vodka and speeding past police cars. Suddenly he swerved out of control, and smashed into the railing, flipping the bus off the bridge and plunging into the deep murky water below. I screamed as we smashed into the water, and sobbed as my perfectly-spiky hair got soaked and messed up. Eventually the police rescued us, but I caught pneumonia and had broken legs and a fractured skull, and spent the next three months in the crappy smelly hospital.

Needless to say, I didn't get to Toys R' Us to buy the MINI Jedi Starfighter. Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife said she won't let me enjoy marritals until I get her this mini kit (she LOVES the mini stuff). I've traveled all over, hours in any direction, but because I live in Mississippi t here are none to be found. I've braved the dangers of cyberspace, only to see "OUT OF STOCK" so much that I feel it's the slogan of the industry.

Help me Cello Collin, you're my only hope!

Da Heffling
Icezombie
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poohbear14 wrote:
After seeing Episode III I was instantly enthrawled with buying many sets. The first on my list were the minis. The ARC 170, the JSF oh my! I said to myself I know where to get both! I flew to TRU with my super awesome amazing flying super power! It took me minutes to get to the toy store. Lo and behold they had the one thing I wanted...the ARC 170. I snatched one up and ran to the register. I said to myself, "Cool! All I need to do is fly to the nearest Shaws (Albertson's is called Shaws in my area) for the JSF. I felt empowered. Nothing could stop me now...nothing, HAHAHA. But suddenly I started to fly so fast that I flew into the future where...

I fell into a ring of motorcycles at the local Mickey Finns Bar. The riders started to mount their bikes when they saw me. Some guy clutching a LEGO set in his hand they started laughing but I couldn't see their faces. Their laugh was twisted and evil almost a howling. But then the scariest thing came upon me. As one of the riders started up the engine of the bike his lights flickered on. What I saw scarred me for the rest of my life...APES. APES that could talk! It reminded me of a movie I saw when I was a wee lad. The largest Ape that resembled a Gorilla looked at me and said, "Get your hands off that LEGO, you d@mn dirty human!" I dropped it instantly and he smiled. I was so freaked out I didn't know what to think until the head Ape biker pulled out non other than a mini JSF! With a sorta nasty look on his face he uttered the words, "Want to trade human?" Without thinking I yelled YES! He then ordered me to hop on the back of the bike closest to me for a little ride. Without thinking I hopped on to the nearest bike. Then all 10 apes rode off with me on one bike.

We arrived to this deserted beach where a large statue like figure rested it's head on the sand. I couldn't make it out clearly as it was dark but the Apes chuckled when they saw it. One of the apes through me off his bike while the other started a fire. The head ape grabbed my ARC saying he wanted to make sure it was real. That's when the real horror began. He ripped open the packaging of the ARC and his JSF and threw them into a small aluminum cup. He placed the cup over the fire and the pieces started to melt! I screamed NOOOOOOO in the terror over the apes laughter. Then I suddeny woke up on some cold ground outside of my house clutching an ARC-170 and a mini JSF! I realized I must of sleep flew to Shaws and grabbed a mini then flew home. I held both minis over my head and yelled YESSSSS until an Ape police officer came over! I couldn't of been in a dream because I was awake...but how did apes become Police Officers over night I wondered until the officer knocked me out. I woke up the next night on the cold hard pavement surrounded by motorcycles with a mini ARC in my hand. This seems all to familiar I thought to myself!

Yeah it isn't the greatest story but I thought I try on the last day. Wink

hehehehe thats awsoem man...
Chief
Frak yeah! [ADMIN]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been living almost under a rock the last few months, and I had no idea this mini even existed until I saw this contest. But I want it. Here's my completely true story:

Since March 16th, I have been a missionary in Moore, Oklahoma. I have been without television, movies, the radio, or magazines/newspapers and other such distractions as those, as is standard for most missionaries in my church.

Having just returned home to Los Angeles this past Tuesday due to medical concerns... and being temporarily released from missionary service, I am now absorbing anything and everything I have missed for the last 3 and a half months. I've not gotten to see Episode 3....yet.

Literally the only things I have purchased with ties to Star Wars in the past few months are the cereal, the poptarts, a clone walker and an ARC-170 for my birthday, and the soundtrack which I bought my first night back here which I am now listening to nonstop. I've read none of the books, seen none of the commercials, read none of the newspaper or magazine articles. And I've got none of the minis.

So can I have this one?
[b:47f5051a03][color=red:47f5051a03]BULLETIN ISSUED SATURDAY 01.31.2009 11:59:59PM PST. ATTENTION ALL CITIZENS: PLEASE READ THIS[/color:47f5051a03][/b:47f5051a03]
Morbie19
Undead!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I should win it, so someone else should. There's my sob story. Wink

m19

Brickshelf | Flickr
Scout Troopa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't Really Want one that bad, got any ARC170s back there?
Failing that,
I have 60 seconds to swap a JSF for a Minifig that my little brother is willing to tie to a roman candle.
When i said ARC170, i meant a mini.
Good luck to whoever wins.

Thank You For Your Time.
Big Z
Undead!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friends, this is one weird and crazy batch of stories y'all have cooked up! But now the contest is over, and I officially declare the winner to be:

Sid!

Sid, your story literally made me laugh out loud on more than one occasion. Call me creepy, but there's something about you talking about building MOCs with cow turds that I really find hilarious. Very Happy

So Sidmeister, please e-mail me your mailing address, and I'll get this sucker to you soon as I can. Congratulations to you, and thanks to everyone for participating in the fun!

Flickr <•> Big C's Blog
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Driftwood

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats sid.
Very good story!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweet man! I loved your story Very Happy
sid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yahooooo! Somethings besides turds and MEGA** to play with!

Please stay tuned fbtbers, I am having problems getting enough cows together for my plan. Who knew it would be that hard to gather that much methane, the small explosions haven't tipped anyone off yet, they have been too busy preparing for the summer ritual.

I am worried that I am the ritual.

Anyhow the kid wants his laptop back, not sure where he hides it, poor little illegitimate child. So everyone, watch the news, I should be ready for my plan by Wednesday, I hope the ritual isn't before then.

I dream of swooshing my little yellow JSF, for he will not crumble like the turds, I cannot tell you the mental fortitude it takes to greeble with turds as unfortunately you need fresh ones for that.
Cheerios4u98

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a fun contest Very Happy We need to have contests like these more often Very Happy

Congrats Sid!
http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Theme=Aquazone
porschecm2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't live within 200 miles of a Toys R Us. And I'm too cheap to pay someone to get one for me. And I was gone to camp for the entire time this contest was running, and didn't see it til just now.

Why is that so pathetic? Because it's perfectly true. And that is pathetic.

Cm2

MOCpages
Joedward
Hoover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i;ve got one but i want another so whad'ya say be kind to a kind *cough* guy Smile Shocked Confused Very Happy Cool ::D:
Lord_Tyrant

Location: I'm afraid if I told you that, I would have to kill you

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I'm too late but here's my story:

I'm English

Damn it! Why isnt my copy of Lego Star wars II here yet?
greivous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Ireland (and it is not full of leprechauns and rainbows and pots of gold so in your face crazy American's) and it is not available over here no promo's or anything .

sooo can I have it please Crying or Very sad
Lucas Quiggly
King O' Zombies

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ireland rox though I live in the US but have an Irish history Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Contests and Community Builds! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: