FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

 
 ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

24, Jack Bauer, ettc.

 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> The Bantha Coffee Shop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Poohbear
Silly Old Bear


Joined: 05 Feb 2005
Location: Connecticut

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: 24, Jack Bauer, ettc. Reply with quote

Holly frickin' Jack Bauer Batman!


Tony!
_________________
I'm a Reliable Smuggler!
Pooh's Trading Post on Bricklink!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
ZombieGIR
Destroyed!


Joined: 07 Jul 2006
Location: a frozen desolate wasteland (New England)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony? Bad guy?? Wha????

The storyline is getting more and more preposterous, but I love it. ::D:
_________________
| Flickr | YouTube
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Zombie Ben
Undead!


Joined: 19 Jan 2007
Location: USA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats awsome! But crazy. I always suspected Tony...
_________________
Fact: every second 600 new LEGO pieces come into the world.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dean



Joined: 26 Jun 2006
Location: Here

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been copyright'd Rolling Eyes

Why must Google do this?
_________________
Well, if I had the time I'd make a sig...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Clonecommando007
New Clone on the Block


Joined: 13 Apr 2007
Location: Drowning in a pool of blood.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noo! I missed it before they closed it off... Mad

Hola; Tony's bad?
_________________

Visit the Clone Army Builders Guild -
www.TheCABG.net
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
KitFisto007



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Location: You know, I'm not quite sure

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh My....!

24 Must be my favorite show ever! My dad and I love to watch it! It's the only reason I like mondays during the season.!

Very Happy

Too bad it's closed off, it would have made me want to watch it more!
_________________
What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ZombieAndrew
Undead!


Joined: 17 Aug 2005
Location: Tampa, UT

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, it's like all 4 Die Hard movies packed into a 24 episode long TV series! Shocked

Don't get me wrong, i totaleez <3 24, but I'm still waiting to pick up season 6 on DVD.
_________________
It's time for FBTBForums.net to "Get off my plane". Evil or Very Mad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ZombieEighty-Oh
Destroyed!


Joined: 10 Dec 2008
Location: Cold and rainy New York

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Epic bump, I suppose. Whereever this thread was, when I searched for Jack Bauer 24 and any other tags nothing came up, so it's kind of a wild goose chase to find these threads. Confused

ANYWAY.

SPOILERS! wrote:
Apparently Dubaku survived Benton's landmine, which is somewhat far fetched in my opinion(although he wasn't right on top of it, but he doesen't appear to be scarred). We see Tony Almeida back again, but he appears to be an antagonist. By and large Jack learns otherwise, that he's working with Bill Buchanan and Chloe undercover. Almeida got Dubaku a CIP device which can control certain aspects of America(yeah, I know Razz ), and he has so far used it to cause two planes to crash into each other nearby the White House. Oh, and we have a new president. She's kinda annoying. Her Chief duty as Chief executive officer of the U.S.A. is to protect the American people, not protect Sangala. Keep troops in Sangala, and not only will Americans die via the CIP device in the hands of Dubaku, there is the risk of American soldiers dying. And all for a few odd civilians. And she STILL insists on keeping the troops in after the planes collide!

In the latest episode, the guy who looks like the X Files guy who can apparently read lips suspects Tony and Tony has to kill him. Then the slick-haired guy in the green room comes over to get Motobo to Dubaku in exchange for Dubaku's diamonds; Dubaku gives him the OK to off Tony and whoever else is there, but Jack snipes two of them, and Tony knocks one of them off guard, and gets his diamonds. Of course, Chloe already planted a tracking device on Motobo's tooth so they'll be able to pinpoint Dubaku's location.

_________________
><>
R.C.
The Gotham Forums
Join the Clone Army Builders Guild, and pay your fair share! I do! (when they make me)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zombie_Fisto
Undead!


Joined: 04 May 2007
Location: Zombie infected Boston Garden.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZombieEighty-Oh wrote:


ANYWAY.

SPOILERS! wrote:
Apparently Dubaku survived Benton's landmine, which is somewhat far fetched in my opinion(although he wasn't right on top of it, but he doesen't appear to be scarred). We see Tony Almeida back again, but he appears to be an antagonist. By and large Jack learns otherwise, that he's working with Bill Buchanan and Chloe undercover. Almeida got Dubaku a CIP device which can control certain aspects of America(yeah, I know Razz ), and he has so far used it to cause two planes to crash into each other nearby the White House. Oh, and we have a new president. She's kinda annoying. Her Chief duty as Chief executive officer of the U.S.A. is to protect the American people, not protect Sangala. Keep troops in Sangala, and not only will Americans die via the CIP device in the hands of Dubaku, there is the risk of American soldiers dying. And all for a few odd civilians. And she STILL insists on keeping the troops in after the planes collide!

In the latest episode, the guy who looks like the X Files guy who can apparently read lips suspects Tony and Tony has to kill him. Then the slick-haired guy in the green room comes over to get Motobo to Dubaku in exchange for Dubaku's diamonds; Dubaku gives him the OK to off Tony and whoever else is there, but Jack snipes two of them, and Tony knocks one of them off guard, and gets his diamonds. Of course, Chloe already planted a tracking device on Motobo's tooth so they'll be able to pinpoint Dubaku's location.


Yep, those be some great spoilers ye have there. Confused
_________________
ZombieSolo wrote:
/me takes a chunk out of Kit's arm... *nom nom nom*

Vidzombie wrote:
/slurps up Kit's remaining mess.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ZombieEighty-Oh
Destroyed!


Joined: 10 Dec 2008
Location: Cold and rainy New York

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Care to elaborate?
_________________
><>
R.C.
The Gotham Forums
Join the Clone Army Builders Guild, and pay your fair share! I do! (when they make me)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zombie_Fisto
Undead!


Joined: 04 May 2007
Location: Zombie infected Boston Garden.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is all I can see:

SPOILERS! wrote:
Razz


I aint kiddin'. Confused
_________________
ZombieSolo wrote:
/me takes a chunk out of Kit's arm... *nom nom nom*

Vidzombie wrote:
/slurps up Kit's remaining mess.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Firespray
Hyperactive


Joined: 07 Feb 2005
Location: Southern California

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zombie_Fisto wrote:
This is all I can see:

SPOILERS! wrote:
Razz


I aint kiddin'. Confused


Highlight the text Neutral Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JayfoZombie
Destroyed!


Joined: 13 Aug 2005
Location: New York

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/Facepalm
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
ZombieEighty-Oh
Destroyed!


Joined: 10 Dec 2008
Location: Cold and rainy New York

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And if you let your eyes focus themselves, you can sorta make out the lines of text.

New episode tomorrow night at nine Eastern on Fox5!
_________________
><>
R.C.
The Gotham Forums
Join the Clone Army Builders Guild, and pay your fair share! I do! (when they make me)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> The Bantha Coffee Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group