FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LEGO Star Wars: The Clone Wars?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO/Star Wars Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zombietaunwampa
Undead!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:41 am    Post subject: LEGO Star Wars: The Clone Wars? Reply with quote

I had an Idea for this a couple of months back and thought I would give it a go here because this site is well know by LEGO. Oh and if this has been thougt of by LEGO before and I am violating the RTB as I have been known to do before this is completely accidental

Due to the New Clone Wars Animated Tv Show (an movie) I thought it would be a really good Idea to have a video game of this. Each episode being a door such as in the other games.

I understand that FBTB are hosts to LEGO ambassadors and i hope will take this idea to a board of some sort.

Any Thoughts? or dont I make sense?
ZombieGIR
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.fbtbforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=25060

10th topic down in this forum section.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO/Star Wars Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: