FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Official pictures of the two new Star Wars minis!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO Star Wars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZombieSolo
... eats you all. [zMOD]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, he's been warned not to do that type of thing already. He should really rethink his posting strategy if he wants to be an active member here.
Zombie Fett
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DonSolo wrote:
Yeah, he's been warned not to do that type of thing already. He should really rethink his posting strategy if he wants to be an active member here.

Ya know, how much you wanna bet hes just posting on every topic he can just so he can get a title? Or something... Confused .

I've only gotten one mini before: the ARC-170 from the special ARC-170 set from Toys 'R' Us
astoriabluelegos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've got almost all the mini's, at first I tought they were dumb, but know I like them for adding depth to my Dioramas. I recently used two ARC-170 minis, a Lucrahulk mini, a Vennator mini, and a V-19 mini, in the background of my ceiling-mounted Battle Over Coruscant scene. Very Happy

The Official, Eternal, StarWars Nit-Picker!
Big Red One

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is Lego gonna bring this line back? I think it was/is a good idea, and the sets had some nice parts.
Mandalorian Candidat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did it ever get resolved if these two sets were from the brickmaster line or ended up like the unreleased 6968 Wookiee Attack?

I noticed that not one of these 3 sets are listed on the lego.com instructions site, yet I'm pretty sure I got the 6968 instructions from lego.com. Is there another way to find them on that site?
Old Republic
Master Jedi [VET]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only legal way to find them on the site is to use their search engine.

Look, he may have dug up an old thread for no good reason but it has generated some discussion and I, for one, am glad to see something different than the same old topics that have been on the first page for months. Is it better that someone creates a new topic that already has an old thread and then a bunch of people jump on him for not using the search? Granted "Ditto" is not a reasonable reason to dig up an old thread but.......

Trevor
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Swoosh Zombie
ZOMGpire!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The TIE has certainly been released in very limited numbers it seems. There were a couple sold by a Belgian seller on BrickLink earlier the summer and a zero-feedback Russian seller currently has a large number available (although I'm not too sure how much stock I'd put in that).
Mandalorian Candidat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old Republic wrote:
The only legal way to find them on the site is to use their search engine.

If you use their search function on the download instruction page these 'unreleased' MINIs don't show up. However if you use the link http://cache.lego.com/bigdownloads/buildinginstructions/XXXXXXX.pdf and substitute the instruction number for the 7 Xs then you can directly access the set you want. Unfortunately you need to know the code number, which should be printed on one of the covers of the instruction book.

6968 MINI Wookie Attack

I'm pretty good about keeping my instructions nice and crease-free, but I do like to have digital copies just in case and Lego's .pdf s are much easier to work with than the ones on peeron.
Cradok

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swoosh Factor wrote:
The TIE has certainly been released in very limited numbers it seems. There were a couple sold by a Belgian seller on BrickLink earlier the summer and a zero-feedback Russian seller currently has a large number available (although I'm not too sure how much stock I'd put in that).

He's legit. My MINI-Tie is currently sitting on my desk. And he sent a pic of the big box they came in. Turns out, 170 mini sets look pretty impressive. Razz
chawan_cut

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

were these ever released?
this one,
8028 mini-tie ,
8029 mini-snowspeeder
and 8031 mini-v-19 torrent

or were they purposely just released as instructions for you to build yourself?

thanks!
sam90

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I've got a 8031 V-19 (still sealed - which i'm trying to get rid of if anyone wants it...)

the 8028 Tie was released in very few number's (trying to get hold of one...)

And from what i know 8029 was never released. Only instructions were found. Prehaps Steve could shine some light on this?

if you are a christian put this on your sig :><>
MrCRskater

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was my understanding that these new mini sets were going to be released through the Brickmaster program (the already-released mini turbo tank and venator are case-in-point). Kind of a bummer, 'cause I was/am a big fan of the mini line and grabbed 'em all, and I'd love to get these as well. However, I'm not willing to pay for a Brickmaster subscription just to get my hands on a couple of 50ish piece sets. . . so sad Sad
sam90

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrCRskater wrote:
It was my understanding that these new mini sets were going to be released through the Brickmaster program (the already-released mini turbo tank and venator are case-in-point). Kind of a bummer, 'cause I was/am a big fan of the mini line and grabbed 'em all, and I'd love to get these as well. However, I'm not willing to pay for a Brickmaster subscription just to get my hands on a couple of 50ish piece sets. . . so sad Sad

Nope. that can't be right.

A: brickmaster sets are 5 digit number's
B: these sets have already been found around the world (excluding 8029 Snowspeeder) whereas Brickmaster sets are brickmaster exclusive.

if you are a christian put this on your sig :><>
twentythree

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd really love to to add them to my miniset collection. They're nicely detailed and take up little space. How were they released?
The Jinja Ninja wrote: The extended edition includes those scenes (which were replaced with the boulder sequence in the Raiders we know and love) as well as some revisions to the rest of the movie including 'Belloq shot first'
LEGOscum

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mandalorian Candidat wrote:
Did it ever get resolved if these two sets were from the brickmaster line or ended up like the unreleased 6968 Wookiee Attack?

These did come out. It was in the summer of 2008 as part of a co-promotional offer.

I spoke to the SW team at LEGO on Thursday about them and I was assured they had already been released, but they did not know where.

sam90 wrote:
Well I've got a 8031 V-19 (still sealed - which i'm trying to get rid of if anyone wants it...)

I'm interested. Please contact me if you are selling.

aka "some random guy"

legoscum@gmail.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO Star Wars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: