FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

30% off UCS falcon at target.com and kbtoys.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monophoton

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This 10% code expired.

ufjason wrote:
Where's my love on the home page, I posted the 10% coupon! Crying or Very sad

Chief wrote:
Related to the bankruptcy posted about in the BCS, KB also has the Falcon for 30% off, free shipping.
Thanks to stenz from CSF for passing that along.

Also, I've posted the tip about discount tricks on the main page. Good job, guys! Smile
Chief
Frak yeah! [ADMIN]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

monophoton wrote:
This 10% code expired.

ufjason wrote:
Where's my love on the home page, I posted the 10% coupon! Crying or Very sad

Chief wrote:
Related to the bankruptcy posted about in the BCS, KB also has the Falcon for 30% off, free shipping.
Thanks to stenz from CSF for passing that along.

Also, I've posted the tip about discount tricks on the main page. Good job, guys! Smile

Ding ding ding! That is correct. Sorry ufjason. Maybe next time Smile
[b:47f5051a03][color=red:47f5051a03]BULLETIN ISSUED SATURDAY 01.31.2009 11:59:59PM PST. ATTENTION ALL CITIZENS: PLEASE READ THIS[/color:47f5051a03][/b:47f5051a03]
Gause

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Target says " This item is currently unavailable."
ZombieDraykov
Undead!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad I got in on this when I did. My Live Search cashback message came today. Looks like I won't be getting the Falcon or my cash until mid January or later, but I can live with it...better than paying MSRP, that's for sure.

Thanks to all you watch-dogs out there who made Christmas come early for little Draykov. Wink
vtguru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was ultra quick shipping! Received my Falcon from Target today along with a couple Cafe Corners from toysrus
monophoton

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay I ordered my Falcon from Amazon and got it today. It came backed in a box in a box in a box. When I looked at the item it has the "Limited First Edition" on it. Do they all say that or did I manage to get one with a certificate inside? Does anyone know how those certificates came?
ie10421

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the certificate came inside one of the instruction books. But, if it says limited first edition, and you don't have a certificate, call the LEGO support line and they will send you one. There was a batch of them that shipped without the cert. Mine was one of them, and I had pre-ordered mine when the ordering first opened (doh... feels like a sucker, esoecialy since it's even together yet..)
ricefields

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay not as good as target find was by me and livesearch by silverspyder and 10% by ufjason but I found out that kickitback.com (another cashback program) has amazon.com as one of its stores. This I think is the first time amazon has been part of any cash back reward program.

If you are out of luck for the falcon from target. I guess you can still get it at amazon but go through kickitback.com to get cash back. The web site currently says 0% cashback but after speaking with their IT, this is an error so I don't know what it is but if its 5% or more then its decent.

in essence the 10% additional discount that was there before would now be about 5% (will edit this when I know).

I don't think its worth it for the falcon after seeing how good target was but if you failed to get one before and must have it, and if amazon can start dropping their initial price of 399.99 down to $349.99, then maybe we're talking.
monophoton

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can confirm that this link works for Target. Thanks Jason!

ufjason wrote:
You've got to use this link to get the 20% cashback rebate:

http://slickdeals.net/?sdtid=1055044&u2=http://0.r.msn.com/?ld=2vk7NS8+4az8H04SGyvr/o/nXUoIuQUcYJMZPx4SaPHLADKnT+TScTz9dby5RIdZjA+6XRHO/K3LSSl9AgftP0OjIYp/BcPH+roQijNJnjdjgOh2WLMe4WV2J0AFCB4jm6CiIDn6GKZPoUfeV8rmXA+RGUXlYHYB9BX78orc3NELZ6iabxzVl/ZVV/IN134FV8bBnMaWSIRMX3bPNvECBel1rs/8ADdwcaJovAkHKXYB1ejOjejmkZ+cNwMYFMNaNdfpqbKO7ql650gzUocgt2pHIREDtqpthQ1SyiXt3Qzw0foRpsYAu/yKEarQYDa7JXuHhyiFUomAzLrrhUykqqTTwBKyxVcQcVrHCNp/dYRIS06XDjSHCNF0C8HRG7LYoXaUVozwgj/f/cWSyJPacrU+n1ICbrL8LtuNIGilk0mqfwSE9HeNASX+AsECSRCAYL

A general search on the live search page doesn't seem to work. It seemed to work with the 10% discount but I'll find out soon enough.
ufjason

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was surprised they shipped so fast! I got all of mine 2nd day via ground. None of them have the limited edition notification so I'm glad I got one last year from FAO even though that deal pales in comparison with this one. I'm starting my vacation from work tomorrow and going to build it while watching the star wars saga or maybe the lord of the rings trilogy special edition.
ranwanimator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: Target Sucks Reply with quote

Is anyone else still waiting for their falcon?

I ordered mine from Target on Dec 11th and was told it would ship between January 9th and the 23rd. Tomorrow is the 23rd, it still hasn't shipped and still shows as out of stock on their website.

I just wondered if I was alone in having to wait a month and a half. (With zero results as of yet).
Buk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine came in from Target about a week ago, so I think there is still hope for you. I got a shipping eMail a few days before it arrived.

Good luck.
starbeanie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got my UCS Falcon delivered from Target on Jan 20th. Plus I still am owed $70 back from LiveSearch which I can claim in 2 weeks. Net cost $260.74 Very Happy

Item Subtotal: $349.99
Shipping: $19.65
Sales Tax*: $15.75
Promotion Applied: -$35.00
Shipping Savings: -$19.65
ORDER TOTAL: $330.74

Bret
ZombieDraykov
Undead!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh...mine should be here any day.

Edit: ...or not. Got a delayed order message today. I'm looking at an estimated ship date of March 31, 2009 - April 2, 2009. Bummer. Well, that gives me a little more time to figure out where the heck I'm gonna put it.
ranwanimator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZombieDraykov wrote:
Oooh...mine should be here any day.

Edit: ...or not. Got a delayed order message today. I'm looking at an estimated ship date of March 31, 2009 - April 2, 2009. Bummer. Well, that gives me a little more time to figure out where the heck I'm gonna put it.

Same here. End of march. I should have spent the extra $50 and gotten it from Amazon. I would have had it by now. I've already pulled apart my UCS ISD to make room for it. Sigh... on the up side I guess I can build a bunch of my older stuff to fill in the space til it gets here.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> Buy/Sell/Trade/Finds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: