FBTBForums.net Forum Index FBTBForums.net

...has been nuked!

ChatChat    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Starcraft II's Hellion

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pepa Quin
The Falconer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:00 am    Post subject: Starcraft II's Hellion Reply with quote

Fresh off the afterburners of my Banshee, this past week I made a new Starcraft MOC, the Hellion:

The Hellion is a fast-attack ground vehicle similar in nature to the Vulture from the original game, only this time it has a flame thrower attack.
I based this on the artwork I found here, on the Starcraft wikia. Once again I went with the same 'red team' color scheme.

This took me under a week to build - and when I was done, I decided I'd like to have two. Smile Click the pics below for the full gallery, more pics to come.

Enjoy!
-Matt

Last edited by Pepa Quin on Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zombie Dragon
Destroyed!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that's pretty cool, just one question: What's Starcrat? Razz

Red Hawk wrote:
Sometimes I wonder why I'm here.
theZombieAbides
Undead!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zombie Dragon wrote:
Wow, that's pretty cool, just one question: What's Starcrat? Razz

It's kind of like a bureaucrat or aristocrat, except its a Star instead Very Happy

Overall, this is a nice MOC. I especially like the way the front wheels were done. I may have to try that technique some time.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FBTBForums.net Forum Index -> LEGO All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: